Why hasn't R.E. gotten me a wife?

Why hasn't R.E. gotten me a wife?

Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes

I've made it to financial freedom with real estate and still I can't find a women that's interesting.  I mean, yes I talk about real estate all day, but that should  be very interesting.  Where have I gone wrong?  I work out a lot as well.  Biceps for days.  I guess I need more units.  Anyone else find him or herself in my situation?  If so, let's trade notes and figure this out IMO...

37Reply
701 views

Most Popular Reply

Handyman · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 13k+ votes
8y

@Frankie Woods

You're in luck. McRib Seminars International has one just for this conundrum. We call it "Adam's Rib." Whereas our other seminars focus on maximizing your understanding of real estate, Adam's Rib focuses on maximizing your understanding what woman really want, and showcasing your real estate bona fides in such a way that women will flock to you. Gorilla biceps aren't going to do it. Nice clothes? We wish it was that simple. No, you need education, smart, targeted, and up-to-date for the 21st century.

You'll learn step-by-step seduction techniques like the Subject To kiss close, the unrefusable checkbook flash, how to buy her a house for ca$h, templates for writing red-hot yellow letters, and compelling scripts to follow on the phone when speaking to motivated prospects. Everyone knows that real estate is all about relationships, after all. Why can't you leverage your hard-earned education and financial freedom to bring you high level success in other walks of life?

For those of you who march to the beat of a different drummer, we offer the related seminar programs "Steve's Rib" and there's also limited availability for "Rosie's Rib." Hope to see you soon! Respond now and get 60% of the first two Learning Modules, with your first closing guaranteed in 30 days or less!

See this reply in the discussion

145 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y
    Is this a joke lol? I sure hope so.
  • Handyman · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    8y

    @Frankie Woods

    You're in luck. McRib Seminars International has one just for this conundrum. We call it "Adam's Rib." Whereas our other seminars focus on maximizing your understanding of real estate, Adam's Rib focuses on maximizing your understanding what woman really want, and showcasing your real estate bona fides in such a way that women will flock to you. Gorilla biceps aren't going to do it. Nice clothes? We wish it was that simple. No, you need education, smart, targeted, and up-to-date for the 21st century.

    You'll learn step-by-step seduction techniques like the Subject To kiss close, the unrefusable checkbook flash, how to buy her a house for ca$h, templates for writing red-hot yellow letters, and compelling scripts to follow on the phone when speaking to motivated prospects. Everyone knows that real estate is all about relationships, after all. Why can't you leverage your hard-earned education and financial freedom to bring you high level success in other walks of life?

    For those of you who march to the beat of a different drummer, we offer the related seminar programs "Steve's Rib" and there's also limited availability for "Rosie's Rib." Hope to see you soon! Respond now and get 60% of the first two Learning Modules, with your first closing guaranteed in 30 days or less!

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    8y

    Another reason to get your real estate license like minded driven women..  that's where you want to go hunting.

  • Investor · Malakoff, TX · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    If you aren't finding any good 'deals' I say you should look in another market. You also need to decide if you're looking for 'appreciation' or a solid steady return.  ; )   Look in a market that matches your goals.

  • Investor · Winterville, NC · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 93 votes
    8y

    There are "turn key" wife companies all over the internet.  Seriously, internet dating wasn't my thing, but it's worth a shot. Put yourself out there, like the 'shotgun theory' in sales, keep shooting in the air and something will fall. 

  • Lender · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2017 · 658 posts · 626 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    Another reason to get your real estate license like minded driven women..  that's where you want to go hunting.

    I'm not a lawyer, but a financially sophisticated woman will understand that an engagement ring worth less than $14,000 probably avoids any question over whether the ring is subject to the gift tax. Less money to Uncle Sam means more money to purchase income producing assets. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Hartford, CT · Member since 2017 · 168 posts · 163 votes
    8y
    BP needs a BiggerPockets.com/swiperight to find your lucky lady.
  • Investor · Malakoff, TX · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @James Mabe:

    There are "turn key" wife companies all over the internet.  Seriously, internet dating wasn't my thing, but it's worth a shot. Put yourself out there, like the 'shotgun theory' in sales, keep shooting in the air and something will fall. 

     The problem is turnkey providers don't provide continued management to keep your asset performing as promised.

  • Honolulu, HI · Member since 2017 · 247 posts · 315 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Eric James:
    Originally posted by @James Mabe:

    There are "turn key" wife companies all over the internet.  Seriously, internet dating wasn't my thing, but it's worth a shot. Put yourself out there, like the 'shotgun theory' in sales, keep shooting in the air and something will fall. 

     The problem is turnkey providers don't provide continued management to keep your asset performing as promised.

    they often do not include CapEx in the proforma, hiding the real cost of the transaction...

  • Specialist · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Frankie Woods:

    I've made it to financial freedom with real estate and still I can't find a women that's interesting.  I mean, yes I talk about real estate all day, but that should  be very interesting.  Where have I gone wrong?  I work out a lot as well.  Biceps for days.  I guess I need more units.  Anyone else find him or herself in my situation?  If so, let's trade notes and figure this out IMO...

