Has anyone had any dealings with Ohio Cashflow LLC? I've seen that they have a bit of a presence here on the BiggerPockets forums, including some informational videos that they put up (Yellow Ladder Tip of the Day). I was wondering if anyone has done any business with them or purchased properties from them. The company seems relatively new, maybe a year old from what I can tell without really looking deeper, but I'm hoping that someone here knows whether or not they are good for doing business with.
My Day in the Life At Ohio Cashflow... I apologize for the long winded post.
I"m an out of state investor from Nevada, formerly from California (bye bye Cali). I realize this is an older thread but it was the first one that popped up when I searched BP for Ohio Cashflow... and I want to throw in my 2 cents.
I'm typing this out as I sit in my hotel room in Toledo (Hampton Inn is fantastic and close to the OCF office) after spending the day and evening with the team. I'm still trying to digest the day and that delicious rib eye (Thanks Engelo). But let me start at the beginning.
My wife and I are about to retire. I actually pulled the plug on the J.O.B. About a month ago which freed me up to travel to Toledo. We are moving to Central America this coming August and we needed a modest passive income stream to facilitate our minimalist lifestyle. We have sold it all (Except the Harley) including our primary residence that we had purchased and rehabbed ourselves over the past four years. It was a foreclosure and I did the rehab while we lived in it... we owned it outright and the sale was what we needed to begin our adventure in Turn Key properties. Our immediate goal was to acquire between 7 to 10 properties with a ROI between 3500 to 4000 a month. We were very calculating about our model and used a very conservative approach toward expenses. Keep in mind we are debt free and not interested in using leverage to get started.
I started my search for TK operators on the web and ended up here at BP. What an outstanding resource and I appreciate the time and effort by all the contributers here in the forums. Spending endless hours searching and vetting I had whittled it down to a few areas in the Midwest and the South. Memphis was first on my list because it was sexy and there was a lot of interest there. I spoke with a few operators there and we just didn't click. I'm not going to name names, but it just wasn't the right fit and it didn't match our expectations for our model. I moved on the the KC market and again... not a fit for us. Next was Indy, same story. Via email and phone and a lot or research we moved our attention north to Ohio.
It didn't take long to find the Dingo aka Your Favorite Australian. I made my appointment to talk to Engelo and he was actually the first guy to call me almost on time. 5 minutes late, we don't sweat the small stuff. Before I made my call I tried to dig up the dirt on him and his team. Nothing negative. Only positive. In hindsight I believe that anyone that has had a bad experience with OHF was probably not a good fit for this operator. I also watched a lot of his videos and Google walked the 5 Points area for days. The neighborhoods were interesting and I kinda fell in love with them. Spent time on Trulia and Zillo learning as much as I could about the area.
Our phone call was short and sweet. I was prepared with my questions and he had an answer for every one of them. He was everything I expected. Cocky, sharp and to the point. He asked for the good faith deposit and I layed down the 5k without hesitation. I shared with him my model with full disclosure and he put me in touch with Rebecca who sent me some deals. We crunched the numbers and walked with Google and made our decision to go with one to start.
The transaction was flawless and the communication between myself, my wife and Rebecca was outstanding and met every expectation. She asked us when we wanted to close escrow and we closed on that date. It took about 8 days. OCF introduced us to the title company and gave a referral for an insurance company (The one they use for their personal portfolios). Everything went super smooth... as if they knew what they were doing, LOL.
Bang, just like that we had our first property. Next we were introduced to the in-house property management team. Any questions I had about the PM were answered in advance by either Engelo or Rebecca. Our on-line portal was set up and all we had to do was wait for the cash to flow.
I made my travel plans to visit the team in person, quit my job and said "Let's buy another one". I wanted to have a few under my belt so when I got to Toledo I could visit them. The second one went really quick too. Sweet little 2/1 that yields 8.7% return after our conservative strategy. If I'm not mistaken we closed on that one in like 5 days. It would have been 4 days but there was the Memorial Day holiday in the middle.
Low and behold, on the 14th of the following month the money hit our account. True to his word we received rent on the one property that didn't even have a tenant in it. Not one hiccup to this point. It's onward to Toledo.
