Free Yellow Letters and Postcards

Free Yellow Letters and Postcards

Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes

I want to help someone either jump start their career or continue it.

I'm offering to send out 3000 Yellow Letters and 3000 Postcards over the next 3 months, answer your phone, review each call with you and help you put the deal together.

And I am willing to do this for Free.

If you would like to do this with me please reply with your resume of sorts. The candidate should be able to commit to this with their time, energy and willingness. Ill be selecting the person who posts the best resume for the opportunity for success.

I will also take into the decision process the person with the most "votes" on their resume.

@Joshua I hope this is acceptable..

14Reply
102 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Hackettstown, NJ · Member since 2011 · 206 posts · 62 votes
14y

Hi Michael Quarles & fellow BPers,

Wow, another incredible opportunity from Michael. Thank you Sir!

In full disclosure, I have already won his past promotion to the very first BP REI Summit, where he not only paid for the ticket, but also allowed and extra $500 for flight/expenses or whatever! Needless to say, I learned a lot. If memory serves me correctly, their were three winners (and no losers!). I was hoping to meet him, but business kept him away! I also must say to my best friend, my wife, who had serious doubts about this, and thought it was some sort of scam. I must say she was truly shocked to see the check come in from California!

So, I am not sure if the rules will exclude me from winning again, but I will try again.

Well back on my New Years Resolution, I had hoped to get something going small like the Little Train that could, with some Bandit signs. Well I did that but have had no deals from it. (a lot of people wanting to get rid of land in NJ). Anyway, I started concentrating on three different REI groups around NJ and collecting a couple good "rehabbers" & "investors" cards. I also felt a weakness with knowing the Rehab costs, so I invested in two one day seminars on estimating the cost of a rehab, and an actual bus tour with two rehabbers. Now I am feeling so much more confident, when I estimate the cost. This will help propel my Wholesale business, which I want to eventually turn into a rehab business. I really love some of these old homes here in NJ! I also (in the last two weeks) acquired my NJ RE License, so now I have access to comps!

Here comes the dilemma... $Money$. While I make OK money @ 45 years of age, without a college degree, just some IT certifications, I have three kids... live in NJ (pretty expensive), and a stay-at-home wife! All that, and I work in the Print industry, and my job is now being "off-shored", so only a matter of time, if you know what I mean! We also just got hit hard with some Medical bills (deductable stuff), and had our Orthodontist skip out of town, so we had to start over with another one. No excuses, I know! But my wife does the bills, and their is just not enough to spend extra on postcards & postage! So bandit signs and MLS it is till I find that first deal!

As I stated in a previous thread... "REI and truly realize that is where I can (will) become financially independent. (no not looking to make millions). My ultimate goal would be to have enough passive income to cover my life expenses and have no debt. (now that should be the "American Dream"!). I am lucky enough to have three great kids & wife, and an un-paid roof over our heads!"

Now that I have the some education (BP & local REI), and some tools (MLS), I just need the means! Please cast a vote my way and I promise to pay it forward!

Bigger Pockets, Yeah Baby!

~ Keith

See this reply in the discussion

38 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Harvest, AL · Member since 2012 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    14y

    Well I am honored to be the one of the first to apply for this.

    I've been following YLM.com and Michael Quarles on this forum for a few weeks now and I am actually about a week away from placing my first order on YLM.com. Michael you have actually already answered a question I had on BP, so thank you for that.

    I've got a substantial buyers list in place and I have been reading this board religiously. Let me tell you a little bit about myself...

    I live in Huntsville, AL with my wife and 2 small children. The market here is great due to the fact that there are plenty of jobs, unemployment is relatively low, housing is cheap going up all over the place, and from what I have seen there is very little competition.

    I started investing in RE as a student at the University of Alabama 3 years ago. I still own 2 rental homes there. I actually used my $8,000 first time homebuyer's tax credit to put 15% down on my 2nd property. I started a non-related business as a senior in 2010 and it has since taken off. This year I won "Entrepreneur of the Year" for the state of Alabama. I graduated in Business Management with an Entrepreneurship Specialization. I am also a keynote speaker of the "Extreme Entrepreneurship Tour (extremetour.org). My other business is currently on auto-pilot and because of that I have since gotten back into my true passion - Real Estate! I absolutely love real estate because I have "business ADD" and so I look at every single property as a new business to start, if that makes sense. I never get bored with it and I LOVE the thrill of the hunt - finding the right deal.

