2) A real estate investor will pick up, or text you immediately, notifying you that they will call back if they are on the line.
3) On the phone, tell us your goals, and we will connect with the resources or network you need to solve that problem.
That's it. Super simple. Testing it out today. Please give us feedback!
It's free. To all members.
That sounds very interesting.. ✅
I hope the people answering the phone are more knowledgeable than a lot of the people answering questions on Bigger Pockets forums. A lot of people answering questions on the forums if they do not like a method or never done a method….They’ll say “it’s illegal, etc. etc. or it can’t be done.”
They are either speaking out of their limited experience or claiming something is legal or illegal based on personal preferences. 🤓🧐
2) A real estate investor will pick up, or text you immediately, notifying you that they will call back if they are on the line.
3) On the phone, tell us your goals, and we will connect with the resources or network you need to solve that problem.
That's it. Super simple. Testing it out today. Please give us feedback!
It's free. To all members.
That sounds very interesting.. ✅
I hope the people answering the phone are more knowledgeable than a lot of the people answering questions on Bigger Pockets forums. A lot of people answering questions on the forums if they do not like a method or never done a method….They’ll say “it’s illegal, etc. etc. or it can’t be done.”
They are either speaking out of their limited experience or claiming something is legal or illegal based on personal preferences. 🤓🧐
thanks Scott:)
I agree. My very first deal, I was told could not be done. Then I got a PM from a very well known and respected member telling me how to get it done. It changed my life.
If it's helpful and we can measure a business impact, we will scale. If it's not, we will try something else!
my thought is you take on some risk doing this.. if the info you are providing does not pan out.. you know investors they take a loss and its never their fault its always someone else.
Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
1y
That is one thing I like and respect about you @Scott Trench, you are willing to try things out and see how they go. I’m interested to see how it all pans out.
One idea: This could go well with Bigger Pockets promoting meet ups again by having the meet up link be more prominent on the website like it used to be. That might be a pretty good resource for people that are wanting to connect with other investors in their area. I know that we used to have upwards of 30 people at our meet ups each month that mostly came from Bigger Pockets and meetup.com. In Arizona, I’ve seen a large decrease in people going to meet ups now. It can could just be due to the economy and interest rates and that it’s harder for the average person to make money in real estate compared to how it used to be. But I also wonder if it might be because of less traffic coming from Bigger Pockets. What are your thoughts?
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
1y
@Shiloh Lundahl - The real estate investing ecosystem seems to have been hit very hard, in terms of interest in in-person events, absolutely. But, we at the same time made the experience of finding meetups on our website way worse with an update a few years back. We need to bring it back, but are, for now, prioritizing our mobile app and a new listings product to help investors find cash flowing deals.
Property Manager · South Shore South Coast Cape Cod, Metro South · Member since 2019 · 31 posts · 16 votes
1y
Scott, I'd love to be a non-salesly resource for investors looking for insight into property management, specifically through the lens of asset management. I'm focused on building a company that views long term buy and hold through full P&L management, looking to increase value and improve cash flow.
Developer · New Brunswick, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
1y
Lol this is going to be short lived IMO. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when someone calls about buying a BRRR property like they're for sale at the grocery store. Those are my favorite inquiries from this site.
Lol this is going to be short lived IMO. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when someone calls about buying a BRRR property like they're for sale at the grocery store. Those are my favorite inquiries from this site.
Rental Property Investor · Ellsworth, ME · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
1y
@Peter Tverdov I'll break the 4th wall and admit that I am one of the folks that answers these calls. It's mostly new investors trying to get their footing...most are more financially stable than you would think and have pretty realistic goals and expectations. It's tough out there; newbies are just trying to break through and get some help where they can. There are a few mixed in that want to buy a $60k BRRRR property in a rough neighborhood - the allure of cheap properties is real for those that do not yet know how expensive cheap properties end up being.
My first deal was my worst one by a long shot. It would have been helpful to have a resource like this when I was getting started. We'll see if it sticks or not, but for the time being, I hope and think that it is a net positive.
Homeowner · CA · Member since 2023 · 40 posts · 16 votes
1y
I received a text message from BiggerPockets Concierge at midnight of this Saturday, but I did not call the Concierge service and had not heard of it either. I don't know how it got my phone number.