Morris invest TEXAS

Most Popular Reply

Fairfax, MO · Member since 2017 · 113 posts · 170 votes
6y

Clayton Morris called the HR department of my employer on Feb 12th. He told the HR manager that I have been harassing him online and making threatening and violent comments against him. I took the opportunity to explain what a fraud this douchebag is. We had a good laugh. I told HR the next time he calls to just send the call over to me. And if you want to talk to me directly Clayton, my extension is 318.

See this reply in the discussion

51 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Theresa HarrisPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    6y

    How could no one do their homework on who they are working for? There is no way they can't have some idea that he's under investigation.  

  • Investor · Tx, GA · Member since 2019 · 313 posts · 337 votes
    6y

    Whats the deal with him?

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    https://www.youtube.com/post/U...  Looks like Mr. Morris has flown into Texas and has a new gig. 

    @James Wise

     lol 1st two comments are priceless.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @John Collins:

    Whats the deal with him?

    Clayton Morris Texas

    ___

    Indy Star

    Ex-Fox & Friends host Clayton Morris seeks $7 million from critic of Indy real estate deal
    https://www.indystar.com/story/news/investigations/2020/01/06/clayton-morris-seeks-7-million-critic-indianapolis-real-estate-deals/2799119001/

    ___

    Bigger Pockets

    Clayton Morris / Morris Invest House of Cards starting to fall.
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/311/topics/689433-clayton-morris-morris-invest-house-of-cards-starting-to-fall?page=1

    ___

    Bigger Pockets

    FBI Newark Office is Looking for Info on Clayton Morris case 👀

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/311/topics/800633-fbi-newark-office-is-looking-for-info-on-clayton-morris-case

    ___

    Bigger Pockets

    Clayton Morris seeks over $7 Million from James Wise for Film
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/311/topics/781244-clayton-morris-seeks-over-7-million-from-james-wise-for-film

    ___

    Forbes

    Who Can You Trust In The Real Estate Investing Business?
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesfinancecouncil/2020/01/31/who-can-you-trust-in-the-real-estate-investing-business/#720fb12c356f

    ___

    The New York Times
    An Ex-Fox News Host Pitched ‘Financial Freedom.’ His Clients Want Their Money Back.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/0...
    ___

    The New York Times
    F.B.I. and 2 States Examine Ex-Fox News Host’s Real Estate Business
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/0...
    ___

    Indy Star
    Clayton Morris and Bert Whalen: The men behind a wave of real estate investor complaints
    https://www.indystar.com/story...
    ___

    Indy Star
    Investors say ex-‘Fox & Friends’ host turned them into unwitting slumlords
    https://www.indystar.com/story...
    ___

    Indy Star
    Ex-Fox & Friends co-host Clayton Morris leaves country amid fraud allegations
    https://www.indystar.com/story...
    ___

    Indy Star
    5 housing schemes that dragged down Indianapolis neighborhoods
    https://www.indystar.com/story...
    ___

    Indy Star
    Renters lived 'horrible.' Their landlord lived large. The government helped him do it.
    https://www.indystar.com/story...
    ___

    Indy Star
    Whalen appeals $554,000 default judgment in suit over failure to rehab homes, turn over rent
    https://www.indystar.com/story...
    ___

    Newsweek
    FORMER 'FOX & FRIENDS' HOST ACCUSED OF RUNNING PONZI SCHEME FLEES U.S. FOR PORTUGAL
    https://www.newsweek.com/clayt...
    ___

    Salon
    Facing fraud lawsuits, former "Fox & Friends" co-host Clayton Morris flees US
    https://www.salon.com/2019/07/...
    ___

    USA Today
    Ex-Fox & Friends co-host Clayton Morris leaves country amid fraud allegations, lawsuits
    https://www.usatoday.com/story...
    ___

    The Hill
    Ex-'Fox & Friends' host Clayton Morris sued over real estate deals
    https://thehill.com/homenews/m...
    ___

    Media Matters
    Fox & Friends promoted former co-host’s investment company -- he's now being sued by “nearly two dozen customers”
    https://www.mediamatters.org/f...
    ___

    Fox 59 News
    Ex-FOX & Friends host sued in Indianapolis real estate deals
    https://fox59.com/2019/03/26/e...
    ___

