BPCON 2022 Tickets are now available!

BPCON 2022 Tickets are now available!

Alicia MarksPro Member
Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes

BPCON2022 is coming and you absolutely don’t want to miss it.
Join industry experts and two thousand like-minded real estate investors for three incredible days in sunny San Diego!
When: October 2-4, 2022
Where: Hilton San Diego Bayfront
BiggerPockets annual conference includes workshops, networking, panels, keynotes, parties, and much more—it’s a super fun, full-on experience that will take your investing to the next level, regardless of where you’re starting. Mingle with the best and brightest in real estate for great conversations and an unforgettably good time.And it will sell out soon.
Register Today!
www.biggerpockets.com/conference
15Reply
214 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 887 posts · 1k+ votes
4y

$800-$1,150 + $300 for additional workshops... too rich for my blood. Would love the networking but not for that price. 

See this reply in the discussion

83 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Amy Karony:

    Hi, I never received a confirmation email for my enrollment in the conference. I'm also having trouble logging back into cvent. Is there a resource that could help with this?


     Please check your spam folder for an email from Cvent. If you still don't see it, please email [email protected] if you haven't already! 

    BiggerPockets
  • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    4y
  • Realtor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2020 · 255 posts · 182 votes
    4y

    Can't wait!

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi I’m a little confused about the agenda. I see a lot of morning breakout & afternoon breakout sessions on the agenda. When do we get to hear from all the speakers listed if we breakout back-to-back. Does that cost extra? Please can you elaborate? 

  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Naureen Khashwji:

    Hi I’m a little confused about the agenda. I see a lot of morning breakout & afternoon breakout sessions on the agenda. When do we get to hear from all the speakers listed if we breakout back-to-back. Does that cost extra? Please can you elaborate? 


     Hello! During the breakout session timeslots, there are 4-6 sessions happening at any given time. You sign up for one to attend at each time slot during the registration process.

    Hope this helps provide clarification! Please email [email protected] if you have additional questions.

    Thanks!

    BiggerPockets
  • Ottawa, IL · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    I can't wait to attend my 1st BPCON.

    It definitely doesn't hurt that it's in beautiful San Diego. ☀️

    I can't meet to meet everyone and build new friendships and relationships.

    I'll be flying in from Illinois on Friday the 1st.

    I hope everyone has a safe trip.

    See you soon! 🖐

  • Real Estate Agent · Belmar, NJ · Member since 2017 · 370 posts · 200 votes
    4y

    Ticket is purchased. See everyone there!

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Alicia Marks

    How long do each of the individual workshops last?

  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Haley D Dix:

    @Alicia Marks

    How long do each of the individual workshops last?

    Hey Haley! Each workshop is 3 hours :) These are an add-on to the registration. 


    BiggerPockets
  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Cody Z.:

    Ticket is purchased. See everyone there!


     Woohoo! Can't wait 🎉

    BiggerPockets
  • Ravi S.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 11 votes
    4y
    I booked & paid twice
    however haven't got a confirmation yet.
    would you please help ?
  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Ravi S.:
    I booked & paid twice
    however haven't got a confirmation yet.
    would you please help ?


    Hi Ravi! Kindly check your spam folder for an email from Cvent. 
    BiggerPockets
  • Tacoma, WA · Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 12 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Greg R.:

    $800-$1,150 + $300 for additional workshops... too rich for my blood. Would love the networking but not for that price. 


    It's a small price to pay to get to meet, network and actually make friends with so many of the hosts and guests you hear on the podcast. BPCON 2021 opened up so many doors for me, including an in-person day with Ashley and Tony from the Real Estate Rookie podcast! 

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I just signed up for BPCon and noticed none of the Oct 2 break out sessions are available. Does that mean I can't attend any of these? I'm sure there's great networking and I'll attend the welcome speech, etc. that day, but hoping BP isn't charging the full $925.00 without the opportunity to attend a breakout that day. Anyone have any ideas on what this means?

    Sam

  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Sam Crochet:

    I just signed up for BPCon and noticed none of the Oct 2 break out sessions are available. Does that mean I can't attend any of these? I'm sure there's great networking and I'll attend the welcome speech, etc. that day, but hoping BP isn't charging the full $925.00 without the opportunity to attend a breakout that day. Anyone have any ideas on what this means?

    Sam

    Hey Sam!

    There are no breakout sessions on Sunday, 10/2, there are only workshops for an additional fee. At this time, the workshops are almost fully sold out, however, these are not part of the general conference registration. 

    Hope that helps! 
    BiggerPockets
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Is this still happening? I bought my ticket for it when it was announced and haven't heard anything else about it since 

  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Bryan Beaune:

    Is this still happening? I bought my ticket for it when it was announced and haven't heard anything else about it since 


     It sure is! We will send a "know before you go" email on 9/15 :) 

    See you in 26 days! 

    BiggerPockets
  • Dustin RosenbergBusiness Member
    Lender · El Segundo · Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Looking to purchase a ticket. Is anyone here selling theirs?

  • New to Real Estate · Whittier, CA · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Hello BP Community - 

    Is there anyone with 2 registration tickets who is looking to sell there admission? I am interested in attending and would love to take your seat if for whatever reason are no longer attending!

  • Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    tickets are sold out.  anyway I can get a ticket?

  • Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    We are interested in attending, also. Couldn't purchase earlier because we weren't sure we could attend. Anyone have 2 tickets available?

  • Real Estate Investor / Agent · Ventura, CA · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    Hey hey, guess I missed the registration and now it’s sold out. Anyone have a ticket that can’t make it?

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Does Any have an extra ticket they would be interested in selling?

  • Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 34 votes
    4y

    Looking to purchase either one or two tickets/registrations! Send me a message ¨̮ 

  • Alicia MarksPro Member
    OP
    Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    Please check the sticky post https://www.biggerpockets.com/.... Any tickets people are selling should be listed there.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.