Votes
Lenny Wilbourn
  • Mesa, AZ
Votes |
What am i doing wrong

Lenny Wilbourn
  • Mesa, AZ
Posted Mar 3 2015, 17:31

So i have spoken with two brokers in the past three months, i had a very hard time getting the first guy to call me back, he missed appointments, didn't return emails and just left me high and dry. I almost gave up but then tried again this week and got on the line with a lender from a unnamed company in AZ Monday and ran through our numbers, ran our credit and we set up an appointment to speak today. he was no show, he didn't call, he didn't pick up when i called both his cellphone and office number and has yet to return my email.

So i turn to anyone here with knowledge to let me know if i just don't have what it takes to get approved for a loan and they just don't want to tell me or have i just run into to lazy people that didn't want to help me make money.

our run down

Credit between 630 and 650. Income: about 45K a year, debt: student loans of 85K (both deferred)between the two of us,  truck loan of 22K, credit cards with 1,500 debt with 10,000+ in leverage available. We are looking to buy a multi family that cost at a max of 150k with 10K in cash to put down. 

So are we just unfundable when it comes to getting a loan in AZ and no one wants to tell us or what? help cause i'm starting to feel defeated over here....

Loading replies...