    My wife is a week away from being a licensed realtor and she will be instrumental in the sense that I will have constant access to the MLS and REO properties. We are 100% determined to committing our lives wholly to real estate. My other business is not a passion of mine by any means, but it allows for decent income so I don't HAVE to rely on a 9-5 job. I spend the majority of my day building my buyers list and researching deals. My website has been up for a week ([REMOVED] - don't judge, it's a work in progress :)).

    I am primarily starting out with wholesaling, as I see this provides the biggest opportunity in my immediate area. I already have several serious buyers who have given me exact specifications on what they are looking to buy. I am only 1.5 hours from both Birmingham and Nashville and plan on expanding there once I have perfected my processes and have a set system in place.

    I would be truly honored to be your student. I am completely passionate about RE Investing and my motivation is through the roof. Thank you for the consideration!

    Chris Koerner

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    I'm bumping the thread.

  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2012 · 1 post · 0 votes
    14y

    I guess this is as good a time as any for a first post! I only heard about this site a few weeks ago and I've been reading it all over like mad.

    I also heard of Sean Terry at that same time and have listened to all of his podcasts since, and it's very cool to see the guy behind the much talked about ylm.com posting here!

    I dove into the world of real estate investing head first exactly one year ago. I've had my nose in a book or in a screen at least 8 hours a day reading and learning as much as I could about this fascinating business.

    I have only had one property under contract, but it didn't work out. I landed that property from a bird dog I got off a Craigslist ad. I couldn't afford to mail out many letters, so I had to hand write about 10 or so and hope for the best. That's the only direct mail I've done.

    Most people would probably give up or at the very least become extremely discouraged if they have had the luck I have had. We've all heard of a shoestring budget, but I've been so broke I don't even have a shoestring. In fact I'm sitting in Starbucks right now using my dad's laptop to do all of my real estate related activities because my computer went kaput a while ago and I couldn't afford my internet bill this month to boot.

    I'm on the verge of completing an amazing online marketing system based all on SEO and organic searching (can't afford any ppc) so I'm hoping that will turn things around for me.

    I haven't once lost a bit of faith in myself or in real estate investing. I've had to stave off the typical negativity from friends/family, but I know in the end it will be worth it.

    Thanks for reading.

  • Lender · Tyngsboro, MA · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    14y

    Michael, I'm bumping this for you again. I am amazed you don't have more responses.

    Hey, guys, jump in here! What do you have to lose? Just free letters, free postcards, and free coaching!!!

  • Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 916 posts · 296 votes
    14y

    I'm typing this on my phone so bare with me. In the past, I've sent out letters myself, but haven't received any quality calls. I think its the volume that is being sent out. I just launched my website, with a number, and email address. I prefer to buy and hold, but I look at all possibilities. I currently have 2 rental properties that I manage myself. Competition is tough on the mls or the price is so low that no bank will finance it. That is why I started sending out letters. My goal is to find a seller that will allow me to make monthly payments and then refinance in an agreed upon time of at least one year or do subject to. I transfered both of my rentals into my LLC and so far no calls from the bank. I have the money to close on deals, but can't find any. I'm not poor nor rich just someone that knows how to spend wisely and save.

  • Real Estate Professional · Falls Church, VA · Member since 2012 · 238 posts · 83 votes
    14y

    Bumping up again. I agree with Ann, if you don't take this opportunity to work with Michael then you're missing a career-changing experience. I started working with him about a year ago on my marketing and it has certainly upped my game.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    Micheal,
    Thank you for reaching out to set something like this up, it’s a great opportunity for whoever is fortunate enough to work with you. You have already given a lot to this community with your posts and threads.

    About me: I just turned 27, while in school (at 21) I set a goal to become a professional race car engineer after graduation. Soon after setting the goal I got a job in professional motorsports as a mechanic, and the day I graduated college, 24 years old, I had already reached that goal and was working as a Data Engineer on the leading Ferrari Challenge Team. I am thankful that I reached my goal before graduation, once there I realized that the life of a gypsy race engineer (traveling 6mo a year) was not something that I wanted to do forever, so I set some new goals to get a job in outside technical sales making 6 figures by the time I’m 30, did it by 26. I really like my job but wanted a little more.

