Property Manager · Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 34 posts · 37 votes
1y
I’ve been in the market 10 years. Started out flipping, moved on to buy and hold and now run a Successful Property Management business. Are you already in the market?
Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
1y
You have uttered the words that act like a whistle for the Pied Piper so I will get out ahead of it. There are a lot of active agents in Columbus on here. A lot of them own properties in Columbus. They all love Columbus because it is a very good market. Focus on connecting with the ones who add the most value and ask for the least from you.
Welcome to the market. I have been investing in Columbus since 2017, and I have a diverse portfolio that includes residential, warehouse, retail, and office rentals. What are you hoping to achieve by connecting with investors here?
I grew up in the north part of Columbus and lived here ever since. I currently own 4 doors over here in the Southern-Orchards and Hungarian Village part of Columbus. Looking to add more units in that area. Welcome to BiggerPockets
Property Manager · Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 34 posts · 37 votes
1y
I’ve been in the market 10 years. Started out flipping, moved on to buy and hold and now run a Successful Property Management business. Are you already in the market?