     You're not interesting/intriguing enough. I recommend you don't tell any woman anything about real estate. Get some totally unrelated hobbies and build your life and travel stories. Real estate makes you boring to most women. Trust me, I have noticed this slowly so now I'm taking (over)corrective action :)

  • Rental Property Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2015 · 401 posts · 221 votes
    8y
    Stormy Daniels is available. As long as you don’t plan to run for president, she’s a a choice :-D
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Frankie Woods:

    I've made it to financial freedom with real estate and still I can't find a women that's interesting.  I mean, yes I talk about real estate all day, but that should  be very interesting.  Where have I gone wrong?  I work out a lot as well.  Biceps for days.  I guess I need more units.  Anyone else find him or herself in my situation?  If so, let's trade notes and figure this out IMO...

    Buy more property in the ghetto and get stabbed by an angry tenant. Chicks dig scars. 

  • Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes
    8y

    Haha!  You guys are great.  I will stop having fun now and return to the grind.

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y
    Frankie Woods I suggest you take Jim K. Course. It’s a fantastic deal. His other course helped me buy the White House
  • Lender · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2017 · 658 posts · 626 votes
    8y

    It's important to set expectations before you sign the marriage license. No flowers. No jewelry. No problem.

  • WorldWide · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Frankie, why would you want to give away 50% of something you've worked so hard for? Marriage is like playing Russian roulette with 4 out of 5 bullets in the chamber nowadays. You a gambling man?

    Andrey, get money and do you know what. If women find you boring for what you like doing, find different women. Never compromise who you are for other people.

  • Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes
    8y

    @Caleb Heimsoth already on it.  And I'm so glad he offers options.  Decisions, decisions.

  • Engineer · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Eric James worse than that, with some of these foreign turnkey assets you can find out you don’t even have first position on your lien against the title
  • Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    8y

    You're probably looking in all the wrong places. Go to all the local real estate meet ups and the local REIA meetings, and there you will find women who are into the topic of real estate. Then your next challenge is identifying those who aren't already spoken for.

  • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Albert Ng:

    Stormy Daniels is available. As long as you don’t plan to run for president, she’s a a choice :-D

    Ha!

  • Investor · Winterville, NC · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 93 votes
    8y

    Turnkeywives.com does not provide property management and you cannot scale, only one unit. They do offer attractive financing, 100 year note at 18%.  Downside, If you try to get out of the transaction, you could lose everything! 

  • Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Frankie Woods:

    I've made it to financial freedom with real estate and still I can't find a women that's interesting.  I mean, yes I talk about real estate all day, but that should  be very interesting.  Where have I gone wrong?  I work out a lot as well.  Biceps for days.  I guess I need more units.  Anyone else find him or herself in my situation?  If so, let's trade notes and figure this out IMO...

     Well... first things first you need the lingo. You are now FIRE (Financially Independent through Real Estate). Now that we got that out of the way, you need to explain that you've quit "working for the man" and you "left the rat race".... and now you don't have to work again because you're FREE!

    If they don't get that, simply explain your life is like monopoly. You pick up a house put some money into it and take it all back out, you have this secret method where you can do this contentiously... forever or till you hit 10 loan but your looking for the right lady to be your wife and you'll help her get 10 loans for herself TOO!

    Then causally drop how many doors you have non stop and tie it into how you don't work any more because it of.

    Should be good.

  • Lender · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2017 · 658 posts · 626 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @James Mabe:

    Turnkeywives.com does not provide property management and you cannot scale, only one unit. They do offer attractive financing, 100 year note at 18%.  Downside, If you try to get out of the transaction, you could lose everything! 

    There was a "divorced guy" comedian from the 1970s with the line: Why get married again? Just find a woman you don't like and buy her a house.

  • Anthony GaydenPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Frankie Woods:

    I've made it to financial freedom with real estate and still I can't find a women that's interesting.  I mean, yes I talk about real estate all day, but that should  be very interesting.  Where have I gone wrong?  I work out a lot as well.  Biceps for days.  I guess I need more units.  Anyone else find him or herself in my situation?  If so, let's trade notes and figure this out IMO...

     I met my fiance 2 years ago by using an online dating service. She is not into real estate, or working out, two things that are a big part of my life. Still we have a lot in common, and she is very supportive of the things that I love to do. 

    We worked together over the last year and she was able to get herself out of debt and repair her credit. She also has taken a lot more interest in real estate, though I don't think she will ever be as passionate about it as me. 

  • Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Matt K.:
    Originally posted by @Frankie Woods:

    I've made it to financial freedom with real estate and still I can't find a women that's interesting.  I mean, yes I talk about real estate all day, but that should  be very interesting.  Where have I gone wrong?  I work out a lot as well.  Biceps for days.  I guess I need more units.  Anyone else find him or herself in my situation?  If so, let's trade notes and figure this out IMO...

     Well... first things first you need the lingo. You are now FIRE (Financially Independent through Real Estate). Now that we got that out of the way, you need to explain that you've quit "working for the man" and you "left the rat race".... and now you don't have to work again because you're FREE!

    If they don't get that, simply explain your life is like monopoly. You pick up a house put some money into it and take it all back out, you have this secret method where you can do this contentiously... forever or till you hit 10 loan but your looking for the right lady to be your wife and you'll help her get 10 loans for herself TOO!

    Then causally drop how many doors you have non stop and tie it into how you don't work any more because it of.

    Should be good.

     Nope.  I've done all of the above.  The response is "Deer in the headlights".  "Normal" people just don't get it.  Or, I'm a crappy salesman (prolly this).  However, I'm just gonna troll my RE licensing office.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.