Why hasn't R.E. gotten me a wife?

Why hasn't R.E. gotten me a wife?

Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes

I've made it to financial freedom with real estate and still I can't find a women that's interesting.  I mean, yes I talk about real estate all day, but that should  be very interesting.  Where have I gone wrong?  I work out a lot as well.  Biceps for days.  I guess I need more units.  Anyone else find him or herself in my situation?  If so, let's trade notes and figure this out IMO...

37Reply
643 views

Most Popular Reply

Handyman · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 13k+ votes
8y

@Frankie Woods

You're in luck. McRib Seminars International has one just for this conundrum. We call it "Adam's Rib." Whereas our other seminars focus on maximizing your understanding of real estate, Adam's Rib focuses on maximizing your understanding what woman really want, and showcasing your real estate bona fides in such a way that women will flock to you. Gorilla biceps aren't going to do it. Nice clothes? We wish it was that simple. No, you need education, smart, targeted, and up-to-date for the 21st century.

You'll learn step-by-step seduction techniques like the Subject To kiss close, the unrefusable checkbook flash, how to buy her a house for ca$h, templates for writing red-hot yellow letters, and compelling scripts to follow on the phone when speaking to motivated prospects. Everyone knows that real estate is all about relationships, after all. Why can't you leverage your hard-earned education and financial freedom to bring you high level success in other walks of life?

For those of you who march to the beat of a different drummer, we offer the related seminar programs "Steve's Rib" and there's also limited availability for "Rosie's Rib." Hope to see you soon! Respond now and get 60% of the first two Learning Modules, with your first closing guaranteed in 30 days or less!

See this reply in the discussion

145 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Blue Springs, MO · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    Your funny

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 871 votes
    8y

    This is destined to be one of the longest running timeless classic threads on BP.

  • Rental Property Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2015 · 312 posts · 273 votes
    8y

    Someone probably suggested this, but.. Have you tried "tenant with benefits"? Polish the heck out of an efficiency or one bedroom. No cracks, flakes, color clashes. Make it awesome in regards curb appeal. Then just wait till she with the awesome chemistry comes to look. Then, mostly ignore here while you sweat out some improvements to the place.. If she still likes it, offer her the BIG UPGRADE!

     Caution: you probably can't raise the rent..

  • WorldWide · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Gordon Starr:

    Someone probably suggested this, but.. Have you tried "tenant with benefits"? Polish the heck out of an efficiency or one bedroom. No cracks, flakes, color clashes. Make it awesome in regards curb appeal. Then just wait till she with the awesome chemistry comes to look. Then, mostly ignore here while you sweat out some improvements to the place.. If she still likes it, offer her the BIG UPGRADE!

     Caution: you probably can't raise the rent..

     all things lead back to the age of barter. i can dig that. 

  • Contractor · Canton, GA · Member since 2015 · 107 posts · 81 votes
    8y

    @Eric James short term lease rental , with a long term lease exit strategy. Unfortunately, you will have to have high interest on this transaction for it to be a long term contract. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 501 posts · 504 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @James McKay:

    you could try syndication. spread the risks and costs. If you're not as picky or on a tight budget there's always crowdfunding. 

     I think there is a word for a woman who syndicates herself, and it isn't "wife." 

  • Real Estate Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2016 · 109 posts · 46 votes
    8y

    Some times you are better off by yourself than with the wrong women by your side. Just be open to what the universe has in store for you, she will come. 

  • Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Ricardo Rosales:

    Some times you are better off by yourself than with the wrong women by your side. Just be open to what the universe has in store for you, she will come. 

     I completely agree with this.

  • WorldWide · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Ricardo Rosales:

    Some times you are better off by yourself than with the wrong women by your side. Just be open to what the universe has in store for you, she will come. 

     Bob Marley: "No woman, no cry"

  • Specialist · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Gordon Starr:

    Someone probably suggested this, but.. Have you tried "tenant with benefits"? Polish the heck out of an efficiency or one bedroom. No cracks, flakes, color clashes. Make it awesome in regards curb appeal. Then just wait till she with the awesome chemistry comes to look. Then, mostly ignore here while you sweat out some improvements to the place.. If she still likes it, offer her the BIG UPGRADE!

     Caution: you probably can't raise the rent..

     Guilty as charged. They told me not to do it. Rent was payed 3 days early every month actually. After 6-7 months, she moved out to another place with a similar unit, but 40% off rent since she took care of their kid also! :D This was my first year ever of having tenants, so don't judge..

  • Rental Property Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2015 · 312 posts · 273 votes
    8y

    @ My early experiences convinced me the best play would have been to marry the tenant. My wife didn't care and I had an awesome mansion hacked in triplex. Better to somehow keep it under one roof!

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    8y

    True story here, BP got me a wife. 

    I went to Denver for the BP summit back in 2012. The summit was Friday and Saturday and I decided to fly straight into work Monday morning so I had all Sunday free to go sightseeing. I decided to message the only person I knew in Denver to hang out on Sunday. We were only acquaintances but she agreed to meet up with me. Now we are engaged and will be getting married in September. If it wasn't for the summit I we would never have crossed paths. 

    Thanks @Joshua D. for setting it up. Don't give up hope @Frankie Woods, she will come your way when you least expect it!

  • Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Johnson H.:

    True story here, BP got me a wife. 

    I went to Denver for the BP summit back in 2012. The summit was Friday and Saturday and I decided to fly straight into work Monday morning so I had all Sunday free to go sightseeing. I decided to message the only person I knew in Denver to hang out on Sunday. We were only acquaintances but she agreed to meet up with me. Now we are engaged and will be getting married in September. If it wasn't for the summit I we would never have crossed paths. 

    Thanks @Joshua D. for setting it up. Don't give up hope @Frankie Woods, she will come your way when you least expect it!

     Awesome story!  Thanks for sharing!  Sometimes it's just about putting yourself out there I suppose.

  • Handyman · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    8y

    @Frankie Woods

    I shouldn't say this publicly, but the core of the Adam's Rib program here at McRib Seminars International is the understanding that it's OK if she falls in love with your investments first. She can learn to love you later. Or whenever.

    Upon meeting any woman, you should brag about the size of your portfolio, how stiff your debts are, and how long you've lasted as a real estate investor. That will get results every time.

  • Specialist · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Gordon Starr:

    @ My early experiences convinced me the best play would have been to marry the tenant. My wife didn't care and I had an awesome mansion hacked in triplex. Better to somehow keep it under one roof!

     Sounds gravy!

  • Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 18 votes
    5y

    Reviving this hilarious thread! 


    Frankie, how're things for you now?

  • Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes
    5y

    Haha, this is my proudest accomplishment on BP!  

    Still single, unfortunately.  

    However, the real estate game is progressing nicely.  About to be able to finally go full-time.  Then I'll find miss right...  After I can leave my house...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.