    Clayton Morris Lawsuit Case No. 1:18-cv-02797-WTL-DML
    https://onedrive.live.com/?aut...
    https://www.scribd.com/documen...
    ___

    Clayton Morris Lawsuit Case No. 1:2019cv02467
    https://dockets.justia.com/doc...
    ___

    BiggerPockets
    Clayton Morris / Morris Invest House of Cards starting to fall.
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/311/topics/689433-clayton-morris-morris-invest-house-of-cards-starting-to-fall
    ___

    BiggerPockets

    Turnkey Nightmare with Morris Invest - Indianapolis
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/52/topics/562268-turnkey-nightmare-with-morris-invest-indianapolis?page=1
    ___

    BiggerPockets

    Morris Invest Case Study
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/92/topics/361708-morris-invest-case-study?page=1
    ___

    BiggerPockets

    Morris Invest Case Study 2.0
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/92/topics/392727-morris-invest-case-study-20
    ___

    BiggerPockets

    Morris Invest Case Study 3.0
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/92/topics/491738-morris-invest-case-study-30
    ___

    BiggerPockets

    Morris Invest Review (after 8 months of ownership)
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/92/topics/522621-morris-invest-review-after-8-months-of-ownership
    ___

    BiggerPockets

    Oceanpoint and other companies owned by Whalen and Morris
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/311/topics/584805-oceanpoint-and-other-companies-owned-by-whalen-and-morris
    ___

    BiggerPockets

    Oceanpointe Investments LLC
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/92/topics/523577-oceanpointe-investments-llc
    ___

    BiggerPockets

    Oceanpointe and Morris Invest
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/522/topics/568569-oceanpointe-and-morris-invest

    BiggerPockets

    Morris Invest and Clayton Morris Review
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/92/topics/563340-morris-invest-and-clayton-morris-review
    ___

    BiggerPockets

    Morris Invest & Oceanpointe management company
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/92/topics/524145-morris-invest-and-oceanpointe-management-company?page=1
    ___

    BiggerPockets

    Morris Invest and Oceanpointe Rehab Issues May 2018
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/522/topics/565330-morris-invest-and-oceanpointe-rehab-issues-may-2018
    ___

    BiggerPockets

    Morris invest - any insights?
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/92/topics/320061-morris-invest---any-insights?page=1
    ___

    BiggerPockets

    Surprising how little discussion of RE scams here
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/311/topics/348263-surprising-how-little-discussion-of-re-scams-here?page=1
    ___

    BiggerPockets

    Switching to New Property Manager and Need Help!!!!
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/52/topics/570415-switching-to-new-property-manager-and-need-help?page=1#p3446732 ___

    BiggerPockets

    Clayton Morris is suing James Wise
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/311/topics/767109-clayton-morris-is-suing-james-wise
    ___

    BiggerPockets

    James Wise Clayton Morris Trailer video
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/311/topics/760268-james-wise-clayton-morris-trailer-video

  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    https://www.youtube.com/post/U...  Looks like Mr. Morris has flown into Texas and has a new gig. 

    @James Wise

     I think I've heard of this guy....

  • David MartinPro Member
    Cypress, TX · Member since 2016 · 137 posts · 119 votes
    6y

    @Jay Hinrichs Thanks for the PSA post. I've seen some of his YouTube, but since I've not had him in my sights as a person to work with, I've never really looked in to him to determine his legitimacy. Goes to show the value of doing some background checking.

  • Handyman · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    6y

    Damn, that video disappeared post-haste.

  • Harvey LevinPro Member
    Property Manager · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 205 posts · 157 votes
    6y

    I would guess that video was definitely not taken currently in Texas as I'm sure there are flags if he tries to enter the United States.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    https://www.youtube.com/post/U...  Looks like Mr. Morris has flown into Texas and has a new gig. 

    @James Wise

     lol 1st two comments are priceless.

     Speaking of hilarious comments did anyone else see Clayton's wife Natali Morris chime in on the @Mark Ferguson video on the Morris Invest scandel?

