Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 350 posts · 175 votes
12y
HBD Biggerpockets!!! Thank you so much @Joshua D. for persisting through what I imagine was a interesting start. Thank you for the amazing dedication to excellence. The same goes to @Brandon Turner for simply amazing level of effort and dedication.
Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
12y
Happy Birthday BiggerPockets! I joined shortly after your 4th birthday and we have both grown and changed a lot. My net worth has more than doubled since we met, and a lot of that is because of you. Thank you. You are looking and doing great, BP!
Rental Property Investor · Buffalo, MN · Member since 2010 · 511 posts · 92 votes
12y
Happy B-day to BP!! Thanks @Joshua D. for all that you have done with this site to make it such a great place for all REI's. I really enjoy building all the relationship with others here on BP, makes it such a great asset.
Developer · Austin, TX · Member since 2011 · 286 posts · 88 votes
12y
Happy Birthday and thank you as well from the Grote family. Bigger Pockets is the only website that has impacted our business in any measurable way. Because of your hard work, I have closed deals and built wonderful working relationships that I would NEVER have had!