Found a Bug or Site Problem? Let us Know! Here's How

114 Replies

This topic has been locked by an administrator.

When accessing this site, I've gotten this message many times in the past week, including about an hour ago.  This is a copy and past of the message:

This website is under heavy load

We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later.

@Kate B.  - These are growing pains.  We're working to mitigate the issue and have one of our staff on it full time.  We hope to have this sorted soon, but you aren't alone and we are very aware of the problem.  Thanks!

Originally posted by @Robert Perry :

@Jerry Puckett 

My apologies,

Take a look and see if the Colleague Request messages are working for you.

Rob

My bad Robert, I missed this. Yes, everything working great from the day this was originally posted. You guys rock! Thanks!!!!

Lately, it does not update the forum questions, when I scroll down. The little wheel spins and spins and nothing else comes up - even if I refresh the page. Don't know if that's my computer or a site problem

BiggerPockets.Com is not responding

BP.com is not responding due to a long running script.

On ever page, ever click to go anywhere, takes minutes to get anywhere.

Which is why my contributions have dropped.

PM is effected too.

No issues at other sites.

URL? Windows 7 I guess, foxfire I think.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here