What would you say is the ideal road map to getting your first deal? Their are a lot of steps to take so it can become overwhelming when first starting out.
Can you talk about systems for keeping track of leads, follow ups, etc. How to stay organized.
Also, in 2023, what lists do you think are the most helpful to pull from?
Can you wholesale creative financing deals if you negotiate that?
Hi Katie,
I use a CRM to keep track of my leads and follow ups. My favorite (I鈥檓 biased) is The AstroBlaster tool. I鈥檓 giving away 1 year access to this CRM along with my course to a lucky pre-order winner of my new Bigger Pockets book. In regards to lists that I think are powerful today, I鈥檓 really having luck calling landlords in markets where insurance costs have sky rocketed due to extreme weather. Florida, Tx, Northern Cali and the Carolinas would be ideal places for you to start. You can wholesale creative deals. In fact the process is the same as any other type of contract. Wishing you great success, Jamil
I have done a few BRRRRs but with the rise in interest rates, most of my capital is now stuck in properties. How would you recommend I shift gears into wholesaling to rebuild my available capital?
Hi Kris,
I would start by learning the fundamentals of Wholesaling. It just so happens that I go over those in depth in my new Bigger Pockets book on Wholesaling. You should definitely check it out. https://www.biggerpockets.com/... Wholesale is a great strategy to get your cash reserves up so you can strike when you find a great deal. Sending you great success, Jamil
Where can I find a safe wholesale contract for each state? Are these somehow free to BiggerPockets Pro members? Or how would I find the contract for a given state?
Also, do you have an example opener that you would use for a cold call, and also for a text blast or direct mail?
Are these methods effective ways and should I invest my time and money into these methods?
Thanks very much
- Devon
Hey there Devon! You鈥檙e in luck! I鈥檓 giving away a free contract stack to people who preorder my new Wholesale Book published by Bigger Pockets. I also go over text and call scripts in the book that will be really helpful to you in your outreach journey. I also describe in detail the best methods to generate wholesale leads and what your expected cost per wholesale contract should be when using tools like direct mail and cold calling. You鈥檒l learn a lot. Looking forward to your success Jamil
Realtor 路 Lehigh Acres, FL 路 Member since 2023 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
3y
I鈥檓 getting ready to speak to a home owner who鈥檚 house is going up at tax deed auction in Lee county, Florida. He currently owes the county $15k in taxes and fees.
I also have an investor interested in buying the property. How can I get this property under contract in order to assign it to my buyer? I think I have good idea of what to say to the owner but I don鈥檛 have a contract that I can use. Help!