Introduction

7 Replies

Hello BP! My name is Lance from Richmond, TX and I wanted to take the opportunity to say hello! I am a newbie to BP and am excited to be a part of a forum of people that share similar interests and ideas about Real Estate. I look forward to building mutually beneficial relationships with those that are looking to expand and grow their network. I only wish I had found and acted upon earlier my strong desire to be a Real Estate Investor. It's never to late as they say! Have a great day all and look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome @Lance Davies . You're in the right place to learn about REI! Be sure to also plug into some of the many local REI meetings throughout the Houston area.

Congrats to you for taking action.

Welcome to BP, @Lance Davies . Good to have you on the site. I think you'll get a lot out of reading and listening to the free material but don't forget to interact on the forums.

Medium bayou city multifamilyMichael Le, Bayou City Multifamily | [email protected]

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you