Starting out, and could really use some help and advice.

Starting out, and could really use some help and advice.

Wholesaler · High Point, NC · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes

My husband, Linsley and I are starting out wholesaling in the High Point/Greensboro area of North Carolina.  We are putting together our team, and would really appreciate hearing from any real estate brokers, investors, title agents, who are interested in meeting for coffee and a chat to see if we can collaborate together and form a great team.  We want to put our team together to get it right.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!  Thank you for your time!

cArolyn

1Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
10y
Carolyn, I am an investor, and although I live I Charlotte I'd be open to chatting with you. The market here is tough at the moment because the here isn't much inventory. Connect with me and let's chat!
See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    Carolyn, I am an investor, and although I live I Charlotte I'd be open to chatting with you. The market here is tough at the moment because the here isn't much inventory. Connect with me and let's chat!
  • Wholesaler · High Point, NC · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thanks Michael, just sent you a connect request.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi Carolyn,  I am a Realtor and Investor in the same markets as you are.  I don't know how we can contact each other here, but I'm willing to chat.

  • Wholesaler · High Point, NC · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thanks Jeff,  Would love to talk, lets work out a time we can touch bases.

  • Wholesaler · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 66 votes
    10y
    Carolyn Kamarra congrats on taking action!! I'm here down in the Charlotte Market been wholesaling for 2 years and moving into rehabs. Feel free to reach out to me if I can be of any help getting started. Good luck!
  • Accountant · Pleasant Garden, NC · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Hi Carolyn,

    My husband and I are getting started too.  I've been reading books and books, reading blog posts here on BP, and listening to almost all of the BP podcasts.  There is such a wealth of knowledge here.

    We've been going to some of the Triad REIA meetings. We're planning to become members soon. There is a monthly meeting this Thursday April 21. Your first meeting is free I think. Here's the link to their website:

    http://www.triadreia.org

    We have met other investors, CPA's, insurance agents, and lawyers there.  It is a good group.

    They also have some weekly lunch meetings.

    Good luck and hope to meet you sometime!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte NC · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    Hello @Carolyn Kamarra

    Congratulations on taking the action and step towards creating your power team. I am an investor mainly focusing on the Charlotte NC or surrounding market. I live in South Carolina and do work with their market as well. I would love to connect with you. Let me know if you are interested  in meeting sometime soon to further network.

    Thank you,

    -Dishant

  • Manassas, VA · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 34 votes
    10y

    @Carolyn Kamarra absolutely! Send me a colleague request with your email and we can get the ball rolling. 

    Thanks!

  • Rock Hill, SC · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 597 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Carolyn Kamarra:

    My husband, Linsley and I are starting out wholesaling in the High Point/Greensboro area of North Carolina.  We are putting together our team, and would really appreciate hearing from any real estate brokers, investors, title agents, who are interested in meeting for coffee and a chat to see if we can collaborate together and form a great team.  We want to put our team together to get it right.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated!  Thank you for your time!

    cArolyn

    Welcome Carolyn please ask away I do answer a lot of folks questions here in the am.

    Alex

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.