    I started researching real estate as a long term business to operate and investment strategy, and 1 year later my father and I are in business together to buy, renovate, sell and wholesale properties in Houston. Neither one of us are real estate professionals, but my father has previous success in business as an owner, manager, and consultant.

    In the interest of full disclosure I want you to know that you are currently running all of our mail campaigns. You have worked with my father (Robert Craven) on setting these up. We have sent about 1500 letters out so far to absentee and high equity owners, and we have received 36 calls, 11 are worth following up but not immediately ready to sell, one was good enough to make an offer. We are sending the callers to a voice mail and returning the call. Frankly we are not very satisfied with how things are going so far and aren’t exactly sure what we are doing wrong. We have aggressive goals for the company and need to keep testing and tracking to find something that works in our market. Your guidance would surely help us hit these marks.

    We wholesaled our first property last month. The lead came to us from a newspaper advertisement. Our other best opportunity came to us from a newspaper ad. We are currently in negotiations with a lady selling 5 rental properties. None of them we would want to rehab, but all would make great cash flowing rentals for a buy and hold investor.

    We want to be buying 3 rehabs a month in December and have a long ways to go. Seems aggressive but I have learned that aggressive goals are rarely a bad thing, we aren’t scared to miss our goal.
    Please visit our website ([REMOVED]). We are also marketing on craigslist for buyers and sellers.

    In return for guiding us forward you will not only have a customer for life but a YLM.com champion in Houston. We are active in 3 different Houston area investor groups and after we are taking steps to realize our goals you are going to have 2 enthusiastic YLM.com marketers in Houston.

    Michael, Thanks for taking the time to read this, best of luck choosing your candidate.

    Don’t forget to hit the VOTE BUTTON!!!

  • St. Paul, MN · Member since 2012 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    14y

    If it isn't too late to get in on this opportunity then I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet.

    I'm a 21 year old college student trying to break the cycle of mediocrity and complacency that I feel has taken over our country. I want to do big things in my life and help others do the same and I feel like wholesaling and real estate is the perfect place for me to start. As soon as I found out about wholesale real estate it has taken over my life. I spend all but a few hours of the day on it; listening to podcasts, reading threads on BiggerPockets, finding articles, and "driving for dollars."

    Since I probably won't win the lottery I need to go out and make things happen rather than sit back and wait for them to come to me. The problem is, I'm a broke college student and I don't get any financial support from home because my mother is going through financial issues of her own (another HUGE motivating factor itself). In order to close the most deals you need the most leads and in order to generate leads you need a marketing budget. Since I am also Student-Athlete I don't have time to pick up a part time job to pay for marketing, so there haven't been very many leads. If Michael Quarles were to choose me, I KNOW it would give me the jump start I need to get my short-term goals accomplished and get my life moving in the direction I have planned. I was already planning on using Yellow letter once I have the money for marketing, so why not begin a long and prosperous partnership sooner!

    So there it is. Hopefully this was short enough, and I look forward to this whole process. Thank you for this great opportunity!

  • Real Estate Agent · Hackettstown, NJ · Member since 2011 · 206 posts · 62 votes
    14y

    Hi Michael Quarles & fellow BPers,

    Wow, another incredible opportunity from Michael. Thank you Sir!

    In full disclosure, I have already won his past promotion to the very first BP REI Summit, where he not only paid for the ticket, but also allowed and extra $500 for flight/expenses or whatever! Needless to say, I learned a lot. If memory serves me correctly, their were three winners (and no losers!). I was hoping to meet him, but business kept him away! I also must say to my best friend, my wife, who had serious doubts about this, and thought it was some sort of scam. I must say she was truly shocked to see the check come in from California!

    So, I am not sure if the rules will exclude me from winning again, but I will try again.

    Well back on my New Years Resolution, I had hoped to get something going small like the Little Train that could, with some Bandit signs. Well I did that but have had no deals from it. (a lot of people wanting to get rid of land in NJ). Anyway, I started concentrating on three different REI groups around NJ and collecting a couple good "rehabbers" & "investors" cards. I also felt a weakness with knowing the Rehab costs, so I invested in two one day seminars on estimating the cost of a rehab, and an actual bus tour with two rehabbers. Now I am feeling so much more confident, when I estimate the cost. This will help propel my Wholesale business, which I want to eventually turn into a rehab business. I really love some of these old homes here in NJ! I also (in the last two weeks) acquired my NJ RE License, so now I have access to comps!

