Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
Thomas Maggio
Votes |
Seeking Networking opportunities

Thomas Maggio
Posted Sep 25 2019, 20:52

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. I am new to the forum and excited to join the community. 

For my first post I am going to ask if anyone in my area would like to network. 

I am a current volunteer FireFighter and a US Airforce vet who is also an entrepreneur. I started from scratch, and have run, my successful automotive repair business for 9 years. In November I lost my left leg in a horrific accident. Yesterday I just finished my first fix and flip.

So far I have done all of this alone, starting with two nickels and a good wife. I am anxious to take things to the next level and I understand that I am reaching the point where I need to get involved with other successful people. 

I am wondering if anyone in the Lyons or Longmont area would be willing to network with me. Please PM me if your interested to meet.

User Stats

Votes
Jessica Stevenson
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Manchester, NH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Manchester, NH
Replied Sep 26 2019, 07:25

@Thomas Maggio First of all, thank you for your service. Secondly, congrats on finishing up your first flip! You can search BP for local REIA meetings near you, or other investor meetup events. There are also forums specific to your state/area that will allow you to meet others nearby. Take a little while to poke around the site and you're sure to make some great connections. Send connection requests to other people in your area. Good luck!

• Real Estate Agent New Hampshire (#072410) and Massachusetts (#9562547)

• Sopris Realty LLC
Sopris Realty LLC  Logo

User Stats

Votes
Dan Mackin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Erie, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Erie, CO
Replied Sep 26 2019, 07:36

Hey @Thomas Maggio there are a few good networking groups in the Longmont area that are worth checking out and seeing who came that you can connect with. You'll find all of them on meetup. I run the BadAss group in Erie. In Longmont there is St. Vrain Real Estate that meets at MMM HQ on main st and in Louisville there is INC. I'd post links, but they would get pulled. Hope this is helpful.

Millennial Real Estate Investor Agents Logo
BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Thomas Maggio
Votes |
Replied Sep 26 2019, 07:39

Thank you for the replies. I noticed that there are a few meetings posted on this board that are near me. I am going to try to attend one coming up in the next few days.