I flew into Toledo and got in late. We had a little mix up with what airport I was flying into but Rebecca picked me up and took me to my hotel. I was going to rent a car, but she insisted in picking me up. A very nice gesture. It was about 12:30 in the morning. OCF truly works around the clock. First class service. Ahahaha, she would even let me load my own bag in the back and she insisted I sit in the front with the driver, her husband. He is also a member of the OCF team working in renovations. If I'm not mistaken he oversees renovations. In the middle of the night I'm firing off questions and they in turn answered them all. I'm surprised they didn't tuck me in. The nicest of people, I tell ya.
Engelo's personal assistant, GG, picked me up in the morning and took me to the office. Along the way, more questions and answers. GG is a delight. Right on time, no surprise. When I entered the office I was greeted by the controlled chaos. Everyone was busy but they all took the time to get to know me. From operations to property management.. then acquisitions and finally the Dingo himself.
Engelo was everything I expected. The guy is a nut. Passionate and full of life and love for what he does and the people he works with. You know that feeling you get when you meet someone and you just know you made the right decision??? Yep, I had that feeling. He was interested in me and my success. His success come from his investors success... the people that work for OCF thrive off of his energy and he has tons of it... oh to be young and passionate... and smart. I got the feeling that working for this guy was a commitment like no other. I liked it. You just feel like you want to be part of it. You want to get on the train... and I did!
Rebbeca took me on a tour of the neighborhoods and I got to see my properties. One that has a tenant in it we could only view from the outside. We don't bother tenants. She was miffed that the lawn was not mowed and made a note to talk to the PM about it. I noticed the new roof and that the rain gutter was pulled from the awning. She made another note and said there were still a few minor things that didn't meet her appoval and that they would be taken care of in short order. Sweet.
On our way to the next property she showed me a few more that they either owned, managed for other investors and even some that they were wanting to acquire. Along the way she was asking the other investor advisor that was doing the driving why they didn't own this one or that one. They wrote down a few addresses. We stopped by one property they had recently bought that had not had any work done on it yet. We went in and I just had to shoot a video of it. It was trashed... I mean wrecked. And smell???? The flys were everywhere. Someone had painted the face of Jesus on one wall (I thought it was the Zig Zag man...) On another wall the word "Sorry". There was crap everywhere. The kitchen was void of appliances and torn up mattresses in the bed rooms. "But can't you see the potential?" Rebecca said. I wanted to go down into the basement (we don't have basements where I live) but I couldn't. The smell was too bad. She did say something about removing the dead body before we got there... I wouldn't be surprised except for the fact that the nice neighborhood didn't seem like the type akin to harboring dead humans... but whatever.
On to my property that was under renovation and almost complete. I took some pics and video of it. The floors were brand new. Beautiful laminate in the living and dining... new ceiling fans too. Tough linoleum in the kitchen but the appliances had yet to be installed. There was a lot of stuff on the countertops, but they too looked new and modern. Fresh paint with the baseboards and trim in gloss white. Upstairs and bedrooms had new carpet throughout and the job looked well done. They had a guy working on the one and only bathroom in this old 3/1 home. He was working on the shower. Like everyone else working for OCF, this dude was cool. I didn't want to waste his time, but he was happy to talk with me. Earlier in the day Engelo warned me not to waste his peoples time. I know he was half kidding but I wanted to respect that fact that these folks had work to do and I was in the way of that... ahahahaha.
There is obviously more lipstick to put on this pig before it's rent-ready, but it's getting close. My only knock is the attention to detail, but again... it's not finished. I look forward to seeing pictures of the finished product. What I mean about the little things is nothing more than getting paint on things that aren't suppose to have paint on them and no fresh paint that needs some. In the meantime, I look forward to seeing the rent hit my account, tenant or no tenant.
After a little more touring and visiting other opportunities they took me back to my hotel. I contacted my wife and she gave me the go ahead to pursue two more. She ran the numbers on the ones I liked and they ran COC of 8.3% and 8.6% respectively. Both are 2/1's in what Rebbeca calls the "Shoe Store Neighborhoods". She likes to shop there... not for shoes, but for houses. I really like the 2/1's but so does Engelo. Keep in mind that as he helps investors build their portfolios he is building his own... and he likes the 2/1's too.
I took a quick swim and got in some exercise before GG, Engelo's personal assistant picked me up and took me to the office again. There is a lot going on at the OCF office. There is construction going on down in the boardroom. We goofed around a bit and Engelo demonstrated his robot... yes robot. Before Engelo, Dominic, Rebecca and myself went to dinner there was one final thing that had to be done before we could go. We had to move a few boxes and center the table. When I say center the table, I mean center the table... to exacting measurements. It had to be perfect. And it was. Can you say OCD??? He is a mad man.
