Real Estate Jobs & Property Classifieds Forum

FREE BRRRR Investment Analyzer
Classifieds
FREE BRRRR Investment Analyzer

๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฎ๐’€ โ€” ๐‘ญ๐’๐’Š๐’‘ ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’๐’…? ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐น๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘'๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ 30 ๐‘Œ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ! ๐น๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘  โ€” ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘กโ„Ž. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘”๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก. It only takes 60 seconds. Plug your property into our BRRRR calculator with rents, ...

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
FREE MAO Calculator - Maximize Your Fix & Flip Profits with Smart Rehab Budgets
Classifieds
FREE MAO Calculator - Maximize Your Fix & Flip Profits with Smart Rehab Budgets

Run Your FREE MAO Calculator Here! https://coastalcapitalfunding.com/max-allowable-offer-calcul... Most Fix & Flip Investors think they know their max offer. They run the 70% ruleโ€ฆ Guess the rehabโ€ฆ Round a few numbersโ€ฆ And Unknowingly leave $5Kโ€“$20K on the tableโ€”or WORSE... WIPE OUT THEIR PROFIT ...

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ  Dscr Helocs | CA Shout Refis | Purchases Up To 85% LTV
Classifieds
๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ  Dscr Helocs | CA Shout Refis | Purchases Up To 85% LTV

Last week we helped an investor in Seattle who pulled off a textbook BRRRRโ€ฆ **except for the part where most lenders make you sit on your hands for six months before touching your equity.**They bought a duplex, updated it hard and fast, leased it up, and were ready to roll that equity into the ne...

HaveFinancingConventional
Looking for Reliable Handyman
Classifieds
Looking for Reliable Handyman

Looking for a reliable & transparent handyman in the Chicago area.

WantProfessionalsContractor
Looking to Invest BRRRR Deal I can Add Value to Northern New Jersey Where I Leave
Classifieds
Fair Lawn, New Jersey
Looking to Invest BRRRR Deal I can Add Value to Northern New Jersey Where I Leave

Hello BP Community, I'm new here. I am actively looking to Invest 3-4 Multifamily that I can add value to Northern New Jersey where I reside. I leave in Bergen County and I want to the property to be about 30min - 1hr commute for ease of accessibility to to maintain the property. What I Want to B...

WantProfessionalsOther
$100 pre-bid screen for Broward tax deed auctions - official county records, risks in
Classifieds
$100 pre-bid screen for Broward tax deed auctions - official county records, risks in

I research Broward County tax deed files, and the same thing keeps showing up at these auctions: the spread on paper looks big and the file kills it. The opening bid is not the deal. Before you price a bid, the public record answers most of what matters: 1. What the county says it is worth. BCPA ...

HaveService
Looking for an investor-friendly agent in Northeast Ohio?
Classifieds
Cleveland, Ohio
Looking for an investor-friendly agent in Northeast Ohio?

Happy Sunday! Wanted to reintroduce myself for those I haven't had a chance to connect with yet. My. name is Sam Clemente, and Iโ€™m a native Realtor here in the Cleveland/Northeast Ohio market, so if youโ€™re looking to buy or sell a property on-market, Iโ€™m happy to help whether itโ€™s an investment p...

HaveProfessionalsAgent
Fix & Flip Funding for Experienced Investors - 5% Down Payment
Classifieds
Fix & Flip Funding for Experienced Investors - 5% Down Payment

If you are an experienced investor and are looking to leverage your capital, we offer ONLY 5% DOWN PAYMENT for your Flips. Capital Chat offers up to 5% down + 100% rehab financing on qualified properties. If you would like to receive a quick quote, please DM: City, State: Purchase Price: Rehab Bu...

HaveProfessionalsLender
$375K Private Capital Opportunity | 12% Annualized | Real Estate Backed!
Classifieds
$375K Private Capital Opportunity | 12% Annualized | Real Estate Backed!

Looking to connect with one or two individual private capital sources for an established, operating value add RV park in Alabama that is currently in the closing stage. Opportunity Highlights โ€ข $375,000 capital opportunity โ€ข 12% annualized interest โ€ข Interest only payments paid monthly โ€ข Approxim...

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
DSCR Loans: Harpoon Capital 85% LTV, 600 Min FICO, No-Seasoning Cash-Out MORE
Classifieds
DSCR Loans: Harpoon Capital 85% LTV, 600 Min FICO, No-Seasoning Cash-Out MORE

Why is Harpoon Capital the top option for DSCR Loans? Harpoon Capital says YES when other lenders say No For hard-to-qualify situations, we can likely get it done, whether thatโ€™s an innovative strategy needing flexibility, like short term rentals (counting 100% of projections) or BRRRR (no-season...

HaveProfessionalsLender
How much property insurance coverage is required for a DSCR loan?
Classifieds
Austin, Texas
How much property insurance coverage is required for a DSCR loan?

๐Ÿค”How much property insurance coverage is required for a DSCR loan? โžก๏ธMost DSCR Lenders require the policy to cover 100% of the propertyโ€™s replacement cost, not its market value, or at least the loan amount if itโ€™s 80% or more of replacement cost as determined by the property insurance provider. G...

HaveProfessionalsLender
I have a rental property with foundation problem looking for foundation company
Classifieds
Orlando, Florida
I have a rental property with foundation problem looking for foundation company

Hi there, I have a single family home rental property in Casselberry, FL that we noticed cracks in the wall. We had 1 foundation company come out to do the estimate and we were quoted $35k for the project. The issue seems bigger than I thought and I like to request some more estimates from other ...

