Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Siye Baker
  • Contractor
  • Tallahassee, FL
Votes |
Rich Weese from Janitor to Multi-Millionaire(Review)

Siye Baker
  • Contractor
  • Tallahassee, FL
Posted Apr 5 2014, 19:47

I have entered a knowledge-consumption stage, and due to there only being so many hours in the day, I must be efficient with my time. I have read perhaps a dozen RE books, with each of them saying more or less the same thing: "I have something else to sell you". The information given is usually too vague and/or loaded with theoretical examples for my taste. I am grateful for finding BP, as it has proven to be a wealth of information with a tremendous support structure built in. I only wish I had found it sooner.

2 weeks ago I read a very interesting thread by Rich Weese. I clicked on his profile to read some more of his posts, and found that he has been(and still is incredibly successful in Life- not just real estate). I visited his website and was delighted to find that he had written a book. I ordered it, and it arrived 2 days later. Opening the book, I found that the author had taken the time to not only autograph the book- but also wrote a letter introducing himself and welcoming me to the world of real estate. I found this to be very encouraging!

I have a collection of 50 or so books by my bed which I am gradually chipping away at(stocks, RE, Economics,German, etc...), and while I do find them interesting, I certainly would rather be playing guitar...

I sat down and began reading the book. Later on that night- I was finished with the book. I can't think of a single book that I have read in one sitting. It is loaded with traditional and incredibly creative real estate deal structuring. What is most impressive is that the author was creating these strategies imself. This book is packed with real world transactions(which the author does a great job of describing clearly) and discusses everything from residential, commercial, notes, tax strategies, business entities, property management, stress management, family, new construction, rental properties, fix-flip, to starting and growing a multi-state brokerage firm.

This book jolted me out of my paralysis by analysis and 10 days later, I am making an offer on a foreclosure. This book is worth its weight in gold, and is something that I will continue to re-read throughout my career(along with my Real Estate Fundamentals and Practices book).

I was also pleased to find out that all proceeds of the book sales goes to fund Alzheimer's research(my uncle suffer's from this terrible affliction).

I thought I would share my impression of this outstanding book, as I found that it assembled all the pieces of the real estate puzzle for me.

Thank you to Rich Weese for sharing your years of success

Sebastian

Loading replies...