BiggerPockets Conference 2021 Sponsors!

BiggerPockets Conference 2021 Sponsors!

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

The BiggerPockets Conference would not be possible without the support of our sponsors and exhibitors. Below are the companies that are helping to make this event happen!

Platinum Sponsors:
PassiveInvesting.com
REI Nation

Gold Sponsors:
Belay
Rehab Wallet
Rent to Retirement
Investor Loan Source
Avail
National Real Estate Insurance Group
Wellings Capital
1-800-Buy-Houses

Silver Sponsors:
The Short Term Shop
The FI Team
Invelo

9Reply
88 views

Most Popular Reply

Zach LemasterBusiness Member
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
5y

BPCON 2021!  OUR FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR!

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the conference in the "Big Easy" (NOLA)!  Make sure to stop by the Rent To Retirement booth to pick up some free Mardi Gras swag & learn more about investing with us in the best markets throughout the US!  We will be offering many incentives such as: Free Mngt for a Year, Free LLC/Trust structure from our attorneys, $300 per day cash raffle & $2,000 Closing Cost Credit on next Investment Purchase!  All you have to do is stop by the booth to register!  Our executive investment strategists @Account Closed will be able to answer all your questions about the current market climate, the best locations to invest in & all the opportunities Rent To Retirement offers to our investor clients!

We specialize in turnkey properties in the best markets throughout the US that maximize cash flow, appreciation & equity! Make sure to ask about our new construction projects that have $30k-$50k+ of immediate equity allowing you to sell year one at a gain, cash out refi to reinvest in other projects (BRRR), or simply buy that Tesla you've been thinking about! Just kidding on the last point...still drive that old junker & invest in assets to pay for your liabilities!

We are very excited to be a part of BPCON this year, and look forward to meeting everyone in person!  Networking is the key to success in any business.

Check out more resources via the links below to learn more about Rent To Retirement, our investment opportunities & how we assist investors in taking a comprehensive approach to building a successful rental portfolio in the best markets!

https://renttoretirement.com/

https://renttoretirement.com/i...

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

To your success!

Zach Lemaster

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Zach LemasterBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    BPCON 2021!  OUR FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR!

    We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the conference in the "Big Easy" (NOLA)!  Make sure to stop by the Rent To Retirement booth to pick up some free Mardi Gras swag & learn more about investing with us in the best markets throughout the US!  We will be offering many incentives such as: Free Mngt for a Year, Free LLC/Trust structure from our attorneys, $300 per day cash raffle & $2,000 Closing Cost Credit on next Investment Purchase!  All you have to do is stop by the booth to register!  Our executive investment strategists @Account Closed will be able to answer all your questions about the current market climate, the best locations to invest in & all the opportunities Rent To Retirement offers to our investor clients!

    We specialize in turnkey properties in the best markets throughout the US that maximize cash flow, appreciation & equity! Make sure to ask about our new construction projects that have $30k-$50k+ of immediate equity allowing you to sell year one at a gain, cash out refi to reinvest in other projects (BRRR), or simply buy that Tesla you've been thinking about! Just kidding on the last point...still drive that old junker & invest in assets to pay for your liabilities!

    We are very excited to be a part of BPCON this year, and look forward to meeting everyone in person!  Networking is the key to success in any business.

    Check out more resources via the links below to learn more about Rent To Retirement, our investment opportunities & how we assist investors in taking a comprehensive approach to building a successful rental portfolio in the best markets!

    https://renttoretirement.com/

    https://renttoretirement.com/i...

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    To your success!

    Zach Lemaster

  • Dan HandfordPro Member
    Investor · Lexington, SC · Member since 2018 · 779 posts · 501 votes
    5y

    Thanks @Mindy Jensen for the shout out. 

    Everyone here at PassiveInvesting.com is looking forward to connecting with the attendees at the BPCON2021 in NOLA! We are bringing a large majority of our team and can't wait to network. 

    If you are an accredited investor, please stop by our booth and introduce yourself to our team.

    In the meantime, be sure to on "Red Flags for Passive Investing in Real Estate"

  • Real Estate Broker · FL · Member since 2018 · 149 posts · 96 votes
    5y

    Congrats to all of the sponsors. Can't wait to meet you all you there!

  • Specialist · Rapid City, SD · Member since 2016 · 100 posts · 46 votes
    5y

    Thanks for starting this thread, @Mindy Jensen!

    is very excited to be a sponsor of BPCON2021. I'm a long-time listener, multiple-time poster on BP. I've been a member of this community for a few years and so I'm personally so stoked Avail was able to step up and support this important event.

    I'll personally be at the Avail booth along with one of our product managers. We'll be on hand to demo Avail or simply talk shop. Of course, we'll have some incentives reserved for those who swing by the Avail booth, so be sure to do so. I hope to connect with many of you very soon! 

