Why hasn't R.E. gotten me a wife?

Why hasn't R.E. gotten me a wife?

Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes

I've made it to financial freedom with real estate and still I can't find a women that's interesting.  I mean, yes I talk about real estate all day, but that should  be very interesting.  Where have I gone wrong?  I work out a lot as well.  Biceps for days.  I guess I need more units.  Anyone else find him or herself in my situation?  If so, let's trade notes and figure this out IMO...

37Reply
640 views

Most Popular Reply

Handyman · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 13k+ votes
8y

@Frankie Woods

You're in luck. McRib Seminars International has one just for this conundrum. We call it "Adam's Rib." Whereas our other seminars focus on maximizing your understanding of real estate, Adam's Rib focuses on maximizing your understanding what woman really want, and showcasing your real estate bona fides in such a way that women will flock to you. Gorilla biceps aren't going to do it. Nice clothes? We wish it was that simple. No, you need education, smart, targeted, and up-to-date for the 21st century.

You'll learn step-by-step seduction techniques like the Subject To kiss close, the unrefusable checkbook flash, how to buy her a house for ca$h, templates for writing red-hot yellow letters, and compelling scripts to follow on the phone when speaking to motivated prospects. Everyone knows that real estate is all about relationships, after all. Why can't you leverage your hard-earned education and financial freedom to bring you high level success in other walks of life?

For those of you who march to the beat of a different drummer, we offer the related seminar programs "Steve's Rib" and there's also limited availability for "Rosie's Rib." Hope to see you soon! Respond now and get 60% of the first two Learning Modules, with your first closing guaranteed in 30 days or less!

See this reply in the discussion

145 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Frankie Woods:
    Originally posted by @Matt K.:
    Originally posted by @Frankie Woods:

    I've made it to financial freedom with real estate and still I can't find a women that's interesting.  I mean, yes I talk about real estate all day, but that should  be very interesting.  Where have I gone wrong?  I work out a lot as well.  Biceps for days.  I guess I need more units.  Anyone else find him or herself in my situation?  If so, let's trade notes and figure this out IMO...

     Well... first things first you need the lingo. You are now FIRE (Financially Independent through Real Estate). Now that we got that out of the way, you need to explain that you've quit "working for the man" and you "left the rat race".... and now you don't have to work again because you're FREE!

    If they don't get that, simply explain your life is like monopoly. You pick up a house put some money into it and take it all back out, you have this secret method where you can do this contentiously... forever or till you hit 10 loan but your looking for the right lady to be your wife and you'll help her get 10 loans for herself TOO!

    Then causally drop how many doors you have non stop and tie it into how you don't work any more because it of.

    Should be good.

     Nope.  I've done all of the above.  The response is "Deer in the headlights".  "Normal" people just don't get it.  Or, I'm a crappy salesman (prolly this).  However, I'm just gonna troll my RE licensing office.  

     Maybe you should watch Wolf of Wall street and refocus your efforts...

  • Real Estate Agent · Westboro, MA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 471 votes
    8y

    @Matt K.

    Great movie!

  • Cary, NC · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    Go on to Amazon and get the audiobook for The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi for insights on the psychology of intergender dynamics.

  • Rental Property Investor · Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    8y
    Lady’s man tip ; Easiest way to get a girl interested is when you are making a first impression at a bar and having small talk you ask her if she is into guys with a 6 pack .. when she responds “ yes” you lift up your shirt and say “ well baby I can do better than that cuz I got the whole case !”
  • Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Maybe it's those quite impressive dance moves. (Referencing your profile pic). You're intimidating them all away! Haha

  • Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Matt K.:
    Originally posted by @Frankie Woods:
    Originally posted by @Matt K.:
    Originally posted by @Frankie Woods:

    I've made it to financial freedom with real estate and still I can't find a women that's interesting.  I mean, yes I talk about real estate all day, but that should  be very interesting.  Where have I gone wrong?  I work out a lot as well.  Biceps for days.  I guess I need more units.  Anyone else find him or herself in my situation?  If so, let's trade notes and figure this out IMO...

     Well... first things first you need the lingo. You are now FIRE (Financially Independent through Real Estate). Now that we got that out of the way, you need to explain that you've quit "working for the man" and you "left the rat race".... and now you don't have to work again because you're FREE!

    If they don't get that, simply explain your life is like monopoly. You pick up a house put some money into it and take it all back out, you have this secret method where you can do this contentiously... forever or till you hit 10 loan but your looking for the right lady to be your wife and you'll help her get 10 loans for herself TOO!

    Then causally drop how many doors you have non stop and tie it into how you don't work any more because it of.

    Should be good.

     Nope.  I've done all of the above.  The response is "Deer in the headlights".  "Normal" people just don't get it.  Or, I'm a crappy salesman (prolly this).  However, I'm just gonna troll my RE licensing office.  

     Maybe you should watch Wolf of Wall street and refocus your efforts...

     Love that movie.  However, if I remember correctly, it didn't end well.  I want love AND freedom.

  • Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Adam Pond:

    Maybe it's those quite impressive dance moves. (Referencing your profile pic). You're intimidating them all away! Haha

     LOL! You rude bro!  Changing my profile pic ASAP.  Let me know if it's still intimidating after the change.

  • Rental Property Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2018 · 288 posts · 117 votes
    8y
    Albuquerque isn’t exactly a ‘hot market’ so to speak! Lol
  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    8y

    BiggerPockets has the answer! 

    BiggerPockets LOVE - the dating site for real estate entrepreneurs. 

    Even more than a bad deal, a bad life partner can REALLY cripple any real estate aspirations. The so-called "cash flow negative spouse" (TM - Scott Trench) can devastate your finances, ruin relationships, and worst of all, turn good real estate deals into total PIGS.

    It's also 100% FREE.

    The link above will take you to it - we released this like three years ago and it's been used countless times. 

    We got your back.

  • Rental Property Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 19 votes
    8y

    Thank you @Scott Trench for this wonderful resource! BP's got everything!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2015 · 53 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    You guys are hilarious!! This was awesome lol

  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 83 votes
    8y
    Tip 1. Don’t fall for a woman who is more interested in your real estate holdings than in you. My wife wants nothing to do with real estate and that’s how I like it. Tip 2. Match.com ........not bigger pockets
  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 16 votes
    8y
    LMAO.. BiggerPockets LOVE
  • Central Islip, NY · Member since 2018 · 30 posts · 6 votes
    8y
    Lol this is funny.
  • Specialist · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Henry Bourne:

    Go on to Amazon and get the audiobook for The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi for insights on the psychology of intergender dynamics.

     Not a bad read. Common sense stuff mostly. Although the author oddly enough has been married for 15+ years, so he's been out of the dating game too long. The game changes drastically every 2-3 and you need to calibrate accordingly. The basic psychology is still relevant though.

  • Severna Park, MD · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y

    Save yourself some money go find a woman you hate and buy her a house . 

    I got married late ( age 40 )  she thought I worked for a construction business , ( I owned it )  she didnt find out about my rentals until 2 years AFTER we were married .  She asked why didnt you tell me ?  I said I didnt think about it ?  Then she asked " what else dont I know ?    And i told her I wont ruin the suprise . 

    Every year I suprise her 

  • Whiteplains, NY · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Step 1 : be attractive Step 2 : don’t be unattractive Step 3 : refer to step one
  • Rental Property Investor · Bothell, WA · Member since 2018 · 76 posts · 37 votes
    8y
    I think your problem is been too cheap, stop looking at the numbers on paper and buy something nice. Just bring up a zillow page and tell her that you own this house. bigger the house the better. Stop been so cheap and investing your biceps no1 likes that crap.
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Scott Trench:

    BiggerPockets has the answer! 

    BiggerPockets LOVE - the dating site for real estate entrepreneurs. 

    Even more than a bad deal, a bad life partner can REALLY cripple any real estate aspirations. The so-called "cash flow negative spouse" (TM - Scott Trench) can devastate your finances, ruin relationships, and worst of all, turn good real estate deals into total PIGS.

    It's also 100% FREE.

    The link above will take you to it - we released this like three years ago and it's been used countless times. 

    We got your back.

     hahah I didn't think the link would actually work. It did....Savage.

  • Property Manager · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 14 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    Another reason to get your real estate license like minded driven women..  that's where you want to go hunting.

    I'm not a lawyer, but a financially sophisticated woman will understand that an engagement ring worth less than $14,000 probably avoids any question over whether the ring is subject to the gift tax. Less money to Uncle Sam means more money to purchase income producing assets. 

     Account Closed I hope I get proposed to with a rubber band and a 3 cash flowing properties. You know what I'm not cheap make it 10.

  • Rental Property Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2015 · 490 posts · 301 votes
    8y
    A wife could cost you half your R.E.
  • NY · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I don't give marital advice but I do know that there are no absolutes, everything has always worked for someone somewhere. 

  • Rental Property Investor · La Place, LA · Member since 2014 · 109 posts · 82 votes
    8y

    I think the key is finding the ugliest one in the nicest neighborhood!

  • Philadelphia , PA · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Money don’t make you THURL ... pay me and i’ll teach you a little something
  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    Here's my advice: read Come As You Are by Emily Nagoski.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.