Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Jennifer Lopez
Votes |
How can I start ?

Jennifer Lopez
Posted Mar 27 2024, 13:36

So  I  am relatively new in the Real Estate world and the more I learn the more I know that this is for sure what I want to do for the long game, I would really appreciate finding mentorship , I am in the Walworth county are and would really like to learn more from someone through their journey and experiences while I work on obtaining my Real Estate license. All the help is greatly appreciated

User Stats

Votes
Shane J. Renard
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Green Bay WI
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Green Bay WI
Replied Mar 27 2024, 14:11

@Jennifer Lopez That is exactly why we are all here. Is to help each other and grow an amazing culture. Anytime you have some questions, I would be more than happy to assist. 

User Stats

Votes
Jennifer Lopez
Votes |
Replied Mar 27 2024, 14:15

Thank you so much , I actually have one question that has been lingering gin my mind all week, Can  a property that is currently in pre foreclosure due to a chapter 13 bankruptcy be bought as a subject to in Wisconsin?  

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Marcus Auerbach
  • Investor and Real Estate Agent
  • Milwaukee - Mequon, WI
Votes |
  • Investor and Real Estate Agent
  • Milwaukee - Mequon, WI
Replied Mar 28 2024, 06:26

Probably not now, maybe later, but a very long shot. Ch13 prohibits anyone from going after their assets, that's why they are not paying their mortgage. Once that is done they will probably try to stay, we don't really see forclosure anymore, because if they have owned it for a few years they will have so much equity, they can just sell it.