Property Details

Single Family Residence

• Current Rent: $900
  • Square Footage: 1300
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 1.5
  • Occupied: Yes
  • Lot Size: 5000

Hey all. I always have properties with not less the 11% net caps, in the better areas of Cleveland. Avg PP 58k. We do all rehab, pass all inspections, city and state, place tenants, etc, 100% hands off. Cash buyers only please. Feel free to reach out anytime, thanks 

Originally posted by @Bob Prisco :

Hey all. I always have properties with not less the 11% net caps, in the better areas of Cleveland. Avg PP 58k. We do all rehab, pass all inspections, city and state, place tenants, etc, 100% hands off. Cash buyers only please. Feel free to reach out anytime, thanks 

Bob, I figured I'd reply here so we're not hijacking the other post. I'm actually not a cash buyer yet since I still have a few conventional mortgages available to me and am only just finishing up my first purchase in Cleveland.  

In a month or two when my HELOCs are available, I may be interested in trying to go through the process of buying distressed and rehabbing with cash and then refinancing. 

Hi, when you have the cash feel free to reach out. I can also provide you with the mortgage co we use  for refi , . We do everything, no need for you to try and rehab, pass all inspection, place tenants, etc. You are out of state, its not like you can simply call a contractor and let him handle, you will get crushed, been there :)  . When you are ready, contact me, all the best . 

Hi Bob,

New investors. Interested in properties in Cleveland. We are cash buyers. Please send our way.

Hi Bob, would you list our current inventory? I just bought 4 SFR at auction and looking to sell ASAP...I can give you a fee for finding us a buyer!

@Daniel Vasquez   I have virtually unlimited buying SF MF . Give me a fee, thats ok, If we come to an agreement  you do not have to pay me anything, , thank you :) . 

@Devon English   I have know idea what you are looking for  if you are cash or not an what is your budget . I do not just do email blasts like 99.99% of the clowns out there. Also i really do not keep an inventory of props with hopes of selling them. My clients simply place an order based on what I have shown them . Everything I get is usually sold in the same week as I know what my clients want .  Feel free to contact me anytime, 

thanks and good luck 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here