Votes
Allison R.
  • Lincoln, NE
Votes |
What states/areas to invest in now?

Allison R.
  • Lincoln, NE
Posted Jan 17 2015, 08:28
Hi everyone! My husband and I would like to buy our first investment property (buy and hold) this year but would like to know about other markets than the one we are currently in! We live in Los Angeles, and prices are high right now. We would like to invest out of state, but I don't know much about other markets. We have thought about Phoenix area, TX, St. Louis or Lincoln/Omaha, NE - only because we have friends/family in these areas, visit the areas often, and are familiar with them. But again, I'm not sure how those markets are! I know now here in LA, it's more of a sellers market, and honestly, I'm not sure we have the funds for an investment in LA. I'm open to investing in CA outside of LA too if we find the right thing. What are the great cities to buy in this year? Anyone familiar with the markets in the cities I listed above? Thanks in advance for any advise! MODERATOR: DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO ADVERTISE. ADS WILL BE REMOVED WITHOUT NOTICE. THAT INCLUDES "CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT MORE INFO."

Loading replies...