wholesaling in alaska

wholesaling in alaska

Investor · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 0 votes

Hi I’m Doreen I currently have one single house rental in Anchorage Alaska, working my 8-5 job from Monday to Friday. Decided to change things by doing wholesale as part time. Anyone knows group meet up for investor here in Anchorage Alaska? I would love to connect with someone that is doing wholesale. Thank you!

0Reply
99 views

Most Popular Reply

Chris S.Business Member
Property Manager · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2017 · 175 posts · 160 votes
6y

Hey Doreen, 

We have a couple big ones in Anchorage. The first is Landlords Almanac put on by Real Property Management. Def a good start for a local investor to learn the rules etc. The other one is REX, Real Estate Exchange, which is all around good for learning how to invest and meet people. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Purcellville, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 841 votes
    6y

    @Doreen A.,

    Of course I don't. But if I were you I would search Facebook and Meetup for local REI groups. I'd bet you'd find some.

  • Chris S.Business Member
    Property Manager · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2017 · 175 posts · 160 votes
    6y

    Hey Doreen, 

    We have a couple big ones in Anchorage. The first is Landlords Almanac put on by Real Property Management. Def a good start for a local investor to learn the rules etc. The other one is REX, Real Estate Exchange, which is all around good for learning how to invest and meet people. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2017 · 223 posts · 177 votes
    6y

    @Doreen A. You can find the REX group on Meetup.com and just google TLA

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.