馃摚 2024 Summer Bootcamps Announced!

馃摚 2024 Summer Bootcamps Announced!

Noah BaconPro Member
Property Manager 路 Lansdale, PA 路 Member since 2021 路 826 posts 路 1k+ votes

--> We're bringing 馃敊 the Short-Term Rental Bootcamp with The Short Term Shop @Avery Carl and @Luke Carl!

--> 馃啎 We're adding a BRAND NEW Small Multifamily Bootcamp with Leka Devatha and Chris Lopez

--> And of course, we can't forget the classic favorite 馃専 Rookie Bootcamp with @Ashley Kehr and @Tyler Madden

Choose YOUR Bootcamp ASAP and enjoy early bird pricing! Head to biggerpockets.com/bootcamps to enroll today at discounted prices. 馃コ

Reply below which bootcamp you'd like to enroll in or please share your thoughts below if you've already taken one!

14Reply
120 views

Most Popular Reply

Tiamo WrightPro Member
Denver 路 Member since 2021 路 148 posts 路 126 votes
2y

Ooooh small multifamily, yes!!! Loved the other two as well, but excited for a new one to get to learn from.

See this reply in the discussion

19 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tiamo WrightPro Member
    Denver 路 Member since 2021 路 148 posts 路 126 votes
    2y

    Ooooh small multifamily, yes!!! Loved the other two as well, but excited for a new one to get to learn from.

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Phoenix Arizona 路 Member since 2020 路 1k+ posts 路 686 votes
    2y

    Tighten up.my "B貌ots"

  • Angel G.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor 路 Colorado Springs, CO 路 Member since 2016 路 61 posts 路 37 votes
    2y

    Excited to see this new lineup! Such great opportunities! 

  • Member since 2024 路 4 posts 路 2 votes
    2y

    Interested but how good are these bootcamps?  Can anyone who has attended let me know how it was?

  • Investor 路 Indianapolis, IN 路 Member since 2020 路 81 posts 路 13 votes
    2y

    When is the next BRRRR bootcamp?

  • Westwood, MA 路 Member since 2023 路 3 posts 路 2 votes
    2y

    see you there

  • Noah BaconPro Member
    OP
    Property Manager 路 Lansdale, PA 路 Member since 2021 路 826 posts 路 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Shango Collier:

    When is the next BRRRR bootcamp?

    We do not have the BRRRR Bootcamp planned for the Summer, but may have it again for the Fall Bootcamps. Keep an eye out closer to the summer for our Fall Bootcamp announcement!

  • Member since 2022 路 6 posts 路 2 votes
    2y

    Are the live Q&A鈥檚 recorded to watch later if you miss them?

  • Senior Marketing Manager, Memberships 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2022 路 48 posts 路 276 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Tije Wilkins:

    Are the live Q&A鈥檚 recorded to watch later if you miss them?


     Yes, they are! 

  • Senior Marketing Manager, Memberships 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2022 路 48 posts 路 276 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jesse S.:

    Interested but how good are these bootcamps?  Can anyone who has attended let me know how it was?


    Hey Jesse! Which bootcamp are you considering? 

    A previous student might chime in here but in the meantime, here is some recent feedback collected via anonymous surveys at the end of each bootcamp:

    "Tons of insight and important information that make taking actionable steps less daunting. So glad I signed up. So very worth it!" 

    "The host were really incredible teachers and the modules were set up perfectly week to week. And I really enjoyed how there was no immediate rush for the live q&a sessions. Whenever I couldn't attend a meeting I loved how the link and passcode to watch the meeting at a later time was available" 

    "This boot camp was great鈥 learned a lot and gained the confidence to buy my first property. I also love that I can come back and rewatch different modules."

    About the Rookie Bootcamp specifically: 

    "The bootcamp gave me the confidence to take action. Right now, I'm actively searching for a property to house-hack and I know I wouldn't be at this point without the Rookie Bootcamp.. It was comforting and reassuring knowing that I'm not alone or behind in my investing journey..."

    "Ashley and Tyler were great at providing guidance thru the weekly lectures and asking/ answering questions at the weekly sessions! I especially learned a lot at the live sessions from the experienced guest. I appreciate the fact that I could download live sessions that I personally connected with. Angel provided great feedback throughout the course and Dion was amazing on the Office Hours weekend sessions for the more advanced questions. I wish some of the documents in the course were a little more able to be edited but all good. The template is there and I can create my own. Via the accountability group, new connections were made and we plan to stay in touch and potentially partner on deals in the future. All-in-all, a great value.

  • Ashley RigsbeePro Member
    Customer Success & Onboarding Specialist at BiggerPockets 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2023 路 70 posts 路 31 votes
    2y

    Exciting news! I'll check this out. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Dan H.Pro Member
    Investor 路 Poway, CA 路 Member since 2015 路 7k+ posts 路 8k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jesse S.:

    Interested but how good are these bootcamps?  Can anyone who has attended let me know how it was?