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Harvey Levin:

    I would guess that video was definitely not taken currently in Texas as I'm sure there are flags if he tries to enter the United States.

    that was my thought he would risk his passport being taken ??  it looked like a Jolly bunch though.. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Greeley, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    What was the video about? I saw he posted a dinner and van trip pictures on the community page of youTube. I also saw he mentioned he is doing new construction in Lubbock Texas. It was ironic that the same day he was posting those pictures he also posted a video on Instagram that said it was shot in Portugal. 

    @James Wise do my comments show up on his community page? I posted one to the same picture you showed with them in the van. I am wondering if he blocked me. 

  • Fairfax, MO · Member since 2017 · 113 posts · 170 votes
    6y

    Clayton Morris called the HR department of my employer on Feb 12th. He told the HR manager that I have been harassing him online and making threatening and violent comments against him. I took the opportunity to explain what a fraud this douchebag is. We had a good laugh. I told HR the next time he calls to just send the call over to me. And if you want to talk to me directly Clayton, my extension is 318.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Clayton Morris called the HR department of my employer on Feb 12th. He told the HR manager that I have been harassing him online and making threatening and violent comments against him. I took the opportunity to explain what a fraud this douchebag is. We had a good laugh. I told HR the next time he calls to just send the call over to me. And if you want to talk to me directly Clayton, my extension is 318.

    WOW.. that's something..  and really to me personally quite petty.. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Mark Ferguson:

    What was the video about? I saw he posted a dinner and van trip pictures on the community page of youTube. I also saw he mentioned he is doing new construction in Lubbock Texas. It was ironic that the same day he was posting those pictures he also posted a video on Instagram that said it was shot in Portugal. 

    @James Wise do my comments show up on his community page? I posted one to the same picture you showed with them in the van. I am wondering if he blocked me. 

     Those must have been deleted as I don't see any comments from you on that photo.

    P.S.

    Mark don't sue me for using a picture of your Lambo.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Clayton Morris called the HR department of my employer on Feb 12th. He told the HR manager that I have been harassing him online and making threatening and violent comments against him. I took the opportunity to explain what a fraud this douchebag is. We had a good laugh. I told HR the next time he calls to just send the call over to me. And if you want to talk to me directly Clayton, my extension is 318.

     Perhaps your mother or your wife is next?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Greeley, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y


    He has called me mentally disabled in his Youtube comments!



    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Clayton Morris called the HR department of my employer on Feb 12th. He told the HR manager that I have been harassing him online and making threatening and violent comments against him. I took the opportunity to explain what a fraud this douchebag is. We had a good laugh. I told HR the next time he calls to just send the call over to me. And if you want to talk to me directly Clayton, my extension is 318.

    WOW.. that's something..  and really to me personally quite petty.. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Greeley, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Mark Ferguson:

    What was the video about? I saw he posted a dinner and van trip pictures on the community page of youTube. I also saw he mentioned he is doing new construction in Lubbock Texas. It was ironic that the same day he was posting those pictures he also posted a video on Instagram that said it was shot in Portugal. 

    @James Wise do my comments show up on his community page? I posted one to the same picture you showed with them in the van. I am wondering if he blocked me. 

     Those must have been deleted as I don't see any comments from you on that photo.

    P.S.

    Mark don't sue me for using a picture of your Lambo.

     hahaha, I will only sue for 6 million. I can still see my posts on his page so it looks lock I can still post. I wondered why no one responded or liked my comments. So sad. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Mark Ferguson:
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Mark Ferguson:

    What was the video about? I saw he posted a dinner and van trip pictures on the community page of youTube. I also saw he mentioned he is doing new construction in Lubbock Texas. It was ironic that the same day he was posting those pictures he also posted a video on Instagram that said it was shot in Portugal. 

    @James Wise do my comments show up on his community page? I posted one to the same picture you showed with them in the van. I am wondering if he blocked me. 

     Those must have been deleted as I don't see any comments from you on that photo.

    P.S.

    Mark don't sue me for using a picture of your Lambo.

     hahaha, I will only sue for 6 million. I can still see my posts on his page so it looks lock I can still post. I wondered why no one responded or liked my comments. So sad. 

    So what you're saying is I basically just made $1,176,000 then? Lol do you know that this dummy Clayton Morris didn't even own the copyright on the photo he's suing me for until AFTER I used it? He went and copyrighted it after the fact so he could sue me and try to get YouTube to pull the films down. 