The four of us had a lively conversation during and after dinner at Longhorn Steak House. Funny, we all ate rib eye cuts. We enjoyed conversation and sharing each other's passions, visions and even a little business. For me, the time I spent with the crew only solidified in my mind that I made the right decision investing in Ohio Cashflow. I say "In them" because I really feel like I'm part of the team, not just a number. Engelo promised last night that he would review the inventory and get back to with some deals. He would like to see me diversify in other neighborhoods and suggested we look at others before pulling the trigger on what I'd suggested. I like that. He has a great understanding of my model and is eager to help me attain my goals and to look at even a bigger picture... So, I'm typing this out as I wait for the call. I know they are super busy today and if I don't get the call today, it's cool... we don't sweat the small stuff. We will do more business, that I am sure of.
I hope this review of my day with OCF helps you. I know the window of opportunity is closing with the operator and in truth I suppose I'm a bit selfish and like to keep this gem to myself... but that's not what I'm made of. I wish only success for this business and look forward to growing with them. I also know that this is not for everyone. Engelo can bet a bit brash, but I really relate to that. As others have said they only deal with cash buyers which also isn't for everyone... but I will tell you that if this model fits for you, you can't ask to work with or invest with a finer operation.
I know this all sounds like its all roses, but I'm sure there will be bumps along the way. None so far, but I know it will come. When it does, I know my best interest will be at the fore front. It's just how these people do business.
Thank you for taking the time to read this... and again I hope you benefit from my day here in the Midwest.
Mikie V
Hi Engelo,
I really appreciate you taking the time to respond! We look forward to working with you on a replacement property.
Tiffany
Hi Tiffany,
No problem at all.
Thanks for your patience
Have a great day
My apologies in the delay for this review! Engelo reached out with a couple of days of my last post with a new property for us to look at. After reviewing, we did not quite feel as it was the right fit. After sharing our thoughts, Engelo sent us a 2nd property to look at pretty quickly and we decided to move forward with this replacement property. The next steps in paper work were pretty quick and efficient. Ohio Cashflow also graciously took care of all closing costs associated with us "selling back" the property. We are set on our 2nd property and looking forward to our next property with them!
Thanks Tiffany,
I'm super glad everything worked out.
Have a great day and speak soon
you back in the states ????
Hi Engelo,
I really appreciate you taking the time to respond! We look forward to working with you on a replacement property.
Tiffany
Hi Tiffany,
No problem at all.
Thanks for your patience
Have a great day
My apologies in the delay for this review! Engelo reached out with a couple of days of my last post with a new property for us to look at. After reviewing, we did not quite feel as it was the right fit. After sharing our thoughts, Engelo sent us a 2nd property to look at pretty quickly and we decided to move forward with this replacement property. The next steps in paper work were pretty quick and efficient. Ohio Cashflow also graciously took care of all closing costs associated with us "selling back" the property. We are set on our 2nd property and looking forward to our next property with them!
Thanks Tiffany,
I'm super glad everything worked out.
Have a great day and speak soon
you back in the states ????
Just got back mate :)
I'll give you a call next week
Just catching up on stuff
@Engelo Rumora Do you guys specialize in new construction properties at all or rehabbed projects only?
@Engelo Rumora Do you guys specialize in new construction properties at all or rehabbed projects only?
Thanks Brandon,
Only rehabs
We unfortunately don’t have the expertise for new construction.
Thanks again
@Engelo Rumora Thanks for the fast reply!
I invested with Ohio Cashflow in early 2016.
I would like to express my gratitude for their support over the past 2 years.
And because of Engelo, I got to meet Vanilla Ice! An experience I will never forget!
Cheers!
I invested with Ohio Cashflow in early 2016.
I would like to express my gratitude for their support over the past 2 years.
And because of Engelo, I got to meet Vanilla Ice! An experience I will never forget!
Cheers!
Hey mate,
Thanks for your kind words
Post a photo please hehe
“Ice Ice Baby”
As requested:)
I invested with Ohio Cashflow in early 2016.
I would like to express my gratitude for their support over the past 2 years.
And because of Engelo, I got to meet Vanilla Ice! An experience I will never forget!
Cheers!
Jordan, thanks for sharing. We are so happy that our team was able to assist, support, and provide a successful and cash flowing investment, to a fellow Aussie!
