Found a Bug or Site Problem? Let us Know! Here's How

114 Replies

This topic has been locked by an administrator.

Anyone else losing their monitored topics every few days? I go back to the thread and I see new posts but find out I am not monitoring the topic anymore. Topics that I use to get email updates on are not sending out emails no longer as I lost the monitoring of the thread.

The last few days I seem to hit a point where scrolling will not go past a certain point. I can refresh, and the newer posts will refresh, but I can still only scroll to a limited number of records.

I am also seeing the duplicated posts. Especially after clicking the button that shows more posts, that first group seems to always be duplicating listings above.

When I do a "copy and paste" in Google Chrome, the sentences become separated.

If I do the same in Firefox, the sentences are not separated. 

This is using a Laptop with XP.

Thank you,

Raymond

@Joshua Dorkin , I don't know if anyone is seeing this, but i am seeing it on many newly created posts.  it will say it has it has a few responses, but when you go into it, you don't see any.  It is like  no one ever posted.  here is an example which is Here .  I tested it on Chrome & IE and I did it on multiple windows PCs.

I was scheduled to attend the webinar that is going on right now, but I never got any notifications with the URL.  I got my ticket last week.  I do get notifications when I receive a new message from members or from Brandon.  I also checked my spam and nothing was there.  

Originally posted by @Joshua Dorkin:

Oh, and I use Chrome daily -- definitely a fan.

Oops, my bad. For some reason I was thinking you were an Apple/Mac fan. Chrome is usually more associated with Google/Android in my experience.

Yes I will do that, thanks! 

For some reason I had a couple colleagues showing up twice on my colleagues list.  So deleted one - and it deleted both of them.  I went to send another request to get them back on my list but it shows we are already connected.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks!

Hey @Joshua Dorkin  ,

Got another one related to inbox. I practically live in my inbox and would love to have a way to sort, filter and file. Barring that, be able to download?

But that's not the problem......Lately My New Colleague requests notifications have been down. That is to say I can't look at my inbox to see which ones I've responded to yet or not. There used to be an indicator in the inbox drop down:

Along with the Vote Alerts @mentions and keyword alerts. Clicking the alert would take me to the page where I could see all unanswered colleague requests. But currently, it says I have none:

Which is a problem, because I went through and counted quite a few from my inbox:

The result being that I have HUNDREDS of conversations all titled "New Colleague Request" and no good way to see if I've answered them or not. Going backward a few pages there are requests in here a week old, so it's been at least that long since this functionality has been missing. 

Can you please restore the alerts or the page they're supposed to be on?

(And possibly consider giving Power Users a little more control over their inbox?)

Thanks!!

Happy New Year!!

Here's one from four days ago. I never answered or accepted, he's not a pro member so didn't just send me a PM title New Colleague Request. When I go to his profile, it says we're not connected and offers me the ability to send a colleague request.

So it would appear that my colleague requests are not showing up as colleague requests, but rather as ordinary PM's with no means for me to accept (or track).

Thanks for looking into this @Joshua Dorkin  

Here's one that I have had over the last couple of days - will screen shot it the next time that it occurs - Website Experiencing Heavy Load - is displayed and I am unable to even get to the landing page. I have never seen this before for BP, perhaps it is all of the New Year's resolutions being realized at once, but it appears that the servers are struggling to keep up.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here