User Stats

Votes
Austin Ralls
Votes |
New Build Investing

Austin Ralls
Posted Sep 12 2023, 20:09

Hello BP Family! 

I am interested in doing new builds in my areas that I'm investing in to flip as well as hold and do rentals in. I have a background as a GC and have the guys to do every scope of the project. I'm looking to connect with those who do the same strategy and see what your cost per sqft was and how your profit margins were for both flips and cashout refi's and turning them into rentals as well. 

Thank you,

Austin Ralls

User Stats

Votes
Logan Singleton
Lender
  • Lender
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Boston, MA
Replied Oct 11 2023, 18:59

Hi Austin,

How's your real estate journey going so far?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 21 2023, 10:50

Hi Austin!

Your "New Build" caught my attention. I have worked with new construction build to rent investors. If you are interested in connecting let me know.  I have a few builders in the area with inventory open to investors.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Nov 23 2023, 07:12
Quote from @Rhonda Hart:

Hi Austin!

Your "New Build" caught my attention. I have worked with new construction build to rent investors. If you are interested in connecting let me know.  I have a few builders in the area with inventory open to investors.

do you only do work in your own market or open to other states?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 14 2023, 18:18

Hi Robert,

I am licensed in Oklahoma but have a great referral network with builder contacts in other states as well. What areas are you interested?

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Dec 29 2023, 16:13
Quote from @Rhonda Hart:

Hi Robert,

I am licensed in Oklahoma but have a great referral network with builder contacts in other states as well. What areas are you interested?

We do spec builds for profit and rent and land entitlement only in central ohio, what about you?