Hi all, just thought I would chime in with a review of my experiences with Ohio Cash Flow.
I first contacted Ohio Cash Flow in March 2017, as I had been looking to get into real estate investing and had determined that turn key (and specifically midwest turn key) was a good fit, given that the combination of my full time job as an MD and my location in an expensive market (Orange County, CA) would make hunting for cash flowing deals tough. OCF had great reviews (both here and on turnkey-reviews.com), and after watching a few of Engelo's YouTube videos, I was impressed with his no BS attitude and personal pride in his company and product. I remained so after scheduling a call and speaking with Engelo, who was very upfront about what to expect and with regards to the pros and cons of investing in Toledo. I received an email the same day with potential properties, links to Google street views of the areas, detailed pro formas, and Zillow data for recently sold comps in the area. I decided to purchase my first property (which was already rehabbed and occupied), closed within about two weeks, and was immediately receiving rent.
Fast forward to today, I have purchased several more properties with OCF, both single family and duplexes, and could not be happier with the experience over the last year. There have been some vacancies off and on, as well as some minor repairs, but no issues that I was not fully prepared for (having done fairly extensive research on what to expect from real estate investing in general), and none that were due to any negligence or poor service on the part of OCF. I've received timely communication regarding the larger of the repairs (again, all fairly minor) and any changes in tenants. Whenever I've had a question it's been answered quickly by the staff, usually the same day. Even with repairs and vacancies, my portfolio has been cash flowing extremely well. I've also had a chance to meet with Engelo in person and feel that he is exceptional in his ethics, his commitment to do his absolute best for his investors, and his vision for his company. I feel comfortable with investing in properties out of state, sight unseen, because I am investing in the people at OCF as much as the properties themselves. I can't recommend Ohio Cash Flow enough.
Hi all, just thought I would chime in with a review of my experiences with Ohio Cash Flow.
I first contacted Ohio Cash Flow in March 2017, as I had been looking to get into real estate investing and had determined that turn key (and specifically midwest turn key) was a good fit, given that the combination of my full time job as an MD and my location in an expensive market (Orange County, CA) would make hunting for cash flowing deals tough. OCF had great reviews (both here and on turnkey-reviews.com), and after watching a few of Engelo's YouTube videos, I was impressed with his no BS attitude and personal pride in his company and product. I remained so after scheduling a call and speaking with Engelo, who was very upfront about what to expect and with regards to the pros and cons of investing in Toledo. I received an email the same day with potential properties, links to Google street views of the areas, detailed pro formas, and Zillow data for recently sold comps in the area. I decided to purchase my first property (which was already rehabbed and occupied), closed within about two weeks, and was immediately receiving rent.
Fast forward to today, I have purchased several more properties with OCF, both single family and duplexes, and could not be happier with the experience over the last year. There have been some vacancies off and on, as well as some minor repairs, but no issues that I was not fully prepared for (having done fairly extensive research on what to expect from real estate investing in general), and none that were due to any negligence or poor service on the part of OCF. I've received timely communication regarding the larger of the repairs (again, all fairly minor) and any changes in tenants. Whenever I've had a question it's been answered quickly by the staff, usually the same day. Even with repairs and vacancies, my portfolio has been cash flowing extremely well. I've also had a chance to meet with Engelo in person and feel that he is exceptional in his ethics, his commitment to do his absolute best for his investors, and his vision for his company. I feel comfortable with investing in properties out of state, sight unseen, because I am investing in the people at OCF as much as the properties themselves. I can't recommend Ohio Cash Flow enough.
Hi TJ,
Your kind words are much appreciated and it's a pleasure working with you
Don't tell anyone how much we paid you for posting this tho lol
Speak soon mate and I'll be in touch shortly
Hi all, just thought I would chime in with a review of my experiences with Ohio Cash Flow.
I first contacted Ohio Cash Flow in March 2017, as I had been looking to get into real estate investing and had determined that turn key (and specifically midwest turn key) was a good fit, given that the combination of my full time job as an MD and my location in an expensive market (Orange County, CA) would make hunting for cash flowing deals tough. OCF had great reviews (both here and on turnkey-reviews.com), and after watching a few of Engelo's YouTube videos, I was impressed with his no BS attitude and personal pride in his company and product. I remained so after scheduling a call and speaking with Engelo, who was very upfront about what to expect and with regards to the pros and cons of investing in Toledo. I received an email the same day with potential properties, links to Google street views of the areas, detailed pro formas, and Zillow data for recently sold comps in the area. I decided to purchase my first property (which was already rehabbed and occupied), closed within about two weeks, and was immediately receiving rent.