    Beyond that even though the use of the photo was completely legal under fair use we stopped using it once we found out he copyrighted it as to avoid the hassle of dealing with him........Clayton Morris is the biggest joke in the real estate industry I have ever seen. I'd imagine people in their 30's during this whole thing will one day be telling their grand children about how much of a jack*ss Clayton Morris was.

  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2017 · 319 posts · 330 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Clayton Morris called the HR department of my employer on Feb 12th. He told the HR manager that I have been harassing him online and making threatening and violent comments against him. I took the opportunity to explain what a fraud this douchebag is. We had a good laugh. I told HR the next time he calls to just send the call over to me. And if you want to talk to me directly Clayton, my extension is 318.

    THAT, you actually could sue for.. although you'd probably have to get in line behind all the other people that are currently "victimizing" him.. 

  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    https://www.youtube.com/post/U...  Looks like Mr. Morris has flown into Texas and has a new gig. 

    @James Wise

     lol 1st two comments are priceless.

     Anyone notice how young each and every person in the van is? Reminds me of those groups of young people recruited to go out and sell door to door.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    https://www.youtube.com/post/U...  Looks like Mr. Morris has flown into Texas and has a new gig. 

    @James Wise

     lol 1st two comments are priceless.

     Anyone notice how young each and every person in the van is? Reminds me of those groups of young people recruited to go out and sell door to door.

    I'd feel safer huffing people's coughs in Wuhan, China than working for Clayton Morris.

  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    https://www.youtube.com/post/U...  Looks like Mr. Morris has flown into Texas and has a new gig. 

    @James Wise

     lol 1st two comments are priceless.

     Anyone notice how young each and every person in the van is? Reminds me of those groups of young people recruited to go out and sell door to door.

    I'd feel safer huffing people's coughs in Wuhan, China than working for Clayton Morris.

     Yea...people get suckered all the time by bad players. I mean, if you take an honest and comprehensive look at society and all the places where a racket exists and we all go along with it, it's pretty staggering really. Another view on that is it's good for the economy, a little destruction that is, inefficiency. And yet, we have more of everything everyday despite that. At least here in the US.

    It's actually just a bit too easy. Finding a sucker to go along that is. They say there's one born everyday, I wonder if that might be more like one every minute, every second maybe?

    I happen to think the reason is fear and pride. Fear of the truth. Fear of accepting what must be done in the light of the truth. Too prideful to admit we are gullible and stupid. Powerful emotions those are. And of course, in the end, we are all slaves to our stomach, the most powerful master we face in our time here. That tends to sway people away from doing "the right thing".

    Everyday, day after day, there are new people coming on BP and wanting in this game. They have no idea why or how or what to do. They seek some dream, and their course is plotted in this direction. The tree of suckers is so ripe, so plentiful, so endless. How do you suppose all the Clayton Morris's of the world are ever going to be able to resist that? Think of a drug addict that might wake up in the morning and their favorite vice is waiting for them on their nightstand.

    That picture says it all really. Every one of those people is beaming with joy and hope and excitement. My favorite is the blond girl at the back that is smiling and staring out the window as she dreams beyond the moment. Clayton will never run short of feeding his vice. (the blond girl in the front seat looks a lot like the gal from Cooks Country on PBS)

    I love that you and Jay have taken on this battle. I suspect you both also understand exactly what I just said, and take the battle on anyways - I find that admirable. Ironically, I also think Clayton is right about you in a way, that the only thing you might accomplish with all of this is self-promotion. Maybe he's not so dumb after all, just an evil ****er. And maybe, just maybe, not even that.

    But truly, is there anything wrong with making a buck while exploiting evil and steering people in a better direction? Not to me. I say bravo. I say what else can we do? We all have to eat, everyday.

    There is an opportunity for firms like yours right now in this space. I've thought about entering it myself. Pretty much for all the same reasons. Opportunity, wealth, do-gooding. The only real difference between you or myself and Clayton is the last part of do-gooding. And maybe, just maybe, Clayton actually believes he is doing good for people. I mean, go back to the first thing I said, pride and fear. People lie to themselves all the time. People might even lie to themselves more than they lie to others. I'd say that makes a person more of a fool than evil. I won't be surprised if that's the defense if Clayton ever gets his day in court.

