Do you want to help BiggerPockets become even better?

159 Replies

Totally second what @Rob K. is saying. I would love to see more Canadian content here on BP. I love the podcasts and am running through them, 1 a day. But it is a little frustrating to see that many of the strategies that work in the US do not work a little north of the border. 

@Hilary Catton - It will be awesome to have a Canadian focused podcast sometime. 

@Hilary Catton Good morning and thank you for asking for our feedback. I love the site overall. Not too many things I would complain about. The information is vast so I guess just knowing what you are looking for before any search would help you not feel too overwhelmed.

With that being said though, I’d like a page or faq post explaining the difference between the monthly pro and the annual pro memberships. I’m paying a monthly pro and don’t have access to pro members only perks that was supposed to come with that package. Not sure if it was a glitch or purposeful but some explanation would be more than helpful for myself and anyone else who is thinking of going pro on a monthly basis.

Also, explain the grandfathering process of an old locked in membership rate should someone decide to upgrade their account from free to plus or either pros. A small financial breakdown would be nice.

Thanks again for your post.

Good Morning,  Not sure where to post this, but is it possible to make the letterhead available that is used on the calcualtor PDF downloads.  It would awesome to have a fillable PDF form that is just a "paragrah" that has the fonts, styles all locked to match the calc sheets.  Even if the letterhead is available on its own.  Having the logo, title, ect custom match on every doc is just amazing!  Currently I just screenshot it into a word doc, I am very paticular about making my all my docs match when making a pitch.  Thanks!

The "suggested contacts" feature is nice, but I don't trust it. I don't understand why it has chosen the people on that list. I'd like more transparency in why it's recommending someone as a connection.

The marketplace of "Properties for Sale" is great, but here are three suggestions for improvement:

1. Let me choose whether to sort based on "date of last reply" or "date of original posting." Often somebody posts a reply "Is this property still available" to a property that was posted many months ago. The property is long since gone but the reply pushes the property to the top of the list. I'd rather focus on properties that were (originally) posted more recently.
  2. Provide a "next" button so I can go directly to the next post in the "Properties for sale" forum instead of going back into the summary and then remembering which one is the next one and finding it to click.
  3. Remember which ones I've already looked at, so I can focus on the ones that are unread (by me).

@Hilary Catton

I often come across a thread, article or comment that I'd like to "bookmark" for later reading.  Is there a way to add a "save" button on articles/threads/comments - even if it was for Pro members only.  There is a ton of great content that I have come across and then cant find later.

Originally posted by @Matt Gilroy :

@Hilary Catton

I often come across a thread, article or comment that I'd like to "bookmark" for later reading.  Is there a way to add a "save" button on articles/threads/comments - even if it was for Pro members only.  There is a ton of great content that I have come across and then cant find later.

Matt:

I submitted a virtual pin-board  (bookmark) feature request several years ago ....  @Mindy Jensen keeps telling me it is coming .... 

This is more of a content request for the BP Podcast, I don't think I saw a thread for the Podcast (sorry if I just missed it).

I'd love to hear more about deals gone wrong, mistakes and hard lessons learned like Episode 303. Brandon and David's 10 Biggest Investing Mistakes. As a newbie investor, I am making a TON of mistakes. Its really encouraging to know that other successful investors have made similar mistakes and learned the same hard lessons when starting their journey. Just my 2 cents. :)

Thanks!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here