    I have taken 3 of the boot camps: STR (Averys, etc), CRE (Tyler Cauble), MF (DeRosa group - this was commercial MF and is not the same class as the small MF being offered this summer).

    I felt all 3 were good values but the participation was not great.  The accountability groups had poor participation.   Like any coarse, you will only get out of it what you put into it.   I do not understand signing up for a coarse and not participating.   The poor participation may be a function of the low price.

    If they offered a class in a subject that interested me, such as alternate financing asi missed it when offered, I would sign up.


    good luck

  • V.G JasonPro Member
    Investor 路 Member since 2022 路 3k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    2y

     This is the same person that said STRs are recession proof right? That should immediately disqualify them from working any damn bootcamp. 

    I've seen two rookie things on youtube before on my flights, i forgot their names. Guy & Gal they were awful and totally out of touch how to relate to your aspiring investor with barely 10% down, high DTI, and wanting to be "financially free". You guys should promote how to move with the times, I notice you stopped the cash flow only into understanding appreciation that's dandy and all but not the full picture. Right now, 99% of this board and probably 99.9% of your viewers are not equipped to manage physical REI and there's other ways with a low barrier of entry to make money in REI. Get them going there, getting them going here in this other nonsense way is predatory.

  • Lawrence BriggsPro Member
    Investor 路 Austin, TX 路 Member since 2020 路 366 posts 路 377 votes
    2y

    I'm excited for all the new rookies who will enroll into the Rookie Bootcamp! You got this! 

  • Kelly TaylorPro Member
    Member since 2024 路 6 posts 路 4 votes
    2y

    Hi, I'm a new member and just getting started on my RE journey. Trying to learn everything I can. Questions regarding the Bootcamps - 

    1. I'm interested primarily in MF investing, I would like to skip residential MF and go right to commercial and start with about 10 - 30 unit bldng. Will the "Small MF Bootcamp" include how to invest in "bigger" small MF? 

    2. I will be in Europe mid-June till end of July. With the time difference and my schedule, I think it will be very difficult to participate in the live sessions. Is it still worth it just to get the recordings? Are these bootcamps repeated regularly? Would I be better off waiting till they come around again? 

    Today is the last day to sign up for early bird pricing. My goal is to have my first property closed by end of 2024. I have been looking into several "guru" mentoring programs but I am skeptical they all sound too good to be true, and some downright scams. I'm prepared to invest in myself, but I want my moneys worth. Any advice is appreciated by this newbie!

  • Dan H.Pro Member
    Investor 路 Poway, CA 路 Member since 2015 路 7k+ posts 路 8k+ votes
    2y

    @Kelly Taylor

    I have attended 3 boot camps (commercial MF, commercial Real Estate (lots of overlap)STR). Except for interactive Q&A and possibly accountability groups, there is nothing lost in the recordings.

    I think each was worth the price and time.

    I took a commercial (>4 units) MF boot camp. It has been offered most sessions, but not this session. It would seem to be a better fit to what you are looking for. It was taught by the DeRosa group. It included items such as fund raising and various options and associated limitations of the options. It included asset management versus PM It included underwriting and value determination. It included value adds and effect on NOI that dictates the value. Basically it included everything you would expect in such a class.

    I believe this is the first time the non-commercial (<5 units) MF is being offered. I own quite a few of these small MF and do not see a big enough difference between non-commercial MF and SFR to justify a boot camp but maybe I am missing some items. I will not be signing up for this bootcamp. It may end up being great.

    So you can wait for the likely more suited boot camp or take this one recognizing that if you take the commercial MF bootcamp that there is likely to be a lot of overlap.  

    Good luck

  • Kelly TaylorPro Member
    Member since 2024 路 6 posts 路 4 votes
    2y

    @Dan H.

    Hi Dan,

    Thanks for much for your helpful response! I decided to take the plunge and signup for the Small MF. I figure any and all learning will help me towards my goals, and I will just jump on the live classes when I can. I'm excited to get started with the Pro membership benefits also! 

    It looks like I am not far from you - I just sent you a Connection request, would love to chat! Thanks again for the advice! 

  • Senior Marketing Manager, Memberships 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2022 路 48 posts 路 276 votes
    2y

    @Kelly Taylor, very exciting goal!

    The Small Multifamily Bootcamp will include content on both small residential as well as small commercial so you should be in good hands with Leka and Chris.

    Also, Live sessions will be recorded and uploaded to your student dashboard so this is an option if you're unable to attend some of them. You could send in any questions ahead of time. 

    I hope that helps! There's also a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee if you end up wanting to wait for the next round of bootcamps. It sounds like getting started on one now is preferable given your year-end goal, though :)

  • Kelly TaylorPro Member
    Member since 2024 路 6 posts 路 4 votes
    2y

    @Account Closed

    Thanks for your response! I'm happy to hear the content will include small residential. I feel like that will be the best place for me to start my RE journey. 

    Glad to know I can send in questions ahead of time also! That will be very helpful, I'm sure I will have questions. I'm excited and looking forward to the May start. Thank you!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.