Starting out, and could really use some help and advice.

10 Replies

My husband, Linsley and I are starting out wholesaling in the High Point/Greensboro area of North Carolina.  We are putting together our team, and would really appreciate hearing from any real estate brokers, investors, title agents, who are interested in meeting for coffee and a chat to see if we can collaborate together and form a great team.  We want to put our team together to get it right.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!  Thank you for your time!

cArolyn

Carolyn,

I am an investor, and although I live I Charlotte I'd be open to chatting with you.

The market here is tough at the moment because the here isn't much inventory. Connect with me and let's chat!

Promotion
Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is a top mortgage lender
Save $1,290 on your next home – no lender fee*
Get special perks like $1,290 in lender fee savings when you buy a second home with Guaranteed Rate.
Apply Now

Hi Carolyn,  I am a Realtor and Investor in the same markets as you are.  I don't know how we can contact each other here, but I'm willing to chat.

Hi Carolyn,

My husband and I are getting started too.  I've been reading books and books, reading blog posts here on BP, and listening to almost all of the BP podcasts.  There is such a wealth of knowledge here.

We've been going to some of the Triad REIA meetings. We're planning to become members soon. There is a monthly meeting this Thursday April 21. Your first meeting is free I think. Here's the link to their website:

http://www.triadreia.org

We have met other investors, CPA's, insurance agents, and lawyers there.  It is a good group.

They also have some weekly lunch meetings.

Good luck and hope to meet you sometime!

Hello @Carolyn Kamarra

Congratulations on taking the action and step towards creating your power team. I am an investor mainly focusing on the Charlotte NC or surrounding market. I live in South Carolina and do work with their market as well. I would love to connect with you. Let me know if you are interested  in meeting sometime soon to further network.

Thank you,

-Dishant

Originally posted by @Carolyn Kamarra :

My husband, Linsley and I are starting out wholesaling in the High Point/Greensboro area of North Carolina.  We are putting together our team, and would really appreciate hearing from any real estate brokers, investors, title agents, who are interested in meeting for coffee and a chat to see if we can collaborate together and form a great team.  We want to put our team together to get it right.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!  Thank you for your time!

cArolyn

Welcome Carolyn please ask away I do answer a lot of folks questions here in the am.

Alex