Inbound Call Script

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    We have implemented a new script for our call center system... Keep in mind this is for hign volume calls. However I thought it would help a lot of investors. 

    You can see the actual form at Script Please dont fill out...

    Here is the color code,

    And the word Document. Word Doc

  • Realtor · Shreveport, LA · Member since 2012 · 311 posts · 58 votes
    11y

    @Michael Quarles Thank you so very much for sharing. 

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2010 · 99 posts · 20 votes
    11y

    @Michael Quarles I'd also like to thank you for sharing.  That webform is pretty cool.  I assume your call takers run through the webform and all completed entries get stored as leads in your CRM.  What kind of call taker is best suited for this and would it be too hard to train someone to do it properly? I would think it would take someone experienced with people to ensure a smooth, natural delivery so that it doesn't sound like someone is reading from a piece of paper.

  • Investor · Westwood, NJ · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 13 votes
    11y

    @Michael Quarles thanks for sharing. I'm enjoying your BSFF podcasts, keep them coming!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    thanks Kris    

    We are doing daily podcasts.   And the videos of our rehab are going to be great learning tools   But the best part is the house give away this year.  

  • Real Estate Investor · New Castle, DE · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Thanks for sharing @Michael Quarles. I listen to your podcast everyday. Great information!

  • Investor · Apex, NC · Member since 2009 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    @Michael Quarles

    Thank you for this detailed script.  I listen to your podcasts daily,they're excellent!

    May I ask a couple clarifying questions?

    1. What CRM are you using which this web form populates?

    2. Above you state "Keep in mind this is for hign volume calls".  Why only high volume and how/why would it change for lower # of calls?

  • Investor · Atlanta GA | Marietta GA | Greenville SC | Spartanburg SC · Member since 2014 · 202 posts · 60 votes
    11y

    @Michael Quarles

    Thank you for sharing this script. I heard it on the podcast and the ladies deliver it with remarkable authority. I know this had to take you dozens, if not hundreds of hours to perfect over the years. So thank you for saving all of us a lot of time. I can't believe more people haven't thanked you for this incredible gift.

  • Real Estate Agent · North Jersey, NJ · Member since 2008 · 287 posts · 51 votes
    11y

    hey @Michael Quarles thanks for sharing this incredible script! I'm would consider myself in the high call volume category as I'm having a hard time deciding between using a call center for a short simple script, or hire one or two dedicated phone people to go through the longer script - only I'm hesitant two or even three people can't handle 40-50 calls a day especially when answering a script this long -

    Can I ask what would you recommend in this situation?

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 177 posts · 71 votes
    10y

    @Michael Quarles - It looks like you were using Infusionsoft as your CRM, is that true? If so, I'm curious if you're still using them and why you selected them? 

    I've been looking for a CRM, and since I like there other tools I've considered going with them. Thanks in advance :) 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y

    Ask them this question.  Who do they use?   They don't even use their own service.  Says a lot. 

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 177 posts · 71 votes
    10y

    Yea, that says a lot. 

  • Wholesaler · Portland, TN · Member since 2012 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    WOW!!! Michael that is awesome!!  Thank yoiu!!

  • Wholesaler · Santa Monica, CA · Member since 2016 · 121 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    Thank you @Michael Quarles for being such a giver and sharing this tool with us all.

    I also listen to your podcasts. Congratulations and thank you for everything you put out there!

  • Rental Property Investor · La Quinta, CA · Member since 2016 · 103 posts · 29 votes
    7y
  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 42 posts · 22 votes
    6y

    @Michael Quarles thanks so much for posting this!! I am going to start listening to your podcast now!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.