BPCON 2022 Tickets are now available!

BPCON 2022 Tickets are now available!

Alicia MarksPro Member
Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes

BPCON2022 is coming and you absolutely don’t want to miss it.
Join industry experts and two thousand like-minded real estate investors for three incredible days in sunny San Diego!
When: October 2-4, 2022
Where: Hilton San Diego Bayfront
BiggerPockets annual conference includes workshops, networking, panels, keynotes, parties, and much more—it’s a super fun, full-on experience that will take your investing to the next level, regardless of where you’re starting. Mingle with the best and brightest in real estate for great conversations and an unforgettably good time.And it will sell out soon.
Register Today!
www.biggerpockets.com/conference
15Reply
256 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 887 posts · 1k+ votes
4y

$800-$1,150 + $300 for additional workshops... too rich for my blood. Would love the networking but not for that price. 

See this reply in the discussion

83 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tiamo WrightPro Member
    Denver · Member since 2021 · 148 posts · 126 votes
    4y

    So excited!!!! Can't wait to meet folks at the conference. 

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 887 posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    $800-$1,150 + $300 for additional workshops... too rich for my blood. Would love the networking but not for that price. 

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Greg R.:

    $800-$1,150 + $300 for additional workshops... too rich for my blood. Would love the networking but not for that price. 


    Year to date in 2022 Ive brought in $28,786 from direct business because of people I met at BPCon 2021. I project roughly double that number for what should be my yearly total. Definitely a very good ROI for me.

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 887 posts · 1k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Russell Brazil:
    Quote from @Greg R.:

    $800-$1,150 + $300 for additional workshops... too rich for my blood. Would love the networking but not for that price. 


    Year to date in 2022 Ive brought in $28,786 from direct business because of people I met at BPCon 2021. I project roughly double that number for what should be my yearly total. Definitely a very good ROI for me.

    Perhaps this is a good investment for realtors & lenders who make commissions of other people's deals. Seems like a really cool conference, and mainly a great networking opportunity. But I can't justify it for the cost. There's ample information and networking here on BP for free. 
  • Investor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 23 votes
    4y

    If i'm already a pro member how do we register to get the pro member price? Is there a promo code? Appreciate any assistance excited to go to my first BP CON! 

  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Crystal Ribail:

    If i'm already a pro member how do we register to get the pro member price? Is there a promo code? Appreciate any assistance excited to go to my first BP CON! 


     Hey Crystal! There is an option to select the $800 Pro price when you're registering! 

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 23 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Alexandra Hughes Pailet:
    Quote from @Crystal Ribail:

    If i'm already a pro member how do we register to get the pro member price? Is there a promo code? Appreciate any assistance excited to go to my first BP CON! 


     Hey Crystal! There is an option to select the $800 Pro price when you're registering! 


     Thank you! Registered! = )

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 17 votes
    4y

    I just registered! 

    I am 23 years old and own 30 doors (Nashville TN, and GA), and I am so excited to network with professionals in sunny San Diego! 

  • Investor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 23 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Russell Brazil:
    Quote from @Greg R.:

    $800-$1,150 + $300 for additional workshops... too rich for my blood. Would love the networking but not for that price. 


    Year to date in 2022 Ive brought in $28,786 from direct business because of people I met at BPCon 2021. I project roughly double that number for what should be my yearly total. Definitely a very good ROI for me.


  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2018 · 123 posts · 71 votes
    4y

    Alexandra - I registered but didn't receive a confirmation email? 

  • Investor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 23 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Russell Brazil:
    Quote from @Greg R.:

    $800-$1,150 + $300 for additional workshops... too rich for my blood. Would love the networking but not for that price. 


    Year to date in 2022 Ive brought in $28,786 from direct business because of people I met at BPCon 2021. I project roughly double that number for what should be my yearly total. Definitely a very good ROI for me.

    Very excited to attend my first BP Con. I owe so much to what I have achieved this past year because of bigger pockets community and networking. I attended best ever conference where many others from BP community also attended was well worth the price. To date I have closed on 2 apartment complexes. Many people spend way more on a weekend in Vegas or California. Truly the community is about helping others grow their network and their net worth. 
  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Kelly Asmus:

    Alexandra - I registered but didn't receive a confirmation email? 


     Please email [email protected] and I can check for you! 

    BiggerPockets
  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2022 · 26 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Alicia Marks

    Is the payment upfront? Not sure if I will be out of country or not, though I have family in SD.

  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    We are booked! 

  • Real Estate Agent · 250 N Canon Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210 · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    ANY DISCOUNTS TO MEMBERS or is $800 Set price? 

  • Zach LemasterBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    The Rent To Retirement team is proud to be a sponsor & speaker at BPCON 2022!  We look forward to seeing everyone there.

    This is a MUST ATTEND conference for anyone looking to take their investing to the next level, network with leaders in the industry & overall find the motivation you've been struggling to during this competitive market!!

  • Investor · Central Pennsylvania · Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    Already got my ticket!! 👏🎉

  • Alicia MarksPro Member
    OP
    Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Hoshang Hafizi:

    @Alicia Marks

    Is the payment upfront? Not sure if I will be out of country or not, though I have family in SD.

    Yes payment is upfront. @Alexandra Hughes Pailet can they transfer a ticket in the event that they cannot attend?

  • New to Real Estate · San Diego, CA · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Alicia Marks:

    BPCON2022 is coming and you absolutely don’t want to miss it.
    Join industry experts and two thousand like-minded real estate investors for three incredible days in sunny San Diego!
    When: October 2-4, 2022
    Where: Hilton San Diego Bayfront
    BiggerPockets annual conference includes workshops, networking, panels, keynotes, parties, and much more—it’s a super fun, full-on experience that will take your investing to the next level, regardless of where you’re starting. Mingle with the best and brightest in real estate for great conversations and an unforgettably good time.And it will sell out soon.
    Register Today!
    www.biggerpockets.com/conference

    Got my ticket yesterday!  I’m super excited! 

  • Real Estate Agent · 250 N Canon Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210 · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    Ok SEE YOU GUYS There!! just booked!!!! $805 

  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Alicia Marks:
    Quote from @Hoshang Hafizi:

    @Alicia Marks

    Is the payment upfront? Not sure if I will be out of country or not, though I have family in SD.

    Yes payment is upfront. @Alexandra Hughes Pailet can they transfer a ticket in the event that they cannot attend?


     Yes!

    BiggerPockets
  • JD MartinBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Rock Star Extraordinaire · Northeast, TN · Member since 2015 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Alicia Shen:

    ANY DISCOUNTS TO MEMBERS or is $800 Set price? 


    $800 is the discounted price. If you weren't a Pro member it would be $925.
    Skyline Properties
    View Page
  • Alex BreshearsBusiness Member
    Lender · Springfield, MO · Member since 2020 · 351 posts · 504 votes
    4y

    I can't wait to see everyone there! We will be speaking on a creative financing panel about private lending, and where that may fit into your business model as an active investor, or someone who wants to learn more about private lending! 

  • Olivia HardyPro Member
    Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    I also registered but did not receive a confirmation email. 

    Alexandra-- please assist? 

  • Orange County, NY · Member since 2021 · 47 posts · 21 votes
    4y

    Has a list of the available workshops been released by any chance? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.