Excited to attend my first BPCON! 馃帀

Excited to attend my first BPCON! 馃帀

Mohamed YoussefBusiness Member
Accountant 路 Brea, CA 路 Member since 2018 路 111 posts 路 61 votes

Hey everyone! I just signed up for my first BPCON, and I couldn鈥檛 be more excited. Looking forward to learning more about real estate investing, meeting like-minded people, and making new friends along the way!

I鈥檓 a CPA specializing in tax planning and accounting for real estate investors, so if you ever need a second opinion or have tax-related questions, I鈥檇 love to connect and help however I can.

Who else is going? Let鈥檚 meet up! 馃憢

2Reply
53 views

Most Popular Reply

馃帀 Director of Events at BiggerPockets 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2016 路 425 posts 路 438 votes
1y
Quote from @Dan H.:

I have not yet purchased my tickets but plan on being there maybe with my 22 year old son who is getting into RE.

I really enjoyed the last one in Cancun.  I fear Vegas will be larger than I like (Orlando was larger than I liked.  San Diego was very good size).

I hope you enjoy BPCon and find it rewarding.  


Hey Dan! We would love to see you and your son at BPCON! Although it may be a little larger than Cancun, we have content tracks this year to help people decide the best available option for them. You do not have to stick to the tracks, they're simply curated to help folks who might be overwhelmed with all of the options!

The tracks are:

- Advanced & Passive Investing

- STR and MTR

- Investing How-To's

- BiggerPockets Money

+ a Wild Card track, to be announced soon!

Additionally, we're going to have a dedicated networking space in the exhibit hall with different topics and hosts for these informal networking sessions. Sign up won't be required and you can pop in to attend the networking sessions at any point. We expect these to stay pretty small, 50 or less people, since most will occur during the breakout session time. This is an excellent way to meet people in a smaller group setting!

Finally, by popular demand, we will have the Whova event app this year! Attendees can make their own meetups, start discussions, and more so that you can make the most out of your time in Vegas.

If you have any additional questions about BPCON2025 you'd like to ask me personally, please don't hesitate to reach out: [email protected]

BiggerPockets
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • 馃帀 Director of Events at BiggerPockets 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2016 路 425 posts 路 438 votes
    1y

    Woo! Excited to have you at BPCON in Vegas! Is there a topic you're most interested in learning or is networking your primary reason for attending?

    BiggerPockets
    • Mohamed YoussefBusiness Member
      OP
      Accountant 路 Brea, CA 路 Member since 2018 路 111 posts 路 61 votes
      1y

      @Alexandra Hughes Pailet I'm really looking forward to network and make new friends, and also learn about the outlook for the real estate market and learn from experts.

    • 馃帀 Director of Events at BiggerPockets 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2016 路 425 posts 路 438 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Mohamed Youssef:

      @Alexandra Hughes Pailet I'm really looking forward to network and make new friends, and also learn about the outlook for the real estate market and learn from experts.


       That's awesome! Dave Meyer will be giving a keynote that includes a market outlook!

      If you're interested in deeper learning, tickets aren't open for this yet, but Henry Washington will be doing a 3-hour deep dive on a similar topic. This is a workshop on Sunday before the conference officially kicks off and is called Real Estate Deal Maker: How to find deals in today's market.

      BiggerPockets
    • Mohamed YoussefBusiness Member
      OP
      Accountant 路 Brea, CA 路 Member since 2018 路 111 posts 路 61 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Alexandra Hughes Pailet:
      Quote from @Mohamed Youssef:

      @Alexandra Hughes Pailet I'm really looking forward to network and make new friends, and also learn about the outlook for the real estate market and learn from experts.


       That's awesome! Dave Meyer will be giving a keynote that includes a market outlook!

      If you're interested in deeper learning, tickets aren't open for this yet, but Henry Washington will be doing a 3-hour deep dive on a similar topic. This is a workshop on Sunday before the conference officially kicks off and is called Real Estate Deal Maker: How to find deals in today's market.


       Thank you for the heads up, Alexandra!

  • Mohamed YoussefBusiness Member
    OP
    Accountant 路 Brea, CA 路 Member since 2018 路 111 posts 路 61 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Nicole Heasley Beitenman:

    I won't be at BPCon, but I'm a bookkeeper and accountant also specializing in RE. I'm looking for a tax preparer to send at least 2 clients to. If you're looking for new clients (or know someone who is), please reach out!


     Hi Nicole, I would be happy to discuss and see if we are a good fit. Please feel free to DM me if you would like to discuss. Thank you!

  • Dan H.Pro Member
    Investor 路 Poway, CA 路 Member since 2015 路 7k+ posts 路 8k+ votes
    1y

    I have not yet purchased my tickets but plan on being there maybe with my 22 year old son who is getting into RE.

    I really enjoyed the last one in Cancun.  I fear Vegas will be larger than I like (Orlando was larger than I liked.  San Diego was very good size).

    I hope you enjoy BPCon and find it rewarding.  

    • 馃帀 Director of Events at BiggerPockets 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2016 路 425 posts 路 438 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Dan H.:

      I have not yet purchased my tickets but plan on being there maybe with my 22 year old son who is getting into RE.

      I really enjoyed the last one in Cancun.  I fear Vegas will be larger than I like (Orlando was larger than I liked.  San Diego was very good size).

      I hope you enjoy BPCon and find it rewarding.  


      Hey Dan! We would love to see you and your son at BPCON! Although it may be a little larger than Cancun, we have content tracks this year to help people decide the best available option for them. You do not have to stick to the tracks, they're simply curated to help folks who might be overwhelmed with all of the options!

      The tracks are:

      - Advanced & Passive Investing

      - STR and MTR

      - Investing How-To's

      - BiggerPockets Money

      + a Wild Card track, to be announced soon!

      Additionally, we're going to have a dedicated networking space in the exhibit hall with different topics and hosts for these informal networking sessions. Sign up won't be required and you can pop in to attend the networking sessions at any point. We expect these to stay pretty small, 50 or less people, since most will occur during the breakout session time. This is an excellent way to meet people in a smaller group setting!

      Finally, by popular demand, we will have the Whova event app this year! Attendees can make their own meetups, start discussions, and more so that you can make the most out of your time in Vegas.

      If you have any additional questions about BPCON2025 you'd like to ask me personally, please don't hesitate to reach out: [email protected]

      BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.