Ohio Cashflow LLC

87 Replies

Has anyone had any dealings with Ohio Cashflow LLC? I've seen that they have a bit of a presence here on the BiggerPockets forums, including some informational videos that they put up (Yellow Ladder Tip of the Day). I was wondering if anyone has done any business with them or purchased properties from them. The company seems relatively new, maybe a year old from what I can tell without really looking deeper, but I'm hoping that someone here knows whether or not they are good for doing business with.

I have not done business with them, but i and many others follow what they are doing etc.  They have been around for more than 1 year and there are active on the website.  I havent seen or heard much negative about the company.  Granted you can't take ones word and must see for yourself but that is my perspective.  I am sure i will do business with them at some point in the future.

Disclosure: CEO/Founder

Hi @Alex SImon and @Bryan C. ,

It's a true pleasure reading your posts.

You can check out this website that was created by @Jay Hinrichs and @Brie Schmidt .

http://turnkey-reviews.com/directory/listing/ohio-cashflow

We have received quite a few reviews from investors.

Ok, I'll stop plugging our company now and bugger off haha

Once again, thanks for posts and interest and have a great Saturday :)

Medium list n sell logo designEngelo Rumora, List'n Sell Realty | [email protected] | 419 740 6999 | https://agentscomefirst.com/ | Podcast Guest on Show #89

@Alex SImon

this company is like Avis rent a car they are not number one but they TRY HARDER

I have been following Engelo from his early days of somehow sneaking into our country from Australia... He has matured as a operator from what I can tell .. as is no news is good news on that front.

Medium ksqoekox 400x400Jay Hinrichs, TurnKey-Reviews.com | Podcast Guest on Show #222

Well, I suppose that someone has to be the first on the forum to do business with them, so I might as well be that guy.  I'll be sure to post reviews when I have some info.

Good Morning everyone,

I would also love to hear from people who are or who have done business with Ohio Cash ... my impression is so far quite good from the discussions I've had with the "Real Estate Dingo"..

Originally posted by @Christophe Noualhat :

Good Morning everyone,

I would also love to hear from people who are or who have done business with Ohio Cash ... my impression is so far quite good from the discussions I've had with the "Real Estate Dingo"..

haha Christophe,

I have literally given you everything except the keys to my car and house haha

Merci :)

Medium list n sell logo designEngelo Rumora, List'n Sell Realty | [email protected] | 419 740 6999 | https://agentscomefirst.com/ | Podcast Guest on Show #89

Engelo,

I'll keep that in mind the day I visit you guys :)

Speaking of which, I'm sure we'd all like to know the specific company policy regarding beers and barbecue when an investor is passing through town :P

Originally posted by @Alex SImon :

Speaking of which, I'm sure we'd all like to know the specific company policy regarding beers and barbecue when an investor is passing through town :P

haha Alex,

The interior of our office is in shambles at the moment.

I have plans for an interior fit-out for later this year tho. Includes a kitchenette, ping pong table and a BBQ on the roof haha

Thanks and chat soon :)

Dear all,

I have initiated the process in investing with OCF, so far I've gotten most of their CEO's things except keys to the car and house (as stated earlier) but I have good perspectives on these two items in a reasonnable timeframe.

More seriously, I am surprised to have not seen any exchanges from the current investors working with OCF here on biggerpockets, so they are either under some kind of confidentiality agreement or they simply dont know about biggerpockets (and if the later then @Brandon Turner and @Joshua Dorkin are most likely sorry for that ...)

So I hope to be able to modestly give my out-of-country experience of dealing with a turnkey company from start to finish and give some culinary advice on the qualities of barbecues in northwest Ohio later on... (we shall try BBq'd frogs & Foie gras...)

@Alex SImon where are you at with your investment ? 

Best

C

Disclosure: The Real Estate Dingo

Dear all,

I have initiated the process in investing with OCF, so far I've gotten most of their CEO's things except keys to the car and house (as stated earlier) but I have good perspectives on these two items in a reasonnable timeframe.

More seriously, I am surprised to have not seen any exchanges from the current investors working with OCF here on biggerpockets, so they are either under some kind of confidentiality agreement or they simply dont know about biggerpockets (and if the later then @Brandon Turner and @Joshua Dorkin are most likely sorry for that ...)

So I hope to be able to modestly give my out-of-country experience of dealing with a turnkey company from start to finish and give some culinary advice on the qualities of barbecues in northwest Ohio later on... (we shall try BBq'd frogs & Foie gras...)

@Alex SImon where are you at with your investment ? 

Best

C

Oui Oui :)

Hey Chris,

I'm not to sure about this company you mention. What are they called again? Ohio something...?

haha

You only like asked me 297 questions lol

"If You Don't BUY now, You Will Loose These Cash Cows"

"Our Properties Are Hotter Than A Night In Bangkok"

lol

So hurry up mate

ps. Shrimp on the barbie with the frog legs and snails ;)

Hey @Engelo Rumora

Dont mind me, I'm French, we're curious and nagging folks !! 