    Here comes the dilemma... $Money$. While I make OK money @ 45 years of age, without a college degree, just some IT certifications, I have three kids... live in NJ (pretty expensive), and a stay-at-home wife! All that, and I work in the Print industry, and my job is now being "off-shored", so only a matter of time, if you know what I mean! We also just got hit hard with some Medical bills (deductable stuff), and had our Orthodontist skip out of town, so we had to start over with another one. No excuses, I know! But my wife does the bills, and their is just not enough to spend extra on postcards & postage! So bandit signs and MLS it is till I find that first deal!

    As I stated in a previous thread... "REI and truly realize that is where I can (will) become financially independent. (no not looking to make millions). My ultimate goal would be to have enough passive income to cover my life expenses and have no debt. (now that should be the "American Dream"!). I am lucky enough to have three great kids & wife, and an un-paid roof over our heads!"

    Now that I have the some education (BP & local REI), and some tools (MLS), I just need the means! Please cast a vote my way and I promise to pay it forward!

    Bigger Pockets, Yeah Baby!

    ~ Keith

  • Homeowner · Humble · Member since 2011 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    14y

    My story is no different than any of yours that want to start real estate wholesaling..
    I am passionate and highly motivated for change. I have no money or experience to get started and just need a leg up from someone who is doing this and not just trying to take advantage of my inexperience.
    I worked in the IT field doing helpdesk work for over a decade and really havent gotten anywhere in life instead of more debt.
    I have 2 daughters and one bonus child(step daughter).
    If I work really hard I can pay my bills on time, and have enough gas to get to work but all the pressure is suffocating!

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles/Santa Barbara, CA · Member since 2011 · 102 posts · 14 votes
    14y

    Wow Michael, what a great opportunity you’ve put out there. Thank you for it, (whether I get it or not it’s incredibly generous of you). However, I would love to be your student-case study!! You’ve given me a lot of information & insight regarding marketing already, and it’s been a big help.

    Well…I've been in real estate for a while now. I started in a Century 21 office running the real estate school. I got licensed, got my first client, and six months later closed my first deal for 3.5 mm (it was a commercial transaction). I then went through a subsequent chain of traumatic events, i.e., the real estate market tanking, family deaths & serious illnesses, culminating in my own cancer diagnosis in 2010 (not playing the sympathy card, just explaining my circumstances). After treatment, I'm cancer free, but I haven't worked since late 2010, and now my resources are extremely limited. I got a mailing list from my title rep, (absentee/equity) and plan to mail my first set of letters this Saturday. Unfortunately, I can only really afford to do 100-200 mailings per month right now-not exactly earth shattering, BUT I am fully committed to the process. I've got my niche market for wholesaling and found buyers off the MLS and past real estate connections. I've analyzed over 200 properties so I think I know what a deal is, and I attend REIA meetings.

    I have spent countless hours on BP, and the internet in general, learning, planning and researching direct mail. I’ve posted several questions, on several different threads regarding yellow letters, post cards, professional letters, how to answer your phone, when to drop your mail, deciding who to mail to, how often, when to follow up and even the preferred envelope colors-Michael says shocking yellow, lime green & baby blue get good results. I know the systems matter, and I plan to utilize them. This offer would really get me going-the plan being to close a deal with proceeds funding a larger scale marketing plan. I’m all-in, and ready to roll.

  • Investor · Covington, LA · Member since 2012 · 517 posts · 317 votes
    14y

    Michael, it's great that you are willing to help out new people but you are taking it 10x further with this offer. You are willing to spend a significant amount of your own time and money to help get someone started. That's awesome!

    I don't know if I have a great resume per say, but I am willing to share my story for consideration of your help.

    I've always loved real estate, in fact I've taken the class to be a real estate agent twice, even though I wasn't planning on getting licensed. I just wanted to give myself a basic understanding how everything works.

    I purchased my first fixer up house about a year after graduating college, in 2001. At the time I couldn't get a loan from the bank ( I was stilling living in an apartment), but knew a "friend of a friend" who owned a bunch of rentals and loaned me the money to make the 57K purchase + 25K in improvements. I did the majority of the repairs myself and it was a great learning experience. Once I finished the renovations I realized there was very little profit left in selling it but that it had a good positive cash flow. I was also able to refinance the loan through a bank about a year later and get a much better rate. With mortgage, prop tax and insurance I was paying about $550 a month and was able to rent the house for $850.

