Need help connecting with an agent in Baltimore, MD

6 Replies

Hi BP,

Been studying real estate investing since I was in high school and I'm so excited to finally pursue this dream.

I live in northern Virginia and looking to invest in Baltimore, MD. Can anyone connect me with a real estate agent that is familiar with Baltimore city and county?

Would like to purchase at least one property by the end of the year as long as the numbers work.

MODERATOR NOTE: Agents you may recommend someone else - You may not recommend yourself.

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Joe Slovich :

Hi BP,

Been studying real estate investing since I was in high school and I'm so excited to finally pursue this dream.

I live in northern Virginia and looking to invest in Baltimore, MD. Can anyone connect me with a real estate agent that is familiar with Baltimore city and county?

Would like to purchase at least one property by the end of the year as long as the numbers work.

Joe -- I can connect you with a bunch of solid Baltimore agents to interview. Shoot me a message or email if interested.

Thank you Kyle and Tom. I will be reaching out.

Joe,

I am a realtor but I am also an investor.  I would love to help you find properties in Baltimore.  Send me a note if you want to discuss the possibilities.

@Ned Carey Thanks for the shout out! Really appreciate it!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.