What am i doing wrong

26 Replies

Lenny

Time to develop a thicker skin, so far no class in the public relations department. 

These people were trying to actually give you helpful information based on their opinions and knowledge. They actually took the time and made the effort to try and give you some feedback. The world wasn't out to get you. The biggest pain in the *** I ever knew threw me for a loop once when he said to someone thank you for your opinion, it has given me something to think about. If he had said what he really wanted to say he wouldn't have a chance at some great opportunities this other person provided to him later. You can take it or you can leave it, it is your choice.

Or as the woman that lived next to to me as a kid said as she brought over some of my favorite cookies of all time, freshly baked, these are for you because you played nice with your sister and her friends when I know they were driving you to the mad house.

@Lenny Wilbourn   I would highly recommend getting and reading some of Dave Ramsey's books.  Your finances need some work but it is not undoable.  You goals are achievable if you are willing to put your finances right and commit to it.  You can do this, it will take few years, but when you are done you will be in a much better situation.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here