BiggerPockets Podcast Announcement

37 Replies

Brandon Turner dropped some big news today on the podcast! 

Since 2012, when Brandon started co-hosting the podcast with BiggerPockets' founder Josh Dorkin, he has impacted and inspired millions of real estate investors. Starting in 2022, Brandon is stepping away from the podcast to spend more time with his family and focus on his business, Open Door Capital. After almost a decade of hosting the BiggerPockets podcast, and building his real estate portfolio, we're excited for him to enjoy the things he's been championing—personal freedom and financial flexibility. 

Although it’s impossible to replace Brandon, we have some amazing hosts lined up to step in starting early 2022 and we’re excited to announce them soon. For now, go and listen to Brandon’s full announcement on the latest BiggerPockets podcast and let’s celebrate Brandon’s achievements and impact below!

@Nikki Frick Thanks Nikki! Definitely sad news since Brandon has provided so much inspiration to investors out there including myself. I'd like to thank him for his amazing service and hope to invest in his syndication in the future. 

Promotion
PPR Note Company
Note Investing
Diversify your portfolio and get completely passive cashflow.
All without tenants, repairs, or vacancies - in a real-estate-backed investment fund.
Here's how.

I remember years ago when @Brandon Turner and @Joshua Dorkin called me and told me they were going to do a podcast and asked me if I’d want to be a guest on it. I was like, “what’s a podcast?”  Next thing I knew I was the guest on show #3.

I think I’ve been on five times now, plus one brief cameo—and I can say without hesitation that podcast changed my life. Suffice it to say I now know what a podcast is. :)

This show came a long way since it’s early days and I congratulate Brandon on not only making that show the #1 podcast in the real estate space but also his own career path that has given him the freedom to make this decision.  The impact he’s made on countless lives will not be forgotten.  Congratulations my friend!

Im new to BiggerPockets (3 months account holder and 2 weeks as BiggerPockets Pro member).  Since my short time here, I have had attended at least 6 webinars that Brandon has hosted and I have learned so much from him.  Nothing wrong with being able to push back to spend more time with your family and focus on other facets of contributing to RE education! Thank you Brandon and much abundance and prosperity!

I learned so much through the bigger pockets podcasts! Thanks to Brandon and all the hosts and guests so far! It was neat to get to watch Brandon growth and its been an inspiration to me knowing that he started as a normal guy and now hes moving on to more amazing things. I can't wait to see what's in store for my investing and the podcast to come!

Great job bringing the ship this far!  The community you have helped put together is absolutely amazing!  Go surf and get your kiddos in on it and enjoy that financial freedom and beyond! 

Like @Brian Burke, I also have very similar memories from way back when. Little did I know back then when I agreed how much of an honor it would become having been one of those first guests, and how much the podcast would have changed my life. And not only my life, but the lives of those in my business, my network, and all the listeners who gave it a chance.

After 30+ years in the business I still listen to new episodes, learning new things to this day! Which truly is a testament to @Brandon Turner and the team's excellent work. I can't thank him enough for the many years of service to the community and I'm excited for what's to come :)

I would like say thank you and you will be missed @Brandon Turner !!  I have enjoy ride on the podcast, it been 5 year listening and learning for me.  I have not doubt  without the advise and education from Josh, Brandon and Dave and many great guess we would not have 5 doors in 5 years currently.  We still working our plan and moving forward everyday.

Definitely sad but happy for him at the same time. I've been listening to the podcast for almost 2 years now and it has been such a fun journey! Brandon is an integral part of the show and he'll definitely be missed. His energy and persona is unmatched! All the best to you! @Brandon Turner

Promotion
NestEgg
Smarter rental management
Outperform your peers by 71%
NestEgg landlords save $6,960/yr in fees & 20 hrs/mo*. Self-manage for free or go hands-off for $29.
Start now, get $500

Congrats Brandon. I am not too surprised! 500 some episodes is a good run. It seems lately he was testing the waters, lots of great guest hosts like Pace Morby etc. Good luck on your next ventures, and enjoy that family. 

I'm just new into real estate investing and one of the reasons why I jumped in is because of Brandon being an inspiration as he imparts wealth of information.  Thanks Brandon for all your encouragements that certainly transformed so much lives.

I will second what @Brian Burke stated. Congrats to Brandon on his success and I wish him well in all his endeavors. The BP podcast was a huge stepping stone for BP Nation and really catapulted the site to what it is today. As another multiple podcast guest on the show, it really helped inspire so many and continues to do so.

@Brandon Turner congratulations you have certainly left some big shoes to be filled! Enjoy your time and please do check back in.  We have all enjoyed following along on your journey.  Now go enjoy those kids!

I'm new to the BP community, but for the last few months I've come to love listening to Brandon's great stories, insights, and quuuuuuuick tips as I've listened through new and old podcasts. Thanks for the update on the forum @Nikki Frick and thanks @Brandon Turner for all of the great podcasts/videos!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you