Do you want to help BiggerPockets become even better?

Do you want to help BiggerPockets become even better?

Hilary C.Pro Member
Sr. Director of Customer Service · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2014 · 79 posts · 63 votes

Hey everyone!

My name is Hilary Catton, and if you don't know me, I am the Director of Customer Success for this amazing site you're currently on, BiggerPockets!

My goal is to make BiggerPockets even more accessible, easy to understand, and up to date on the most current sites you all love to frequent. I want to make your time on BP as enjoyable as I can, and I would love your input on what changes we could make to better your time on our site.

What do you find confusing, or challenging on the site? Do feel navigating through the site could be better - how? Do you wish something was more in depth, and less broad?

I look forward to all your responses! BiggerPockets appreciate you all!

Thanks!

Hilary

BiggerPockets
8Reply
790 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Redding, CA · Member since 2016 · 180 posts · 102 votes
9y

Is there a way to save a blog post you really like or want to refer to later? I'd like to have a favorites or save button so I could save forum posts, blog posts and even podcasts that I want to refer to again later. Thanks!

See this reply in the discussion

159 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Flint, MI · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 9 votes
    7y
    @Hilary Catton It would be cool to have a book swap discussion board. There are so many good books we could share and send and trade. I would totally use a book swap on the app. Thanks, Wes
  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2018 · 63 posts · 44 votes
    7y

    @Hilary C.

    I often come across a thread, article or comment that I'd like to "bookmark" for later reading.  Is there a way to add a "save" button on articles/threads/comments - even if it was for Pro members only.  There is a ton of great content that I have come across and then cant find later.

  • Roy N.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Fredericton, New Brunswick · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Matt Gilroy:

    @Hilary C.

    I often come across a thread, article or comment that I'd like to "bookmark" for later reading.  Is there a way to add a "save" button on articles/threads/comments - even if it was for Pro members only.  There is a ton of great content that I have come across and then cant find later.

    Matt:

    I submitted a virtual pin-board  (bookmark) feature request several years ago ....  @Mindy Jensen keeps telling me it is coming .... 

  • SoCal · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 12 votes
    7y
    This is more of a content request for the BP Podcast, I don't think I saw a thread for the Podcast (sorry if I just missed it). I'd love to hear more about deals gone wrong, mistakes and hard lessons learned like Episode 303. Brandon and David's 10 Biggest Investing Mistakes. As a newbie investor, I am making a TON of mistakes. Its really encouraging to know that other successful investors have made similar mistakes and learned the same hard lessons when starting their journey. Just my 2 cents. :) Thanks!
  • Visalia, CA · Member since 2019 · 38 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    sorry rookie mistak

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.