• Rental Property Investor
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Votes |
Marshall Reddick website

Nathan Frost
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Posted Nov 16 2022, 06:57

Hi, has anyone used this website?  Local investors here use it and I am trying to learn what advantages it has and how to use it.  Any help would be warranted.

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Mccaw
Property Manager
  • Property Manager
  • Keller, TX
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Property Manager
  • Keller, TX
Replied Nov 28 2022, 10:01

@Nathan Frost Marshall Reddick is a real estate brokerage based in California with branches in other states. They are great at sourcing properties for investors. If you are a client, their website is great for investing in single family homes and 1st lien mortgages. If you are not buying through them I don't see how the website would help in a general sense. 

I have first hand experience with the M.R. team. They are a great firm to work with. If you have any questions about them, feel free to call me. 

• Property Manager TX (#0562767)

McCaw Property Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Frost
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Votes |
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Replied Nov 28 2022, 11:28
Quote from @Kyle Mccaw:

@Nathan Frost Marshall Reddick is a real estate brokerage based in California with branches in other states. They are great at sourcing properties for investors. If you are a client, their website is great for investing in single family homes and 1st lien mortgages. If you are not buying through them I don't see how the website would help in a general sense. 

I have first hand experience with the M.R. team. They are a great firm to work with. If you have any questions about them, feel free to call me. 

Appreciate it.  I am looking to buy in Wichita Falls, TX.  How does closing and title work with them?

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Mccaw
Property Manager
  • Property Manager
  • Keller, TX
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Property Manager
  • Keller, TX
Replied Nov 28 2022, 11:30

I use Landmark Title and Guarantee Title. Both are located on Midwestern Parkway, across the street from each other.

• Property Manager TX (#0562767)

McCaw Property Management Logo