    About 4 years later Hurricane Katrina hit and my parent's house was flooded and destroyed. Luckily my rental wasn't flooded and it just happened that my tenants were from out of state and decided to move back home. It was very satisfying from me to be able to help my parents for a change, by providing them with a place to live. But what had made it even more priceless was that my dad had been adamant that I was making a bad decision when I purchased the house 4 years prior and not only did it turn out to be a good purchase but it gave him a place to live. My parents purchased their own house about a year later and the market was booming at the time so I was able to sell the house for 130K. It worked out be a great deal, part dumb luck, part great timing with the market.

    In 2003 I had established great credit and my revenue had been increasing so I was able to borrow a good amount of money from the bank. I also had a friend who is contractor who was building houses and looking to expand his business. So, it was a great opportunity for us to partner up, I would get the construction loans secured and he took care of the building the house. I would also help market them. We built and sold about 15 houses before the market started going bad in 2007/08. I also learned a lot of lessons, we kept expanding and building more and had no idea that the market could go soft. We got left with about 6 houses that we had to sell for break even or less than cost to get sold. He later stopped building all together.

    By 2009 I was anxious to start investing in real estate but it was hard to find something profitable since the market was doing so bad. A real estate agent introduced me to buy tax liens at property tax sales. I enjoy doing this and just finished my 4th year of going to the property tax sales but the only negative is that they happen once a year.

    I started looking for other real estate avenues I could get involved with and heard an ad on the radio for Than Merrill's Fortune Builder's seminar, and that is where I was introduced to wholesaling.

    The last 6 weeks or so I have been spending a lot of time reading on Bigger Pockets and trying to learn as much as I can. I have an extensive internet marketing background so I have several projects underway to help generate online leads. I have also created programs to get information from my local clerk of courts office that is generating lots of local leads that I will need to contact via the mail. A couple weeks ago I reconnected with my contractor friend and found out that he has a money partner and they are trying to find deals to rehab for rentals and needs my help to help find them good deals. Now it's time for me to get to work and try to make as few mistakes as possible :)

  • Investor · Covington, LA · Member since 2012 · 517 posts · 317 votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Keith Lutz:

    In full disclosure, I have already won his past promotion to the very first BP REI Summit, where he not only paid for the ticket, but also allowed and extra $500 for flight/expenses or whatever!

    Huge props to Michael!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Im going to close entries at 9am PST Tuesday. To those who have entered. Thank you.

    Please vote for your choice.

  • Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2012 · 1 post · 0 votes
    14y

    Michael, Your desire to help one of us is a wonderful and generous offer. Thank you so much.

    Yes, my husband and I would really love working with you and are eager to learn all that we can from you. We have been interested in Real Estate investing for a number of years and are finally free and able to commit our attention full time to this fascinating business.
    We're highly motivated to work for success.

    For the past few months we've spent many hours every day reading and studying and feel we have a handle on the basics of wholesaling, and also realize how vital it is to have a great marketing strategy. Having you as our mentor would be fantastic and clarify the details of putting together a deal and give us a really good jump-start to our new career in Real Estate.

    Thanks, Michael, for considering us.

  • Investor · Edmond, OK · Member since 2011 · 166 posts · 31 votes
    14y

    Barely getting in here in time, I believe.

    My name is Luke and I'm a 22 year old finance major with a real estate minor as a senior in college.

    I have been reading every book and web page possible for the last couple of years it seems, and so far I have one rental property and am in the process of a fix and flip. I should also be purchasing a duplex in the next month or so.

    Unfortunately, fixing and flipping is not my passion, and I would prefer to do wholesaling because I really enjoy putting the deals together and such. I have not had much luck with wholesaling. Though, I really want to wholesale to continue to buy more rental properties for passive income. My goal is to not have to have a 9-5 job when I graduate in the spring. If I can continue to buy a few rentals and can begin to wholesale 1-2 houses per month, I think I it's reasonably achievable.

    Wholesaling background:
    My first attempt at wholesaling was about a year ago before I had any in depth knowledge of the business of wholesaling. As far as different strategies, finding a title company, a solid buyers list. I figured I wasn't getting anything done by doing nothing. So, I went out and found a house that was worth 70-80 and put it under contract for 30. I found a buyer that was willing to pay 31, but I got greedy and said I would prefer to find a little more. (Turns out that guy is another huge wholesaler, 18002sell homes). I turned the reigns over to another investor to find a buyer and they promised they could, but it fell through. No money on that deal.