Fast forward to today, I have purchased several more properties with OCF, both single family and duplexes, and could not be happier with the experience over the last year. There have been some vacancies off and on, as well as some minor repairs, but no issues that I was not fully prepared for (having done fairly extensive research on what to expect from real estate investing in general), and none that were due to any negligence or poor service on the part of OCF. I've received timely communication regarding the larger of the repairs (again, all fairly minor) and any changes in tenants. Whenever I've had a question it's been answered quickly by the staff, usually the same day. Even with repairs and vacancies, my portfolio has been cash flowing extremely well. I've also had a chance to meet with Engelo in person and feel that he is exceptional in his ethics, his commitment to do his absolute best for his investors, and his vision for his company. I feel comfortable with investing in properties out of state, sight unseen, because I am investing in the people at OCF as much as the properties themselves. I can't recommend Ohio Cash Flow enough.
TJ, thank you so much for your detailed and kind review regarding your experience in working with our team at Ohio Cashflow thus far. We have really enjoyed having you on board and look forward to further working with you in reaching your goals in real estate!
Engelo and his team are amazing at what they do. I just wanted to let you all know about my journey investing in them as people and in their company.
My girlfriend and I work and live in San Francisco which has one of the highest real estate market in the country. Before we decide to use our money to invest in real estate, we were thinking of buying a house to live in. However after looking more into it we decided to invest our money and buy a house later since we are still in our mid 20s.
After months of research and countless turnkey companies, we decided to give OCF a call in July of 2017. In the initial call we have the chance to talk to Engelo. Engelo is a very honest and he answered all the question I had. After the call, we decided to purchase our first property on September 2017. The closing process was very fast and since then we purchased more property from them. I love investing with them because any problems or questions I had regarding my investments will be answer within 24hours.
I will be closing on my fourth Property by September 2018 and I can’t thank them enough for providing such excellent service. I feel confident enough to go all in in this company and it’s people. I highly recommend investor to invest with them if you are looking to invest without stress and worry about losing your investment.
Engelo and his team are amazing at what they do. I just wanted to let you all know about my journey investing in them as people and in their company.
My girlfriend and I work and live in San Francisco which has one of the highest real estate market in the country. Before we decide to use our money to invest in real estate, we were thinking of buying a house to live in. However after looking more into it we decided to invest our money and buy a house later since we are still in our mid 20s.
After months of research and countless turnkey companies, we decided to give OCF a call in July of 2017. In the initial call we have the chance to talk to Engelo. Engelo is a very honest and he answered all the question I had. After the call, we decided to purchase our first property on September 2017. The closing process was very fast and since then we purchased more property from them. I love investing with them because any problems or questions I had regarding my investments will be answer within 24hours.
I will be closing on my fourth Property by September 2018 and I can’t thank them enough for providing such excellent service. I feel confident enough to go all in in this company and it’s people. I highly recommend investor to invest with them if you are looking to invest without stress and worry about losing your investment.
Hi Sam,
Your comment is humbling to read.
Thanks for your trust and belief in Ohio Cashflow.
We aren't perfect but we sure do our best for everyone and their properties.
As much as I personally don't like diversifying it's always a good idea to check out what other markets and companies are offering.
There are other legitimate operators out there and it's just a matter of finding them.
A property portfolio of 10-20 properties that is spread across 2-3 markets is a pretty safe bet from a diversification standpoint.
Thanks again and speak soon :)
Engelo and his team are amazing at what they do. I just wanted to let you all know about my journey investing in them as people and in their company.
My girlfriend and I work and live in San Francisco which has one of the highest real estate market in the country. Before we decide to use our money to invest in real estate, we were thinking of buying a house to live in. However after looking more into it we decided to invest our money and buy a house later since we are still in our mid 20s.
After months of research and countless turnkey companies, we decided to give OCF a call in July of 2017. In the initial call we have the chance to talk to Engelo. Engelo is a very honest and he answered all the question I had. After the call, we decided to purchase our first property on September 2017. The closing process was very fast and since then we purchased more property from them. I love investing with them because any problems or questions I had regarding my investments will be answer within 24hours.
