Votes
Sarah O'Heir
  • Belleville, Ontario
Votes |
Looking for a mentor, willing to work!

Sarah O'Heir
  • Belleville, Ontario
Posted Oct 2 2017, 13:38

Hello everyone! I have been on Bigger pockets for a few months, reading posts, learning getting a lay of the land so to speak. I recently attended the real estate wealth expo in Toronto, that opened my eyes to real estate investing.  I have known that I wanted to be in real estate for some time now, I just always thought I would be an agent. I attended two seminars, however I just can't pay $15-$75 k on training. I am currently a full time business student, and I am looking for someone willing to teach me. I will work weekends, and evenings I can offer my services with cold calling, finding locations, getting roll numbers if needed. Anything needed, in order to learn. My business partner and I are looking to start with wholesaling and would eventually like to do flips and hold properties. I can read a book all day, but without getting out there and applying the knowledge and seeing how it is done I know I will struggle. If anyone is willing to teach me, or is in need of a free helping hand. Let me know, I am located in Belleville ON, and can do some traveling around the area if needed. 

Thanks in advance! 

Looking for

Loading replies...