Watch out for Private Lender Scam

Michael Jones
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Posted Feb 18 2020, 18:19

Scam email back and forth 
From Carla Morrison (Scam):

Good day. I'm a private lender I offer general financial services including real estate loans, various purchase funding, personal loans and business startups loans. Please get back to me for more information if interested. Okay, I disburse loans at a 5% interest rate with 3 months repayment grace and no prepayment penalty. Loan amount ranges from $10,000 to $50,000,000Loan Duration ranges from 1 months to 30 years. There's a security deposit required before finding.
How much is the loan amount in request?
Why not fund everything so you can achieve it all ? What is the duration of the loan ?
The loan duration ranges from 1 months to 30 years. I don't know your financial status, so can't really decide when you can repay the loan. What do you think is best for you?

Here's a well calculated term for your loan repayment;

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 359 payments of $375.78 plus a final payment of $371.73

Looks good?

The security deposit is $3,850.

Okay, I can't give you a call now but I sure will. How do you intend on receiving the loan funds ?
The security deposit is a fundamental commitment from the borrower to the lender before the loan amount is disbursed. No payments will be made until both lender and borrower have signed a binding contract. This amount is usually refunded at the end of the loan duration if the borrower repays the loan successfully. It is used as substitute for the loan incase borrower doesn't repay the loan.
Please let me know if you have any other questions. Meanwhile, fill out the loan application and send back a signed copy asap to proceed with the loan application.
Carefully fill out all required information on the loan application form and send back a signed copy.
Thanks

Loading replies...