Votes
Christopher Cole
Pro Member
Votes |
Subject to the mortgage

Christopher Cole
Pro Member
Posted Dec 14 2022, 04:25

Hi guys I am new to the investment side of things I am trying to set up a subject two deal and start using creative financing is there anything Suggestions on how to find people that are willing to do that type of deal and also is there a company in Killeen Texas with Surrounding areas that can help do the paperwork once we have agreed upon the actual deal also what’s the best way to structure my first deal doing that type of financing

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Dec 14 2022, 05:49

I do these in Killeen, use Ceshker title to do all your subto transactions. You need reinstatement info, payoff info, signed 3rd party authorization, and lien search before you can commit. 

User Stats

Votes
Christopher Cole
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Dec 14 2022, 08:07
Quote from @Eliott Elias:

I do these in Killeen, use Ceshker title to do all your subto transactions. You need reinstatement info, payoff info, signed 3rd party authorization, and lien search before you can commit. 

Thanks so much for the info I do have a quick question thow I have my eyes on a 4 plex but there list with realtor would it be best for me to go through the realtor to do the Sub to mortgage or would it be best to go straight to the seller to orchestrate the deal and if so what’s the best way to contact him thanks if you can help me out

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes