Potential Billion Dollar Deal

Potential Billion Dollar Deal

Real Estate Agent · Encino, CA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 4 votes

Imagine a way to minimize your tenant's rent without losing money. This option for renting could be game changing, and its possible! What do you think?

0Reply
131 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
8y
I hope you have more of a clue what you’re talking about than we do.
See this reply in the discussion

73 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    8y
    I hope you have more of a clue what you’re talking about than we do.
  • Real Estate Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2014 · 236 posts · 328 votes
    8y

    "What if I told you, there is a app on the market..."

    -Jian Yang.

    Also, is your refrigerator running?  

  • Real Estate Agent · Encino, CA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    I Kno it's possible because I figured it out, I had to be more vague because the first time I posted this, it was taken down for "promoting". 

  • Real Estate Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2014 · 236 posts · 328 votes
    8y

    I think you should seek out millionaire investor Amanda Hugginkiss to invest in your idea.  She's very hard to find though, so start a new post titled "Looking for Amanda Hugginkiss" and I'm sure you'll get some leads.  

  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    @William Davis how do you propose doing this?

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y
    I think it's a TRILLION dollar idea. You should hold a seminar and charge people to learn about your system.
  • Real Estate Agent · Encino, CA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @Bill F. it uses compounding investments. Thats all I can really say without giving too much away. I have a similar strategy for stock trading, but it's extremely expensive and difficult to make a software for the scale that ill be using it for.

  • Real Estate Agent · Encino, CA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @Wayne Brooks I 100% know what I'm talking about. 

  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    @William Davis what exactly is a compounding investment?

  • Real Estate Agent · Encino, CA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Its compound interest, but I'm on my phone so it autocorrected to investment. @Bill F.

  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    @William Davis gotya. and does this add new revenue streams or magnify existing ones through software/blockchain?

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y
    William Davis can you pay me to tell me this ?
  • Real Estate Agent · Encino, CA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @Bill F. I can't say.

  • Real Estate Agent · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 26 votes
    8y
    DON’T LEAVE US HANGING
  • Bjorn AhlbladPro Member
    Investor · Shelton, WA · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    8y

    I have some powdered water. Shelflife is unlimited and all you do is add water!

  • Real Estate Agent · Encino, CA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @Bjorn Ahlblad really funny, haha. 

  • Investor · Taylor Mill, KY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 964 votes
    8y

    @William Davis So if you can't and won't say anything...... Why did you say anything?

  • Guy with Great Hair · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    Is this like when will arnet tried to take over for Michael scott in The Office

    "I have a 3 step plan to double profits here"

    "ok great, whats the plan?"

    "HA! nice try!"

    "ok, can you tell us at least part of the plan?"

    "part 2, step B: color code said documents"

  • Real Estate Agent · Encino, CA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @Grant Rothenburger the question was what do you think about the idea. "Imagine a way to minimize your tenant's rent without losing money." What do you think? I say I was going to tell any details about what it is or how it worked. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Encino, CA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    I didn't*

  • Real Estate Agent · Encino, CA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Also why is everyone so quick to judge or make fun of the idea when you don't even know what is, haha.

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    I love great ideas! That said - they are simply a "multiplier."  here's what I mean: https://sivers.org/multiply 

  • Investor · Taylor Mill, KY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 964 votes
    8y

    @William Davis

    I can't answer your question, nor can anyone else without knowing the process of accomplishing "a way to minimize your tenant's rent without losing money".

    I like the sound of "making our air cleaner without switching from gas vehicles" but not if the strategy is killing half the population of people who drive gas vehicles.

    People are "so quick to judge or make fun of the idea when you don't even know what is" because we don't know what it is and making blanket statements/ asking generic questions and saying "I cant say" when people ask what you're talking about - sounds sketchy. This is the exact strategy "gurus" use to get people to pay thousands for a course.

    BP is a valuable resource, typically people who post here offer value or have a real question/concern they need help with. You just ask a question and refuse to tell us more - no value. Why do it? I, and probably everyone else that is "judging", assumes there is other motivation than just "what do you think about the idea". Maybe we're wrong, but there is no evidence to suggest we are.

  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    8y

    So, what do you want from us?  You have some wonderful idea that's going to make a billion dollars.  But its so easily replicated that if you even hint of what it is someone will steal your idea.  So you can't tell anyone anything about it. Why bother posting?  Turn you idea into a real system or device or whatever it is and get it patented.  Then make a billion dollars.

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y
    I'm INTERESTED!! Where do we go from here?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.