Expanding My Real Estate Network in Columbus OH, Let’s Connect!

Expanding My Real Estate Network in Columbus OH, Let’s Connect!

Investor · Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 18 votes

Hey everyone, I'm Saar, a real estate investor and financial analyst currently focused on the Columbus, OH market. My main strategies are Fix & Flip and BRRRR, and I'm always looking to connect with local agents, contractors, and other investors who are active in the area.

I’ve been spending the last few months analyzing neighborhoods, running numbers, and building relationships with reliable local professionals, and I’d love to expand my network even more.

If you’re based in Columbus (or do deals nearby), I always happy to meet good people, exchange insights, and see how we might collaborate on future projects, always happy to meet good people Looking forward to meeting more great people in this community!

All the best!

Saar.

8Reply
277 views

Most Popular Reply

Joseph TadresPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2025 · 184 posts · 179 votes
11mo

Hey Saar! I am based out of Columbus and have been investing here for almost two years. It's a great market, but it definitely matters what neighborhood you invest in.

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joseph TadresPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2025 · 184 posts · 179 votes
    11mo

    Hey Saar! I am based out of Columbus and have been investing here for almost two years. It's a great market, but it definitely matters what neighborhood you invest in.

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    11mo
    Quote from @Saar Dau:

    Hey everyone, I'm Saar, a real estate investor and financial analyst currently focused on the Columbus, OH market. My main strategies are Fix & Flip and BRRRR, and I'm always looking to connect with local agents, contractors, and other investors who are active in the area.

    I’ve been spending the last few months analyzing neighborhoods, running numbers, and building relationships with reliable local professionals, and I’d love to expand my network even more.

    If you’re based in Columbus (or do deals nearby), I always happy to meet good people, exchange insights, and see how we might collaborate on future projects, always happy to meet good people Looking forward to meeting more great people in this community!

    All the best!

    Saar.


     Happy to connect. Do you live in Columbus?

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus | Toledo · Member since 2019 · 607 posts · 768 votes
    11mo
    Quote from @Saar Dau:

    Hey everyone, I'm Saar, a real estate investor and financial analyst currently focused on the Columbus, OH market. My main strategies are Fix & Flip and BRRRR, and I'm always looking to connect with local agents, contractors, and other investors who are active in the area.

    I’ve been spending the last few months analyzing neighborhoods, running numbers, and building relationships with reliable local professionals, and I’d love to expand my network even more.

    If you’re based in Columbus (or do deals nearby), I always happy to meet good people, exchange insights, and see how we might collaborate on future projects, always happy to meet good people Looking forward to meeting more great people in this community!

    All the best!

    Saar.

    Hey Saar, awesome to see you're focusing on the Columbus market! 

    I'm active in the area and always happy to connect!

    What specific neighborhood or submarket in Columbus are you targeting for your next acquisition? 


  • Marc RiceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11mo
    Quote from @Saar Dau:

    Hey everyone, I'm Saar, a real estate investor and financial analyst currently focused on the Columbus, OH market. My main strategies are Fix & Flip and BRRRR, and I'm always looking to connect with local agents, contractors, and other investors who are active in the area.

    I’ve been spending the last few months analyzing neighborhoods, running numbers, and building relationships with reliable local professionals, and I’d love to expand my network even more.

    If you’re based in Columbus (or do deals nearby), I always happy to meet good people, exchange insights, and see how we might collaborate on future projects, always happy to meet good people Looking forward to meeting more great people in this community!

    All the best!

    Saar.


     Hey Saar, nice to meet you. Let's connect soon and discuss the potential investment opportunities

    Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11mo
    Quote from @Saar Dau:

    Hey everyone, I'm Saar, a real estate investor and financial analyst currently focused on the Columbus, OH market. My main strategies are Fix & Flip and BRRRR, and I'm always looking to connect with local agents, contractors, and other investors who are active in the area.

    I’ve been spending the last few months analyzing neighborhoods, running numbers, and building relationships with reliable local professionals, and I’d love to expand my network even more.

    If you’re based in Columbus (or do deals nearby), I always happy to meet good people, exchange insights, and see how we might collaborate on future projects, always happy to meet good people Looking forward to meeting more great people in this community!

    All the best!

    Saar.

    Awesome to hear you’re investing in Columbus, Saar! I’m based in Columbus and would love to connect and share insights.

  • Member since 2025 · 27 posts · 16 votes
    11mo

    Hey Saar this is Abdoul from New York how is the Columbus Ohio market in the BRRRR investment?

    • Columbus, OH · Member since 2025 · 19 posts · 12 votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Abdoul Aziz Bikienga:

      Hey Saar this is Abdoul from New York how is the Columbus Ohio market in the BRRRR investment?


      @Abdoul Aziz Bikienga Columbus BRRRR market is strong right now.

      Franklin County has 8,500+ tax delinquent properties - great for finding motivated sellers who need to sell quickly (perfect for BRRRR deals under market value).

      Best areas for BRRRR with good cash flow:
      - Hilltop (43204) - $80K-120K properties
      - Franklinton (43222) - $90K-140K properties
      - South Side (43207) - $70K-110K properties

      You can find properties at 20-30% below ARV if you target tax delinquent owners (2+ years behind). They're motivated to avoid foreclosure.

      Happy to share specific data if you're actively looking. DM me if you want some sample leads. 

  • Scott AllenBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 449 posts · 471 votes
    11mo

    @Saar Dau I love doing brrrr's and flips. Happy to connect/coffee sometime if you're local

    Reafco - Columbus, OH
  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9mo
    Quote from @Saar Dau:

    Hey everyone, I'm Saar, a real estate investor and financial analyst currently focused on the Columbus, OH market. My main strategies are Fix & Flip and BRRRR, and I'm always looking to connect with local agents, contractors, and other investors who are active in the area.

    I’ve been spending the last few months analyzing neighborhoods, running numbers, and building relationships with reliable local professionals, and I’d love to expand my network even more.

    If you’re based in Columbus (or do deals nearby), I always happy to meet good people, exchange insights, and see how we might collaborate on future projects, always happy to meet good people Looking forward to meeting more great people in this community!

    All the best!

    Saar.

    Hey Saar, welcome to BP! It sounds like you’re already diving deep and building a strong foundation with your Fix & Flip and BRRRR strategies, and that’s awesome. Columbus is really heating up right now for investors—population and job growth are strong, and big companies like Intel, Amazon, Google, Honda, Microsoft, LG, and Facebook are moving in or expanding, which keeps rental demand high and gives long-term appreciation potential. Even with all that growth, you can still find properties in the $120K–180K range that hit the 1% rule and positive cash flow, which makes both flips and long-term holds attractive. Since you’re focused on networking, connecting with local agents, contractors, and other investors is key, and it sounds like you’re doing all the right things by analyzing neighborhoods and building relationships. The Columbus market is really investor-friendly, so collaborating on deals or learning from each other can be super valuable as you scale. Happy to connect and answer any questions you have!
  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 6 votes
    8mo

    Hello Saar! I'd love to connect. I'm with Evernest Property management and have lived in Columbus most of my life!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.