Yes, Ohio something Flow... sounds leaky to me.. ;)

Hey @Engelo Rumora

Dont mind me, I'm French, we're curious and nagging folks !! 

Yes, Ohio something Flow... sounds leaky to me.. ;)

haha

And my attorney and accountant.

They are like - Who the hell is that French dude with all those questions lollol

When are you coming to visit already mate?

Hey, first we're discussing your company, you're not supposed to be here, shoo, go somewhere else and let the shy ones some room to talk !!

Visiting at some stage, wont tell you to keep you on your toes ;)

Looks like I've been neglecting this discussion a bit!  I'm not quite started yet with OCF.  Had a great opportunity come up and I picked up a property that should perform very well.  But in the next couple months I'll be looking very hard at an OCF property.  I look forward to hearing some details down the line, so dont disappoint, Chris!

Disclosure: Question Mill from France

Will do @Alex SImon , I just dont know what is acceptable I share here in terms of details of the deal... so far I am at the early stages of creating the LLC, opening a bank account, and soon signing an agreement with OCF for the purchase of a property... Contact so far has been excellent and the Lawyer and CPA referred have been very helpful.

I'm trying to beat a record on the number of questions asked on a single deal and if they can manage me on a first deal they should be French-Proof, which should cover most foreign investors management issues that would arise... 

@Christophe noualhat and 

@Alex SImon do you have an update on your dealing with Ohio cash Flow?

I didn't move forward with OCF after all.  Instead I'm focusing on a few properties in Philadelphia.

Originally posted by @Justin Webb :

@Christophe noualhat and 

Hi @Justin Webb, indeed I have. We actually just closed on the property so I can give a quick feedback on the dingo and his team.

We connected early this year and after many exchanged I locked on a small house in their portfolio and we signed the agreement early May. It so happened that a couple months after, OCF hit some problems with one of their renovations (see corresponding post from @Engelo regardin how he lost his ***) and we experienced minor delays. Nothing worth putting the life jacket on... Instead of closing in July we closed end August which left me some more time to play "100 questions" and nag the dingo to the point of no return. The point break was almost reached but we didnt crash and took the wave as it went and closed on 31 august with a tenant entering the premises on 1 september. 

Due to Engelo's team and contact I was able to secure everything from a distance (CPA for taxes, Lawyer for the setup of the LLC, Insurance, inspection etc etc..).

Now we're stepping into phase 2 with the property being managed by the team so I cant yet comment on that, just that signing the documents and transitioning from phase 1 to phase 2 was a breeze. 

I havent had any other experience in the US and with turnkey companies before, I had no bias versus turnkey companies either unlike a lot seem to have in the US so I came in with a clean slate but a very, very carefull and critical mind (someone said "very on the ball", Engelo would say "Pain in the XXXX"), but if the perfect turnkey company existed I believe they would be very close to what OCF is doing (remember that I'm French and in our culture, nobody's perfect !!).

Engelo's a nice guy, always here to answer questions and available to chat. His other half is the part of the business that keeps the dingo aligned and is also very much on the ball. I wouldnt want to work for them, though, there seem to be no slacking and no third strike :) 

Best

Christophe

PS: @Engelo, wait for it... it's coming...

Originally posted by @Justin Webb:

@Christophe noualhat and 

Hi @Justin Webb, indeed I have. We actually just closed on the property so I can give a quick feedback on the dingo and his team.

We connected early this year and after many exchanged I locked on a small house in their portfolio and we signed the agreement early May. It so happened that a couple months after, OCF hit some problems with one of their renovations (see corresponding post from @Engelo regardin how he lost his ***) and we experienced minor delays. Nothing worth putting the life jacket on... Instead of closing in July we closed end August which left me some more time to play "100 questions" and nag the dingo to the point of no return. The point break was almost reached but we didnt crash and took the wave as it went and closed on 31 august with a tenant entering the premises on 1 september. 

Due to Engelo's team and contact I was able to secure everything from a distance (CPA for taxes, Lawyer for the setup of the LLC, Insurance, inspection etc etc..).

Now we're stepping into phase 2 with the property being managed by the team so I cant yet comment on that, just that signing the documents and transitioning from phase 1 to phase 2 was a breeze. 

I havent had any other experience in the US and with turnkey companies before, I had no bias versus turnkey companies either unlike a lot seem to have in the US so I came in with a clean slate but a very, very carefull and critical mind (someone said "very on the ball", Engelo would say "Pain in the XXXX"), but if the perfect turnkey company existed I believe they would be very close to what OCF is doing (remember that I'm French and in our culture, nobody's perfect !!).

Engelo's a nice guy, always here to answer questions and available to chat. His other half is the part of the business that keeps the dingo aligned and is also very much on the ball. I wouldnt want to work for them, though, there seem to be no slacking and no third strike :) 

Best

Christophe

PS: @Engelo, wait for it... it's coming...

Thanks Mr C,

Looking forward to catching up with you in person.

Have a great day.

It is early 2016 and I'd like to see some reviews of Ohio Cash Flow.  Appreciate it,  Dawn