    In the meantime, shoot me a connection request here on BP so we can be sure to link up while at BPCON!

    Cheers!

  • Investor · Lincoln, RI · Member since 2019 · 36 posts · 18 votes
    5y

    Hi everyone, I can not wait to meet so many people I listen to on the podcast. Brandon turner, David Greene, Mindy and Scott, and many more. I will be looking to connect and network with so many attendees.

  • Paul MoorePro Member
    Commercial Real Estate Fund Manager · Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Hey Everyone,

    I'm so excited to meet all of you at BPCon 2021!  Please stop by our booth or say hello along the way if you see me around. I'd love to chat with any of you about anything that's on your mind! 

  • Chris ClothierBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    Good afternoon BP!

    We are seven days out from the start of the 3rd BPCon and just like the first two, REI Nation is super excited to be sponsoring this awesome event at such a high level!

    We have a special relationship with BiggerPockets going back to 2009 and it has been a incredible honor to participate in each of the three events. BPCon is going to be a great place to finally meet with so many investors we've spoken to through the years and a chance to say great job to all the commentators I personally follow!

    As for the event itself, big thanks to @Mindy Jensen for letting us throw a bit out there about ourselves and share what our plans are to make next week both fun and impactful.  We're going to have a ton of resources (linked below), a big team to connect with, a picture backdrop with fun New Orleans props and for some reason they're letting me speak from stage again!

    We have two setups for the event.  You can find us in the main meet & greet area right by the bar!  We're hosting the Monday night meet & greet so "Let Us Bayou A Drink!"  We will be there from start to finish for the event so stop by anytime.  Same goes for the main room where we will be set-up right inside as you walk through the door.  We are going to have lots of little take-aways from the event and plenty of team-members to connect with, but we have three big take-aways I've listed below.  But first, our presentation...

    I am talking in the Maurepas room on Monday morning at 10:00 AM and my talk centers around me sharing a few stories that really illustrate how we as investors need to be preparing right now for a very different real estate market beginning in 2022!  Do we know exactly what is coming? No. I've been around the block a time or two and after 25 years, I am personally taking steps to prepare.  As well, the best investors I know are taking some very specific steps right now to prepare no matter what is coming.  The talk is called Going Old School!

    Come see me in the Maurepas room and download your white paper from below as a supplement.  It goes a little more in depth and will be a great guide for getting into the best position possible for 2022.

    And...we are giving away something unique after the event.

    I love connecting with investors and helping answer questions and even sharing advice.  I started with one property and have made plenty of mistakes to go with my success, so I wanted to give something that may have some real value for the right investors.  

    I asked the team to give away five one-hour consultations with me from the event.  This is probably one of my favorite things to do so no matter where you are in your real estate career or portfolio, if I can be of service, I look forward to connecting!

    Starting right now, every individual that downloads one of the below give-aways from the event, will be entered into a chance to jump on a call or even to connect by video, whatever works best for you. We will use a randomizer to pick the 5 winners after the event.  

    Here are the three giveaways to download for a chance to connect!

    The Going Old School White Paper from my presentation at the event. My talk will be completely story based and I'll be happy to share the slides with anyone after the event. This white paper goes into more detail and is a bit more broad. With only an hour to speak, I want to focus on more entertaining stories highlighting the over-all ideas I am sharing. I really look forward to hearing feedback on the talk and the white paper.

    The Definitive Property Management Guide. REI Nation has grown into one of the largest family-owned property management companies in the U.S. We currently manage over 7,000 single-family homes for passive real estate investors in 12 cities with a value over $1.2Billion. Today, we have an average length of occupancy of just under 7 years and are on pace to return over $72 million in net rental payments to owners. I love this guide and it pulls directly from our success over the past two decades.

    The Ultimate Guide to Investing Out of State Safely. Lastly, as the largest and oldest operating true Turnkey Real Estate company, we have not only written the book on how to buy Turnkey properties, The Turnkey Revolution (published by McGraw Hill 2017), but we have also written a super informative, 42-page e-book for you to download. .  This book will be a free giveaway to everyone who downloads the Going Old School white paper.  

    I want to finish with a quick thank-you to two amazing teams. Heather Harris and Sarah Holden are incredible REI team members. Without them, us pulling off a sponsorship of an event this big would not be possible. I also owe a big thanks to @Ashley Claunch, @Allen Nason, Blake Clothier and Taz Zettergren.  They will be joining Heather and I at the event.

    The other team I want to thank is the BP team.   We have had an incredible relationship for over a decade now.  You guys are the leader in this space and we love being a part of the ride!

  • Rental Property Investor · Dunedin, FL · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 32 votes
    5y

    This is great, I look forward to meeting all these sponsors at my first BP event! Let's connect. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.