• Investor
  • Peabody, MA
Votes |
Success Path and other frauds...we can stop them

Erica Nagle
  • Investor
  • Peabody, MA
Posted Feb 16 2017, 19:21

We are looking for others to join a lawsuit against Success Path, Flipping Formula and other companies involved in taking millions from people promising things they never deliver. The more people we can get to file the better our chances are of succeeding. 

Here's why...

I've written a couple of posts about my experience with real estate investing 'guru's' and wanted to provide and update and ask for some help. You can see my story in the forum post 'Taking a stand on a $50,000 lie'. While my loss of money is tragic, it's not as tragic as the insane amount of money these people are making and others are losing even as we speak. 

Here's how it works...

Once you realize you've lost thousands on empty promises and fraudulent practices you contact the company and ask for your money back. The Director of Customer Service, Shane Andrus will contact you via phone and try to make you think you are the problem while attempting scare you out of taking further legal. He'll likely insult you and accuse you of hidden agenda's and financial problems that you are looking to solve at their expense. He'll tell you that if you pursue legal action you will spend thousands and get NOTHING. He will offer you a fraction of what you lost if you sign an agreement first. This agreement states you should never speak of the settlement they gave you and never mention their name in a negative context ever again. It doesn't guarantee a date in which you will receive the money and some have complained they never saw the money even after they signed the agreement.

The business structure...

My lawyer has done some research and found a very tangled web of businesses that run various seminars, bootcamps, coaching, etc. The parent company of all of the companies they use is Zurixx, LLC. The public see's the companies as Success Path, Flipping Formula and others but they are simply Zurixx 'doing business as' or dba Success Path, Flipping Formula, Advanced Real Estate Education, etc.

Check out https://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/training... for a larger list and more info. You'll have to scroll down to Alternative Business Names in the left column.

We THINK this is how they shelter themselves from lawsuits. Anyone who files will likely list Success Path or whatever company they had experience with as a defendant. But that company MAY not have any assets or there is some other catch. It's funny because thinking back to the Vegas Seminar JJ Childer's pretty much explained how they work and recommended investors structure their businesses the same way. The catch phrase is "Own Nothing, Do Nothing". This means you need two companies. One to own the assets and the other to do business under. The idea is that you purchase a property with Company A, LLC and do the work as Company B, LLC. This way if some shenanigans happen and someone has grounds to sue Company B for operating issues, Company B has nothing to lose...Company A has all of the assets. We aren't positive this is how they work but it's a strong possibility.

Just for fun..

I invite you to go to Zurixx's web page http://www.zurixx.com/about-us/our-team/ for a visual of who we are dealing with.

Please PM me if you are interested in getting involved and helping all of us that have lost money and others who will in the future. This affects people of all ages. Picture your parents, friends and other family losing all they have because they put their trust and confidence is these people.

Loading replies...