Looking for an Experienced Real Estate Agent โ€“ Washington, DC
Classifieds
Washington, District of Columbia
Looking for an Experienced Real Estate Agent โ€“ Washington, DC

Iโ€™m looking for an experienced real estate agent who understands the Washington, DC market, especially NE and H Street. The ideal agent should have strong experience with: Renting properties to voucher tenants (DCHA/Section 8) Market-rate rentals Local rental pricing and tenant demand NE DC / H S...

WantProfessionalsAgent
County-Level Distressed Property Data - Fresher Than the Big Platforms
Classifieds
County-Level Distressed Property Data - Fresher Than the Big Platforms

Are you pulling pre-foreclosures and distressed leads from PropStream, PropertyRadar, or BatchLeads? Those tools refresh on their own schedule - often weekly or monthly. I pull the same county records they do, but on publish date, so the list you get is days fresher. What I deliver (county by cou...

HaveService
Off-Market Austin, TX - 4/2 1,380sqft By-Room Rental, Coming Soon
Classifieds
Austin, Texas
Off-Market Austin, TX - 4/2 1,380sqft By-Room Rental, Coming Soon

Off-market rental, Austin, TX. Looking to connect with investors ahead of listing. 4BR/2BA, rented by the room with individual leases since 2018. Currently 3 of 4 rooms occupied. - 1,380 sq ft, built 2004 - AC strong and efficient, everything works - Primary bedroom with its own bath, other 3 roo...

HaveProduct
$109K Cleveland Duplex, $1,950 Rent, 32% ROI
Classifieds
Cleveland, Ohio
$109K Cleveland Duplex, $1,950 Rent, 32% ROI

$109K Cleveland Duplex, $1,950 Rent, 32% ROI During the 2,986th episode of The MLS Search & Analysis Show, James Wise breaks down a Cleveland duplex listed for $109,000 that could potentially generate approximately $1,950 per month in total rent. The property already has two tenants in place, but...

HaveEducationMentor
Looking for flippers in Saint Louis, MO
Classifieds
St. Louis, Missouri
Looking for flippers in Saint Louis, MO

Looking to connect with rehabbers/fix-and-flippers who regularly finish rental properties and want another disposition channel. My goal is to partner with operators who can deliver fully rehabbed, rent-ready/turnkey properties, especially in strong Section 8 / cash-flow markets. I would handle th...

WantPartners
3 off-market GOOD ARV Properties available
Classifieds
Cleveland, Ohio
3 off-market GOOD ARV Properties available

๐Ÿšจ 3 OFF-MARKET CLEVELAND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES ๐Ÿšจ Looking for your next flip or rental? I've got 3 off-market deals available in the Cleveland area with solid upside. ๐Ÿก 1. 904 E 144th St, Cleveland, OH 44110 โœ… 3 Bed | 1 Bath ๐Ÿ“ 1,232 Sq Ft ๐Ÿ’ฐ Asking: $40,000 ๐Ÿ“ˆ ARV: ~$120,000 ๐Ÿ”จ Rehab: $20Kโ€“30K โœ”๏ธ ...

HaveFinancingHard Money
Sacramento Landlords: Chase Rent, Evict Deadbeats, Call the Cops
Classifieds
Sacramento Landlords: Chase Rent, Evict Deadbeats, Call the Cops

Sacramento Landlords: Chase Rent, Evict Deadbeats, Call the Cops Being a landlord in Sacramento, California isnโ€™t always the passive-income dream people make it out to be. Landlords can find themselves chasing unpaid rent, dealing with costly turnovers, repairing tenant damage, and handling serio...

HaveEducationMentor
Experienced investor looking to partner with lender multiple fix/flip in AtlantaExperienced investor looking to partner with lender multiple fix/flip in Atlanta

Experienced investor looking to partner with lender multiple fix/flips in North Atlanta Experienced investor looking to partner with lender on multiple fix and flips in North Atlanta, Georgia. I am a 30 year real estate agent that has consistent fix and flip project constantly. Over the years I h...

HaveService
Doing meaningful RE work with AI, beyond Q&A and copy paste
Classifieds
Doing meaningful RE work with AI, beyond Q&A and copy paste

Building my second brain for my personal and business life was hugely transformational to operate in a much more organized and informed way. I have all the records and spreadsheets populated and updated automatically with deal info etc for example, analysis of opportunities is being done in its o...

HaveProduct
Free Fairfax and Loudoun address distress-signal check
Classifieds
Free Fairfax and Loudoun address distress-signal check

I built a free address check for investors who already have a list of Fairfax or Loudoun properties. You can paste up to 25 addresses and see whether CueDeed's current public-record research contains a distress signal and how strong it is. It does not expose owner names, balances, or the underlyi...

HaveService
Free calculator: what Airbnb and Vrbo fees cost you, and what direct bookings would k
Classifieds
Free calculator: what Airbnb and Vrbo fees cost you, and what direct bookings would k

I build direct booking software for short-term rental operators, so this is an ad, and it is in classifieds for that reason. The product is Short Term Rental Direct. It does not exist yet. The arithmetic first, because it matters more than the software. Airbnb's single host fee is 15.5 percent. M...

HaveProduct
Searching For Non QM HELOC Broker Recomendations
Classifieds
Jersey City, New Jersey
Searching For Non QM HELOC Broker Recomendations

Hi everybody, I am looking for recommendations for a broker who can help me lock in a Non QM/Portfolio HELOC that is licensed in New Jersey. Hoping to hear from folks who have used a specific broker and actually closed on the HELOC. I would like to call your gal/guy if you were happy with them. T...

Looking to Build Private Capital Relationships for Long-Term Rentals
Classifieds
Looking to Build Private Capital Relationships for Long-Term Rentals

My partner and I run J&J Real EST and weโ€™re currently working on building our long term rental portfolio. Right now weโ€™re trying to connect with private lenders and investors before we actually have a property under contract. We would rather start building those relationships now instead of findi...

WantFinancingPrivate Money