I will be closing on my fourth Property by September 2018 and I can’t thank them enough for providing such excellent service. I feel confident enough to go all in in this company and it’s people. I highly recommend investor to invest with them if you are looking to invest without stress and worry about losing your investment.
Hi Sam,
Your comment is humbling to read.
Thanks for your trust and belief in Ohio Cashflow.
We aren't perfect but we sure do our best for everyone and their properties.
As much as I personally don't like diversifying it's always a good idea to check out what other markets and companies are offering.
There are other legitimate operators out there and it's just a matter of finding them.
A property portfolio of 10-20 properties that is spread across 2-3 markets is a pretty safe bet from a diversification standpoint.
Thanks again and speak soon :)
Dingo what do you mean your not perfect.. that is not true at all.. as it relates to mid west cash flow.. since most all of those homes run the same and its really the PM and company that makes your investment.. I would stick to one market unless your changing assets all together but if its just more of the same I think its best to be concentrated.. that way you only have to fly to one place and deal with one PM.
Engelo and his team are amazing at what they do. I just wanted to let you all know about my journey investing in them as people and in their company.
My girlfriend and I work and live in San Francisco which has one of the highest real estate market in the country. Before we decide to use our money to invest in real estate, we were thinking of buying a house to live in. However after looking more into it we decided to invest our money and buy a house later since we are still in our mid 20s.
After months of research and countless turnkey companies, we decided to give OCF a call in July of 2017. In the initial call we have the chance to talk to Engelo. Engelo is a very honest and he answered all the question I had. After the call, we decided to purchase our first property on September 2017. The closing process was very fast and since then we purchased more property from them. I love investing with them because any problems or questions I had regarding my investments will be answer within 24hours.
I will be closing on my fourth Property by September 2018 and I can’t thank them enough for providing such excellent service. I feel confident enough to go all in in this company and it’s people. I highly recommend investor to invest with them if you are looking to invest without stress and worry about losing your investment.
Hi Sam,
Your comment is humbling to read.
Thanks for your trust and belief in Ohio Cashflow.
We aren't perfect but we sure do our best for everyone and their properties.
As much as I personally don't like diversifying it's always a good idea to check out what other markets and companies are offering.
There are other legitimate operators out there and it's just a matter of finding them.
A property portfolio of 10-20 properties that is spread across 2-3 markets is a pretty safe bet from a diversification standpoint.
Thanks again and speak soon :)
Dingo what do you mean your not perfect.. that is not true at all.. as it relates to mid west cash flow.. since most all of those homes run the same and its really the PM and company that makes your investment.. I would stick to one market unless your changing assets all together but if its just more of the same I think its best to be concentrated.. that way you only have to fly to one place and deal with one PM.
hehe, thanks Jay
Good point.
You know me long enough now so you can appreciate the fact that I always like talking myself out of business lol
We need to catch up soon
I've been a client of Ohio Cashflow since last June. Over the course of a few months I purchased two properties and I'm currently working on selecting a third. I can't wait to see what they find for me.
I came across Ohio Cashflow by accident, I'd been looking for a turnkey company and found their YouTube channel. I was intrigued and vetted both Engelo and the company every place I could find. I couldn't dig up one negative review. Then I talked to him. Wow, I felt like I'd known him for years. So personable and he was transparent about every detail we spoke about. And everything he told me was genuine - no pushy sales like one of the other companies I had spoken to. It was all about take your time, let's get to know each other, then we can do business.
@Engleo Rumora, be sure to thank Brooke Butler for telling me about this forum so I could give kudos to Engelo and the whole team! Everyone at the company has been just wonderful to work with and Engelo has made me feel like he has taken a personal interest in me. I feel like I'm in good hands with the Dingo.
I've recommended Ohio Cashflow to several people and will continue to do so.
I've been a client of Ohio Cashflow since last June. Over the course of a few months I purchased two properties and I'm currently working on selecting a third. I can't wait to see what they find for me.
I came across Ohio Cashflow by accident, I'd been looking for a turnkey company and found their YouTube channel. I was intrigued and vetted both Engelo and the company every place I could find. I couldn't dig up one negative review. Then I talked to him. Wow, I felt like I'd known him for years. So personable and he was transparent about every detail we spoke about. And everything he told me was genuine - no pushy sales like one of the other companies I had spoken to. It was all about take your time, let's get to know each other, then we can do business.