    LOL - Someone should write a book on how to not get scammed. Heck, someone probably already has. I wonder how the sales of that book stack up to the sales of "get rich in a day in real estate".

    My two cents? (well, three or four at this point) Just don't let this ****er consume you my friend.

    And I'll leave this commentary with a final thought about our friend Clayton. A person need not serve others to make lots of money investing in real estate. In fact, most players serve only themselves. And yet, after failing at serving others in a grand way, Clayton has decided to pick up right where he left off and continue down that path anyways. To me, that says it all about the sort of person Clayton is. In some past Asian cultures, if you acted dishonorably, the only honorable thing to do would be commit suicide. I'm not saying I think Clayton should do that of course, I'm just pointing out that after failing others, instead of giving that up because he's clearly not qualified, he's deciding to give it another go.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    https://www.youtube.com/post/U...  Looks like Mr. Morris has flown into Texas and has a new gig. 

    @James Wise

     lol 1st two comments are priceless.

     Anyone notice how young each and every person in the van is? Reminds me of those groups of young people recruited to go out and sell door to door.

    I'd feel safer huffing people's coughs in Wuhan, China than working for Clayton Morris.

     Yea...people get suckered all the time by bad players. I mean, if you take an honest and comprehensive look at society and all the places where a racket exists and we all go along with it, it's pretty staggering really. Another view on that is it's good for the economy, a little destruction that is, inefficiency. And yet, we have more of everything everyday despite that. At least here in the US.

    It's actually just a bit too easy. Finding a sucker to go along that is. They say there's one born everyday, I wonder if that might be more like one every minute, every second maybe?

    I happen to think the reason is fear and pride. Fear of the truth. Fear of accepting what must be done in the light of the truth. Too prideful to admit we are gullible and stupid. Powerful emotions those are. And of course, in the end, we are all slaves to our stomach, the most powerful master we face in our time here. That tends to sway people away from doing "the right thing".

    Everyday, day after day, there are new people coming on BP and wanting in this game. They have no idea why or how or what to do. They seek some dream, and their course is plotted in this direction. The tree of suckers is so ripe, so plentiful, so endless. How do you suppose all the Clayton Morris's of the world are ever going to be able to resist that? Think of a drug addict that might wake up in the morning and their favorite vice is waiting for them on their nightstand.

    That picture says it all really. Every one of those people is beaming with joy and hope and excitement. My favorite is the blond girl at the back that is smiling and staring out the window as she dreams beyond the moment. Clayton will never run short of feeding his vice. (the blond girl in the front seat looks a lot like the gal from Cooks Country on PBS)

    I love that you and Jay have taken on this battle. I suspect you both also understand exactly what I just said, and take the battle on anyways - I find that admirable. Ironically, I also think Clayton is right about you in a way, that the only thing you might accomplish with all of this is self-promotion. Maybe he's not so dumb after all, just an evil ****er. And maybe, just maybe, not even that.

    But truly, is there anything wrong with making a buck while exploiting evil and steering people in a better direction? Not to me. I say bravo. I say what else can we do? We all have to eat, everyday.

    There is an opportunity for firms like yours right now in this space. I've thought about entering it myself. Pretty much for all the same reasons. Opportunity, wealth, do-gooding. The only real difference between you or myself and Clayton is the last part of do-gooding. And maybe, just maybe, Clayton actually believes he is doing good for people. I mean, go back to the first thing I said, pride and fear. People lie to themselves all the time. People might even lie to themselves more than they lie to others. I'd say that makes a person more of a fool than evil. I won't be surprised if that's the defense if Clayton ever gets his day in court.

    LOL - Someone should write a book on how to not get scammed. Heck, someone probably already has. I wonder how the sales of that book stack up to the sales of "get rich in a day in real estate".

    My two cents? (well, three or four at this point) Just don't let this ****er consume you my friend.

    And I'll leave this commentary with a final thought about our friend Clayton. A person need not serve others to make lots of money investing in real estate. In fact, most players serve only themselves. And yet, after failing at serving others in a grand way, Clayton has decided to pick up right where he left off and continue down that path anyways. To me, that says it all about the sort of person Clayton is. In some past Asian cultures, if you acted dishonorably, the only honorable thing to do would be commit suicide. I'm not saying I think Clayton should do that of course, I'm just pointing out that after failing others, instead of giving that up because he's clearly not qualified, he's deciding to give it another go.

