Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
BPCON2022 is coming and you absolutely don’t want to miss it. Join industry experts and two thousand like-minded real estate investors for three incredible days in sunny San Diego! When: October 2-4, 2022 Where: Hilton San Diego Bayfront BiggerPockets annual conference includes workshops, networking, panels, keynotes, parties, and much more—it’s a super fun, full-on experience that will take your investing to the next level, regardless of where you’re starting. Mingle with the best and brightest in real estate for great conversations and an unforgettably good time.And it will sell out soon. Register Today! www.biggerpockets.com/conference
Has a list of the available workshops been released by any chance?
Adam-- the list of workshops is available on the BPCON22 website. However, I was a little disappointed that the agenda didn't elaborate more (a least a small blurb) on what would be covered in the individual workshops. IMHO something like a college course listing about the session would have been more helpful when deciding which session to sign-up for.
Has a list of the available workshops been released by any chance?
Adam-- the list of workshops is available on the BPCON22 website. However, I was a little disappointed that the agenda didn't elaborate more (a least a small blurb) on what would be covered in the individual workshops. IMHO something like a college course listing about the session would have been more helpful when deciding which session to sign-up for.
We will release session details beyond the topic + speaker once each speaker has given details about their session. While we wait for that, we wanted to open up registration in May as promised! Attendees can change the sessions they select up until mid-September :)
$800-$1,150 + $300 for additional workshops... too rich for my blood. Would love the networking but not for that price.
Hey greg! As an individual that has attended a ton of conferences across many industries, Im always so shocked when people say BPCON is expensive because the speakers and panels are worth that value alone. However, I am not an agent or lender and do not have an impressive conversion amount like @Russell Brazil but I would still argue the people you meet and what you can learn from them is priceless! If you can't make it this year, I hope you do in the future. I would love to meet you!
I’m a non-accredited investor just trying to build up some connections and make some private placement deals. Is it worth it to attend the conference?
I am very far from being an accredited investor. Full transparency I work at BiggerPockets, but I am also an investor. The best part of the conference last year for me was getting to talk to people that had one property all the way to those that were running large syndications. I left energized with new ideas on strategies, and lots of things to research. So often people say that they are going to wait until the money is rolling in before they spend money like this and believe me I am SUPER FRUGAL and really believe it is well worth it. My hope with the changing economy as others get nervous and hold off on making leaps I am ready to really win big in investing and events like this will help me make more connections and have more knowledge to use. Just my opinion, but hope that helps a little.
@Alicia Marks, are you guys going to open up any more spots for the short term rental workshop on Oct 2? There are no other options besides the house hacking workshop and I'm not interested in that. It would be great if there was another alternative.
@Alicia Marks, are you guys going to open up any more spots for the short term rental workshop on Oct 2? There are no other options besides the house hacking workshop and I'm not interested in that. It would be great if there was another alternative.
@Alicia Marks, are you guys going to open up any more spots for the short term rental workshop on Oct 2? There are no other options besides the house hacking workshop and I'm not interested in that. It would be great if there was another alternative.
Rental Property Investor · Grande Prairie · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 4 votes
4y
Hey I am considering attending BPCON2022. This would be my first time and I was wondering how it worked (Ive tried to navigate the website but its down for maintenance at the moment).
Registration is $925 and does that include any workshops or speaking events or are each one of these an extra $300?
How long are the days of the conference? Are there after meetups? I would be traveling from northern Canada so would love to get the most out of every minute if anyone has any suggestions or hints from past BPcons that would be great thanks.
Hi, I never received a confirmation email for my enrollment in the conference. I'm also having trouble logging back into cvent. Is there a resource that could help with this?
Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 39 votes
4y
@Terry Friesen the ticket covers everything on Oct 3 and 4, only workshops on the 2nd costs additional $300. The website is up now - the ‘agenda’ page will give you a good idea on schedule.
Real Estate Agent · Emerald Coast, FL · Member since 2016 · 820 posts · 486 votes
4y
Hi @Amy Karony! I work for Avery Carl at the Short Term Shop, so I'd be happy to answer questions on STRs (whether purchasing or managing). Let me know how I can be of assistance!
Hi @Amy Karony! I work for Avery Carl at the Short Term Shop, so I'd be happy to answer questions on STRs (whether purchasing or managing). Let me know how I can be of assistance!
I imagine there will be lots of STR interest, we do a lot of work in Florida and heard people are coming out!