    My next deal was a great remodel deal for someone in a great area. I even found a buyer, but the pretended that they were not interested and waited until I was out of town and out of contract and went in and bought the house for the same price. It was a shady move, but it was my own fault for not having all my bases covered.
    Finally, my third deal. I had a deal under contract for 23,000 and I found a buyer to assign the property to for 25,000. Not a ton on a wholesale, but tons of money to me. In the end, the realtor involved informed me what i was doing was illegal, he would not allow it, and he took my 500 earnest money. After he threatened to sue me in court. I knew that I was in the right, but didn't know what to do. So he sold the house to my buyer for 25000 and cut me out. Bummer. And that's where I'm at.

    But, I will not be discouraged. I will make my career out of real estate, and i will be extremely successful at this. I feel like the only thing holding me back is my lack of marketing. The letters and mentoring would be a tremendous help.

  • Real Estate Investor · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2011 · 41 posts · 1 vote
    14y

    I'm probably too late, but I was excited to see this and will put a note in just in case. :)

    I'm brand new to real estate investing and have been learning everything I can for the last 7 months...and now it's time to act! I have a goal of doing one fix and flip this year, so I need to find a house! Then next year I hope to do one fix and flip each quarter.

    I am 43 years old and am currently living in my parent's basement with my wife and youngest son (17 yrs. old). I work with my wife on our own interior design business that is really small and doesn't make us much money and I love working with her, but I also want to pursue REI as a business as our main financial foundation.

    We are living check to check right now and I don't like it at all, but I also want to pursue something that I love instead of just getting a job just to pay the bills. That's why I'm pursuing RE. My goal is to do fix and flips as a business and pick up buy and holds as I can afford it for long term investments.

    Since we are so tight financially right now, I don't have the money to market, so this would be a fantastic opportunity for a guy like me to get jump started. I do have the time and the passion! My wife is the brains behind the interior design company and I am wanting to do this...so I want to commit a full blown, full time effort to getting going on this!

    Michael, I would love to have a coach like you and I feel like you could help me in such a critical way to get started in this new career that I know I'll love!

    So, even though I'm late writing this post...just know I respect your willingness to help people out and hope to do the same in the future as I become successful and knowledgeable.

    Thank you!

  • Involved In Real Estate · Westchester, CA · Member since 2010 · 56 posts · 3 votes
    14y

    Hi Michael and potential students,

    I wanted to see if it would be at all possible for the lucky winner to chart their success? Good luck to you all and a thank you to Michael for the continued education here on BP.

  • Homeowner · Humble · Member since 2011 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    14y

    Excellent idea Bridget D.

    I think that would be a great way to pay for it forward!
    Also, thank you Michael Q for doing this. I have read your posts over and over but I have never replied. Your posts have been extremely encouraging to me and I am sure countless of other newbies

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    hi Bridget

    I am going to ask them not to post. When I was writing the marketing diary it started feeling like a job and as if I were marketing to BPers...So I decided not to resume after I got out of the hospital...

    Its going to be hard enough without the stress of writing everything they go through and if they are posting about everything they take away from doing deals.

    And this isn't about yellow letters and post cards. Its about helping someone. If I sold bandit signs I would be giving them away too.

  • Homeowner · Humble · Member since 2011 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    14y

    I didnt think of that. I love your attitude dude and with an attitude like that i hope to be working with you soon. already sent word to your office.
    Tiff

  • Real Estate Professional · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2010 · 608 posts · 163 votes
    14y

    This is what happens when i dont read BP often enough...I miss the deadline!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Congrats Keith Lutz. I look forward to helping. Call me tomorrow.

  • Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 916 posts · 296 votes
    14y

    Good job Keith Lutz. Keep us posted on how it works out.

  • Real Estate Agent · Hackettstown, NJ · Member since 2011 · 206 posts · 62 votes
    14y

    Wow, I am truly honored (and blessed). I look so forward to jump starting my REI career!

    Thank You Michael Quarles, and my fellow BP's, I am so grateful for making Networking connections here on BP.

    Will do Shanequa J. and thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.