User Stats

Votes
Thang Nguyen
Votes |
Good Property Manager and General Contractor Needed

Thang Nguyen
Posted Dec 6 2022, 11:39

Hi BP,

I live in Seattle but want to buy a 80 unit apartment in St. Louis that was built in 1964 and is 65% vacant.  I own a 84 unit fixer in Columbus, OH where I self manage from afar with modest success and a lot of time commitment.  I would like to find trustworthy PM and contractors for the project in St. Louis.  Would love to connect with investors who have been there and done that in the area to learn more about the market and how to build the right team.  Thanks in advance.

Thang

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 8 2023, 08:11

Thang,

I am a contractor in Saint Louis now as well as a realtor. I believe that I could help you out on both fronts if this deal is still in play.

Prior to joining Alexander Realty, I was/am a licensed contractor in Tennessee where I resided for the past 9 years in Franklin. I had the opportunity to help build and remodel many houses to the stars such as Alan Jackson, Martina McBride, Eric Decker, Pekka Rinne and several others. During this time, I acquired my real estate license in 2016 with the focus of purchasing real estate to rehab with his family and friends.

I have gained real-life experience with customer service, contracting, sales, real estate prospecting, construction, and legal agreements.

Speak Soon,

Nicholas