Real Estate Agent 路 North Augusta, SC 路 Member since 2017 路 254 posts 路 233 votes
3y
Love that you're always looking to improve! I will say that while I did fill out for one of the podcasts, I would have been interested in leaving some feedback on other podcasts (but I didn't want to fill out the entire survey again).
With the current survey, if there was a podcast that wasn't the most listened to because someone didn't like it, there isn't an easy way to collect those opinions. So, I think you'll get the feedback from folks that love each of the podcasts, but may miss the biggest areas for improvement from those that don't.
I would have tweaked the survey to have a final set of questions "anything you want to share about... and mention the "non-chosen" podcasts. Adding some prompts such as "If there's a podcast you just don't love, we'd appreciate hearing that too."