    I am not taking on the Battle.. just giving my personal opinions based on 4 decades of buying selling and brokering real estate and building new construction .. developing communities etc..  Jim is taking the fight to Morris with his investigative reporting. 

  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    https://www.youtube.com/post/U...  Looks like Mr. Morris has flown into Texas and has a new gig. 

    @James Wise

     lol 1st two comments are priceless.

     Anyone notice how young each and every person in the van is? Reminds me of those groups of young people recruited to go out and sell door to door.

    I'd feel safer huffing people's coughs in Wuhan, China than working for Clayton Morris.

     Yea...people get suckered all the time by bad players. I mean, if you take an honest and comprehensive look at society and all the places where a racket exists and we all go along with it, it's pretty staggering really. Another view on that is it's good for the economy, a little destruction that is, inefficiency. And yet, we have more of everything everyday despite that. At least here in the US.

    It's actually just a bit too easy. Finding a sucker to go along that is. They say there's one born everyday, I wonder if that might be more like one every minute, every second maybe?

    I happen to think the reason is fear and pride. Fear of the truth. Fear of accepting what must be done in the light of the truth. Too prideful to admit we are gullible and stupid. Powerful emotions those are. And of course, in the end, we are all slaves to our stomach, the most powerful master we face in our time here. That tends to sway people away from doing "the right thing".

    Everyday, day after day, there are new people coming on BP and wanting in this game. They have no idea why or how or what to do. They seek some dream, and their course is plotted in this direction. The tree of suckers is so ripe, so plentiful, so endless. How do you suppose all the Clayton Morris's of the world are ever going to be able to resist that? Think of a drug addict that might wake up in the morning and their favorite vice is waiting for them on their nightstand.

    That picture says it all really. Every one of those people is beaming with joy and hope and excitement. My favorite is the blond girl at the back that is smiling and staring out the window as she dreams beyond the moment. Clayton will never run short of feeding his vice. (the blond girl in the front seat looks a lot like the gal from Cooks Country on PBS)

    I love that you and Jay have taken on this battle. I suspect you both also understand exactly what I just said, and take the battle on anyways - I find that admirable. Ironically, I also think Clayton is right about you in a way, that the only thing you might accomplish with all of this is self-promotion. Maybe he's not so dumb after all, just an evil ****er. And maybe, just maybe, not even that.

    But truly, is there anything wrong with making a buck while exploiting evil and steering people in a better direction? Not to me. I say bravo. I say what else can we do? We all have to eat, everyday.

    There is an opportunity for firms like yours right now in this space. I've thought about entering it myself. Pretty much for all the same reasons. Opportunity, wealth, do-gooding. The only real difference between you or myself and Clayton is the last part of do-gooding. And maybe, just maybe, Clayton actually believes he is doing good for people. I mean, go back to the first thing I said, pride and fear. People lie to themselves all the time. People might even lie to themselves more than they lie to others. I'd say that makes a person more of a fool than evil. I won't be surprised if that's the defense if Clayton ever gets his day in court.

    LOL - Someone should write a book on how to not get scammed. Heck, someone probably already has. I wonder how the sales of that book stack up to the sales of "get rich in a day in real estate".

    My two cents? (well, three or four at this point) Just don't let this ****er consume you my friend.

    And I'll leave this commentary with a final thought about our friend Clayton. A person need not serve others to make lots of money investing in real estate. In fact, most players serve only themselves. And yet, after failing at serving others in a grand way, Clayton has decided to pick up right where he left off and continue down that path anyways. To me, that says it all about the sort of person Clayton is. In some past Asian cultures, if you acted dishonorably, the only honorable thing to do would be commit suicide. I'm not saying I think Clayton should do that of course, I'm just pointing out that after failing others, instead of giving that up because he's clearly not qualified, he's deciding to give it another go.

    I am not taking on the Battle.. just giving my personal opinions based on 4 decades of buying selling and brokering real estate and building new construction .. developing communities etc..  Jim is taking the fight to Morris with his investigative reporting. 

