Happiii Birthday BP!! I'm very new to REI & BP. BP really has a wealth of information I am sooo happy I found!! I love listening to the podcasts and reading the gorums. Thanks BP! This is Great! I Wish you soooo MANY MORE YEARS TO COME!! Thanks Again!!!
Fullerton, CA · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 1 vote
12y
My My ...BP...already 9 and yet you seem so much more than that!!!
Happy Birthday To You!!!!
Thank you Josh for starting the community and to all the contributors as you all are the best mentors that any starter needs.
Canyon Country, CA · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 1 vote
12y
Happy Birthday Bigger Pockets. I'm happy that I found this site. It has a wealth of information for newbies like myself. Thanks to @Joshua D. and @Brandon Turner for all their efforts and hard work in the Podcasts and BP community!!
Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
12y
Thank you!!! This site has played a huge role in changing the direction of my family's life. I tell everyone I know about it when the subject of investing comes up. The addition of the podcasts is huge! Looking forward to the next 9 years!
Investor · Union, NJ · Member since 2011 · 838 posts · 295 votes
12y
Happy Birthday BIGGER POCKETS!!! And a HUGE thanks to Josh, Brandon, all the Admins and the rest of the team, for dedicating their valuable time and making this site hands down the premeire Real Estate investing forum on the web!!
Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
12y
Congrats on achieving such a milestone. Here's to continued growth and prosperity. And, this marks my 900th post here on BP. A small number for some, but a milestone for me.
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
12y
Thanks all -- especially those of you who have invested so much time and energy here on the site. And congrats on #900, @Aaron Mazzrillo (nice sig, BTW! You're not quite #1, but at this pace, you may get there.)