Anyone used CliqStudios for Cabinets?

Anyone used CliqStudios for Cabinets?

Tacoma, WA · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 18 votes

Hey all,

Does anyone have experience using CliqStudios.com for cabinets? These are plywood cabinets made from wood grown in the US (depending on the wood type), fabricated in China, assembled in the US, and require a 5 week lead time. 

I am doing mid-high grade rehab on my primary residence and have the flexibility for the long lead time & consequences for delay if cabinets are damaged in shipping (requiring another 5 week lead time to replace). Cliq has been excellent in the design process, and the samples I ordered are high quality. Houzz has great reviews (maybe too great...), and all other internet reviews I've found talk poorly only about the shipping/replacement time. The price blows all quotes I have gotten locally out of the water, and they come in similarly to RTA cabinets.

Let me know what your experience has been. Thanks!

0Reply
309 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Meridian, ID · Member since 2015 · 72 posts · 21 votes
9y

Hi Annie, these are Cliq Studious cabinets in our latest rehab. They were great to work with and we are satisfied with the quality for the price we paid. We went with the Rockford line which I believe is the base line and they are still solid wood/soft close cabinets and drawers. Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

41 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 2 votes
    8y

    I know its a year later but thank you @Annie G. for providing your follow up post. It was great.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hi,

    It’s been a while but can anyone comment on how their cabinets have held up? Thanks

  • Colleen F.Pro Member
    Investor · Narragansett, RI · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    @Jennifer Connors

    Going fine in our student rental , no issues after 5 years.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Thanks Colleen!

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    @David Haygood how are your cabinets holding up?  We were looking into IKEA cabinets which are RTA so curious how yours compare, quality and price.  Thank you!

  • Acworth, GA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Hi Josielyn,  The cabinets are wonderful...can't say enough about how good the quality is, they are sturdy, they maintain their new look, and we still get compliments.

  • Developer · Golden, CO · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    IKEA are particle board boxes and are difficult to put together - beware of overtightening the cams. you will blow out the partical board box.  I have an RTA company, PM me if you are interested.

  • Halle BorgesPro Member
    Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Just tried them in my latest project. Costed me way more in time and extra costs since several pieces came with defects and they take additional 5-7 weeks to send the corrected items. By the way took them several attempts to finally correct the matters.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Cliq cabinets are made in Connersville Indiana They have a team of fabulous designers . Mine was Ali Boran She made the entire experience painless and joyful . They are on par with high end cabinets from custom shops 

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi All,

    I know this thread has been a while but just wanted to know how your CliqStudios cabinets are holding up now? I’m in the midst of choosing between the CliqStudios and Cabinets.com (Deerfield Cabinets). Appreciate your response! 



  • Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Halle Borges:

    Just tried them in my latest project. Costed me way more in time and extra costs since several pieces came with defects and they take additional 5-7 weeks to send the corrected items. By the way took them several attempts to finally correct the matters.

     In the Philadelphia area, I suggest you try KitchenSearch - you can tell them I sent you.

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hey Steve. I am actually from Daly City, California. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.