St. Petersburg, Florida investors! Let's connect

St. Petersburg, Florida investors! Let's connect

Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 4 votes

Hi! I'm looking to connect with St. Petersburg Florida investors. I'm an investor based in NY and I'm really interested in Florida because I would love to move there soon. I'd love to network now and offer my help as well to anyone who needs it!

0Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 287 posts · 152 votes
2y
Quote from @Edwin Epperson:
Quote from @Joseph Stern:

Hey Ryan, I'm an investor and broker based out of Tampa. I invest in both Tampa and St. Pete. I would love to connect!


 What type of broker?  RE or MTG?


  Hey Edwin, a RE broker.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Raymond J. RodriguesBusiness Member
    Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
    2y

    Hi @Ryan Castro! @Josh Green is an investor and investor focused realtor in the St. Petersburg, FL area. He has helped out a ton of investors in the area and am sure would be of great value to you in your future investments. Glad you picked the Tampa Bay area, it's a great place to be!! 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 287 posts · 152 votes
    2y

    Hey Ryan, I'm an investor and broker based out of Tampa. I invest in both Tampa and St. Pete. I would love to connect!

  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 202 posts · 116 votes
    2y

    @Ryan Castro PL and fund manager here in Tampa.  Always good to see out of states considering investing here.  Happy to talk shop and chat

  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 202 posts · 116 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Joseph Stern:

    Hey Ryan, I'm an investor and broker based out of Tampa. I invest in both Tampa and St. Pete. I would love to connect!


     What type of broker?  RE or MTG?

  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 665 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ryan Castro:

    Hi! I'm looking to connect with St. Petersburg Florida investors. I'm an investor based in NY and I'm really interested in Florida because I would love to move there soon. I'd love to network now and offer my help as well to anyone who needs it!


    Hi Ryan! A pleasure to connect with you. I live in St. Pete over by Maximo Moorings. There is a HUGE network of investors in the area, and I would be more than happy to connect with you about strategy! I'm actually starting a networking event in the new year in Downtown St. Pete.

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 287 posts · 152 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Edwin Epperson:
    Quote from @Joseph Stern:

    Hey Ryan, I'm an investor and broker based out of Tampa. I invest in both Tampa and St. Pete. I would love to connect!


     What type of broker?  RE or MTG?


      Hey Edwin, a RE broker.

  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 202 posts · 116 votes
    2y

    @Joseph Stern sounds good.  I'd be happy to help any clients that your working with locally.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.