@Engleo Rumora, be sure to thank Brooke Butler for telling me about this forum so I could give kudos to Engelo and the whole team! Everyone at the company has been just wonderful to work with and Engelo has made me feel like he has taken a personal interest in me. I feel like I'm in good hands with the Dingo.
I've recommended Ohio Cashflow to several people and will continue to do so.
Hi Mark,
Thanks for posting about your experience mate.
It means a lot to the team and myself. @Dominique Osborn
Many folks don't understand how hard we work behind the scenes and what goes into making sure that their portfolio's stay performing.
We have quite a few unsung hero's in the office that make it all happen.
We aren't perfect but we sure bloody do our best.
Let us know if you need anything mate.
Speak soon
I've been a client of Ohio Cashflow since last June. Over the course of a few months I purchased two properties and I'm currently working on selecting a third. I can't wait to see what they find for me.
I came across Ohio Cashflow by accident, I'd been looking for a turnkey company and found their YouTube channel. I was intrigued and vetted both Engelo and the company every place I could find. I couldn't dig up one negative review. Then I talked to him. Wow, I felt like I'd known him for years. So personable and he was transparent about every detail we spoke about. And everything he told me was genuine - no pushy sales like one of the other companies I had spoken to. It was all about take your time, let's get to know each other, then we can do business.
@Engleo Rumora, be sure to thank Brooke Butler for telling me about this forum so I could give kudos to Engelo and the whole team! Everyone at the company has been just wonderful to work with and Engelo has made me feel like he has taken a personal interest in me. I feel like I'm in good hands with the Dingo.
I've recommended Ohio Cashflow to several people and will continue to do so.
Mark-- it's been an absolute joy and true pleasure having you on board and helping you meet your goals in real estate and financial freedom. Thank you for your praise and most of all...thanks for believing in us :)
My wife and I have been doing a lot of research over the past few months and reached out to Ohio Cashflow after seeing their presence here on BiggerPockets then doing some more research on them (Youtube videos, website info, etc). After looking at several other turnkey companies, we felt really good about Ohio Cashflow and the Dingo's no BS attitude. I reached out to them early this year to let them know about our interest once we got our funds in place. They don't work with everyone because sometimes the chemistry is not right between both parties, this is highly respectable in my books because it shows they aren't only looking out for their own interest but also the investors. All of that to say - we are excited to get our funding in place and begin our property investing journey with *fingers crosses* Ohio Cashflow. We are optimistic. More to come!
My wife and I have been doing a lot of research over the past few months and reached out to Ohio Cashflow after seeing their presence here on BiggerPockets then doing some more research on them (Youtube videos, website info, etc). After looking at several other turnkey companies, we felt really good about Ohio Cashflow and the Dingo's no BS attitude. I reached out to them early this year to let them know about our interest once we got our funds in place. They don't work with everyone because sometimes the chemistry is not right between both parties, this is highly respectable in my books because it shows they aren't only looking out for their own interest but also the investors. All of that to say - we are excited to get our funding in place and begin our property investing journey with *fingers crosses* Ohio Cashflow. We are optimistic. More to come!
Hi Joshua,
Thanks for your comment and interest in Ohio Cashflow.
As you mentioned it's very important that we are on the same page from day 1.
We always like to tell investors that we aren't in the real estate business but rather in the business of "relationship building".
As corny as it might sound but working together should be like a marriage.
Because the likelihood of us spending the next 5-7 or 10+ years together is quite high lol
All good things take time and so does building a large/sustainable real estate portfolio.
If we don't like each other or respect one another, then we probably shouldn't be working together either.
That's always been Ohio Cashflow's stance.
Don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions.
Thanks and speak soon
I have property through Ohio CashFlow. I don't regret this. You can trust Engelo.
Go with your instincts.
Engelo has a good team and he always circles back around.
Jeff Wiedenfeld
I have property through Ohio CashFlow. I don't regret this. You can trust Engelo.
Go with your instincts.
Engelo has a good team and he always circles back around.
Jeff Wiedenfeld
Thanks for your kind words Jeff.
Teamwork makes the dream work
It's a pleasure having you on board.
Speak soon.
I've been a client of OCF for the past 2.5 years and actually met Engelo when he happened to be in town a while back. I've worked with / met with other turnkey operators and OCF is certainly at or near the top when it comes to the total package (available houses, prices, customer service, etc.).....the PM side seems to be very efficient and great at responding to any questions (love the text feature as well)!