Why hasn't R.E. gotten me a wife?

143 Replies

I've made it to financial freedom with real estate and still I can't find a women that's interesting.  I mean, yes I talk about real estate all day, but that should  be very interesting.  Where have I gone wrong?  I work out a lot as well.  Biceps for days.  I guess I need more units.  Anyone else find him or herself in my situation?  If so, let's trade notes and figure this out IMO...

Is this a joke lol? I sure hope so.

@Frankie Woods

You're in luck. McRib Seminars International has one just for this conundrum. We call it "Adam's Rib." Whereas our other seminars focus on maximizing your understanding of real estate, Adam's Rib focuses on maximizing your understanding what woman really want, and showcasing your real estate bona fides in such a way that women will flock to you. Gorilla biceps aren't going to do it. Nice clothes? We wish it was that simple. No, you need education, smart, targeted, and up-to-date for the 21st century.

You'll learn step-by-step seduction techniques like the Subject To kiss close, the unrefusable checkbook flash, how to buy her a house for ca$h, templates for writing red-hot yellow letters, and compelling scripts to follow on the phone when speaking to motivated prospects. Everyone knows that real estate is all about relationships, after all. Why can't you leverage your hard-earned education and financial freedom to bring you high level success in other walks of life?

For those of you who march to the beat of a different drummer, we offer the related seminar programs "Steve's Rib" and there's also limited availability for "Rosie's Rib." Hope to see you soon! Respond now and get 60% of the first two Learning Modules, with your first closing guaranteed in 30 days or less!

Another reason to get your real estate license like minded driven women..  that's where you want to go hunting.

If you aren't finding any good 'deals' I say you should look in another market. You also need to decide if you're looking for 'appreciation' or a solid steady return.  ; )   Look in a market that matches your goals.

This post has been removed.

There are "turn key" wife companies all over the internet.  Seriously, internet dating wasn't my thing, but it's worth a shot. Put yourself out there, like the 'shotgun theory' in sales, keep shooting in the air and something will fall. 

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs :

Another reason to get your real estate license like minded driven women..  that's where you want to go hunting.

I'm not a lawyer, but a financially sophisticated woman will understand that an engagement ring worth less than $14,000 probably avoids any question over whether the ring is subject to the gift tax. Less money to Uncle Sam means more money to purchase income producing assets. 

BP needs a BiggerPockets.com/swiperight to find your lucky lady.

Originally posted by @James Mabe :

There are "turn key" wife companies all over the internet.  Seriously, internet dating wasn't my thing, but it's worth a shot. Put yourself out there, like the 'shotgun theory' in sales, keep shooting in the air and something will fall. 

The problem is turnkey providers don't provide continued management to keep your asset performing as promised.

Originally posted by @Eric James :
Originally posted by @James Mabe:

The problem is turnkey providers don't provide continued management to keep your asset performing as promised.

they often do not include CapEx in the proforma, hiding the real cost of the transaction...

Originally posted by @Frankie Woods :

I've made it to financial freedom with real estate and still I can't find a women that's interesting.  I mean, yes I talk about real estate all day, but that should  be very interesting.  Where have I gone wrong?  I work out a lot as well.  Biceps for days.  I guess I need more units.  Anyone else find him or herself in my situation?  If so, let's trade notes and figure this out IMO...

You're not interesting/intriguing enough. I recommend you don't tell any woman anything about real estate. Get some totally unrelated hobbies and build your life and travel stories. Real estate makes you boring to most women. Trust me, I have noticed this slowly so now I'm taking (over)corrective action :)

This post has been removed.

Stormy Daniels is available. As long as you don’t plan to run for president, she’s a a choice :-D

Buy more property in the ghetto and get stabbed by an angry tenant. Chicks dig scars. 

Haha!  You guys are great.  I will stop having fun now and return to the grind.

Frankie, why would you want to give away 50% of something you've worked so hard for? Marriage is like playing Russian roulette with 4 out of 5 bullets in the chamber nowadays. You a gambling man?

Andrey, get money and do you know what. If women find you boring for what you like doing, find different women. Never compromise who you are for other people.

@Eric James worse than that, with some of these foreign turnkey assets you can find out you don’t even have first position on your lien against the title

You're probably looking in all the wrong places. Go to all the local real estate meet ups and the local REIA meetings, and there you will find women who are into the topic of real estate. Then your next challenge is identifying those who aren't already spoken for.

Originally posted by @Albert Ng :

Stormy Daniels is available. As long as you don’t plan to run for president, she’s a a choice :-D

Ha!

Turnkeywives.com does not provide property management and you cannot scale, only one unit. They do offer attractive financing, 100 year note at 18%.  Downside, If you try to get out of the transaction, you could lose everything! 

Well... first things first you need the lingo. You are now FIRE (Financially Independent through Real Estate). Now that we got that out of the way, you need to explain that you've quit "working for the man" and you "left the rat race".... and now you don't have to work again because you're FREE!

If they don't get that, simply explain your life is like monopoly. You pick up a house put some money into it and take it all back out, you have this secret method where you can do this contentiously... forever or till you hit 10 loan but your looking for the right lady to be your wife and you'll help her get 10 loans for herself TOO!

Then causally drop how many doors you have non stop and tie it into how you don't work any more because it of.

Should be good.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.