Looking to collaborate with RE agents in FL for STR invstments

Looking to collaborate with RE agents in FL for STR invstments

Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hi , I am looking into getting into some STR investments in the Orlando , FT Lauderdale and Miami area in the next 6-8 months . I am trying to tie up with RE agents who specialize in STR investments
(Airbnb,condotels etc), rentals , ROI calculation , property management using a property manager or self hosting .

Thanks

Ahmed.

2Reply
3 views

Most Popular Reply

Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
3y
Quote from @Ahmed Mohammed:

Hi , I am looking into getting into some STR investments in the Orlando , FT Lauderdale and Miami area in the next 6-8 months . I am trying to tie up with RE agents who specialize in STR investments
(Airbnb,condotels etc), rentals , ROI calculation , property management using a property manager or self hosting .

Thanks

Ahmed.


 I'm here in Orlando I'll be happy to get you connected with some local vendors such as property managers. Also happy to chat with you about the Disney market and short-term rentals here at any time.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Miami · Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    That is all that we do and I would be happy to chat and see how I can help you. I am sending you a private message now!

  • Raymond J. RodriguesBusiness Member
    Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
    3y

    Hi @Ahmed Mohammed, if you're looking to buy in Ft. Lauderdale, reach out to @Darren Danowitz. For Miami, reach out to @Malgorzata Sadowska. For Orlando, @Judson Osbon. For Tampa Bay, @Josh Green. I hope these recommendations help you or anyone that you know! 

  • Josh GreenBusiness Member
    Realtor · Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater/Bradenton · Member since 2020 · 396 posts · 353 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ahmed Mohammed:

    Hi , I am looking into getting into some STR investments in the Orlando , FT Lauderdale and Miami area in the next 6-8 months . I am trying to tie up with RE agents who specialize in STR investments
    (Airbnb,condotels etc), rentals , ROI calculation , property management using a property manager or self hosting .

    Thanks

    Ahmed.


     Hey Ahmed,

    Are you buying for yourself and have you determined your lending strategy?  Curious why you aren't considering the Tampa Bay area over Orlando or Ft Lauderdale/Miami.

    Impact Realty Tampa Bay.4.962 Reviews
    Suncoast Vacation Homes4.959 Reviews
    View Page
  • Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 755 votes
    3y

    HI Ahmed, I could definitely help you in this scenario. I am investor myself and have some good contacts that can manage STRs for you. Personally, I would stay away from condotels as rules/fees can change easily. I will send you a connect request and we can speak further. 

  • Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ahmed Mohammed:

    Hi , I am looking into getting into some STR investments in the Orlando , FT Lauderdale and Miami area in the next 6-8 months . I am trying to tie up with RE agents who specialize in STR investments
    (Airbnb,condotels etc), rentals , ROI calculation , property management using a property manager or self hosting .

    Thanks

    Ahmed.


     I'm here in Orlando I'll be happy to get you connected with some local vendors such as property managers. Also happy to chat with you about the Disney market and short-term rentals here at any time.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Brandon, FL · Member since 2015 · 66 posts · 27 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ahmed Mohammed:

    Hi , I am looking into getting into some STR investments in the Orlando , FT Lauderdale and Miami area in the next 6-8 months . I am trying to tie up with RE agents who specialize in STR investments
    (Airbnb,condotels etc), rentals , ROI calculation , property management using a property manager or self hosting .

    Thanks

    Ahmed.

    Good evening Ahmed. I may have some STR's in those markets, I may also have a couple of tools that can give scenarios where you are be able determine which market gives the biggest cash on cash return . Let's connect!
  • Realtor · Miami, FL · Member since 2019 · 46 posts · 22 votes
    3y

    Hi @Ahmed Mohammed just sent you a message. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.