Celebrating ONE MILLION Members of BiggerPockets!!!

64 Replies

This morning, just before 8 am, our One Millionth Member created their account!!!

I am so honored to be part of this amazing community that @Joshua Dorkin had the foresight to create almost 14 years ago.

Congratulations to Josh and the whole team! 

And Thank You to all of our members! We literally would not be here without you!

WOW!   That is a lot of people that have been helped by BP!

Holy Cow that is a lot of folks! Congrats BP what a GR8 accomplishment. I personally would like to thank all of the past, present and future members for all of their help in making my REI career a success thus far. That is the true beauty of BP Nation, is its unfettered willingness to help any and all. Thanks again and Congrats on such an monumental milestone!

EPIC! Nice work BP team! 

So many business related sites come and go, but this is the only one I always get value from and keep coming back to! 

Keep it up!

Congrats BP on 1 Million!  A big thanks to everyone for your camaraderie as I start with 1 foot in the business.  Cheers BP!!

Man. Bp is a god send🙏🏿. If not for the site/podcasts, probably wouldn't be as responsible with my money as I am now... So many things I've been exposed to that I probably wouldn't have been otherwise. Here's to a million more so on and so on...

Congratulations on a truly amazing milestone.    BiggerPockets adds so much to the real estate investor experience. It would be hard to imagine not having it.    Thanks Josh, and the entire team and community who makes it happen. 

Congrats @Joshua Dorkin and team!!!

I know you have truly changed my life through your platform, way to go on helping 1M OTHER investors! 

Congratulations to the entire BP staff and community! Awesome accomplishment. I’m extremely happy to be apart of the community.

Fantastic! Congratulations! This is truly the best REI website available.

Congratulations Mindy and everyone else at BP! 

@Mindy Jensen Aw man, I was about a month early with my guess on this previous thread! LoL!

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/25/topics/513420-900-000-members-when-will-we-reach-one-million?page=1#p3140703

Congrats guys! You earned it!!! I'm going to do my best to get you another million ;)

Congratulations @joshuadorkin and BP for staying the course

Im trying to figure out if this means more competition....or more resources...

Just kidding, this is awesome news! Super happy BP has grown so much!

Congrats to the BP team!! Very valuable site.

Congratulations everyone I wouldn't be where I'm at now without the forums, podcasts and inspiration!

Congratulations BP! Another milestone and tribute to your dedication. Thank you for being here. I look forward to getting to know many of the incredible members and feel blessed to be just one in a million.

Congratulations, BP and thank you for this awesome resource!

Congrats BP: Because of you, my financial future is secure. My real estate portfolio is growing, my real estate knowledge has increased as well as my network. I'm more confident that I will be able to leave a tangible legacy for my kids and their kids. Thanks Josh and Brandon. Blessings on you.

I have just joined BiggerPockets. 

I found out about the site after reading books by Brandon Turner. I loved the books, but I honestly did not expect much from the forum. But I am now shocked by how well the website is managed. The visual is stunning and there are SO MUCH content!

Thanks for providing this service for us!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.