    I know. And I (we all) love you for it. Which reminds me to send a check to your charity. I'll get my pen and checkbook out now before I forget again.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    https://www.youtube.com/post/U...  Looks like Mr. Morris has flown into Texas and has a new gig. 

    @James Wise

     lol 1st two comments are priceless.

     Anyone notice how young each and every person in the van is? Reminds me of those groups of young people recruited to go out and sell door to door.

    I'd feel safer huffing people's coughs in Wuhan, China than working for Clayton Morris.

     Yea...people get suckered all the time by bad players. I mean, if you take an honest and comprehensive look at society and all the places where a racket exists and we all go along with it, it's pretty staggering really. Another view on that is it's good for the economy, a little destruction that is, inefficiency. And yet, we have more of everything everyday despite that. At least here in the US.

    It's actually just a bit too easy. Finding a sucker to go along that is. They say there's one born everyday, I wonder if that might be more like one every minute, every second maybe?

    I happen to think the reason is fear and pride. Fear of the truth. Fear of accepting what must be done in the light of the truth. Too prideful to admit we are gullible and stupid. Powerful emotions those are. And of course, in the end, we are all slaves to our stomach, the most powerful master we face in our time here. That tends to sway people away from doing "the right thing".

    Everyday, day after day, there are new people coming on BP and wanting in this game. They have no idea why or how or what to do. They seek some dream, and their course is plotted in this direction. The tree of suckers is so ripe, so plentiful, so endless. How do you suppose all the Clayton Morris's of the world are ever going to be able to resist that? Think of a drug addict that might wake up in the morning and their favorite vice is waiting for them on their nightstand.

    That picture says it all really. Every one of those people is beaming with joy and hope and excitement. My favorite is the blond girl at the back that is smiling and staring out the window as she dreams beyond the moment. Clayton will never run short of feeding his vice. (the blond girl in the front seat looks a lot like the gal from Cooks Country on PBS)

    I love that you and Jay have taken on this battle. I suspect you both also understand exactly what I just said, and take the battle on anyways - I find that admirable. Ironically, I also think Clayton is right about you in a way, that the only thing you might accomplish with all of this is self-promotion. Maybe he's not so dumb after all, just an evil ****er. And maybe, just maybe, not even that.

    But truly, is there anything wrong with making a buck while exploiting evil and steering people in a better direction? Not to me. I say bravo. I say what else can we do? We all have to eat, everyday.

    There is an opportunity for firms like yours right now in this space. I've thought about entering it myself. Pretty much for all the same reasons. Opportunity, wealth, do-gooding. The only real difference between you or myself and Clayton is the last part of do-gooding. And maybe, just maybe, Clayton actually believes he is doing good for people. I mean, go back to the first thing I said, pride and fear. People lie to themselves all the time. People might even lie to themselves more than they lie to others. I'd say that makes a person more of a fool than evil. I won't be surprised if that's the defense if Clayton ever gets his day in court.

    LOL - Someone should write a book on how to not get scammed. Heck, someone probably already has. I wonder how the sales of that book stack up to the sales of "get rich in a day in real estate".

    My two cents? (well, three or four at this point) Just don't let this ****er consume you my friend.

    And I'll leave this commentary with a final thought about our friend Clayton. A person need not serve others to make lots of money investing in real estate. In fact, most players serve only themselves. And yet, after failing at serving others in a grand way, Clayton has decided to pick up right where he left off and continue down that path anyways. To me, that says it all about the sort of person Clayton is. In some past Asian cultures, if you acted dishonorably, the only honorable thing to do would be commit suicide. I'm not saying I think Clayton should do that of course, I'm just pointing out that after failing others, instead of giving that up because he's clearly not qualified, he's deciding to give it another go.

    I am not taking on the Battle.. just giving my personal opinions based on 4 decades of buying selling and brokering real estate and building new construction .. developing communities etc..  Jim is taking the fight to Morris with his investigative reporting. 

    I know. And I (we all) love you for it. Which reminds me to send a check to your charity. I'll get my pen and checkbook out now before I forget again.

    deeply appreciate any donations..  U can make them on line with pay pal !!!  the more I look at that photo in the van it does not seem real IE those are real investors.. I have been on many a bus tour with operators and that is not the normal demographic.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.