Chattanooga, TN Meet-up

Chattanooga, TN Meet-up

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Jimmy MoncriefPro Member
Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2010 · 319 posts · 100 votes

Thinking of organizing a group for Chattanooga, TN.

Who is in?

1Reply
94 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
12y

Hey Jimmy - I didn't know you were in Chattanooga or Tennessee at all. That said, I can't help ya much but I can bump your thread some! :)

See this reply in the discussion

38 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hey Jimmy - I didn't know you were in Chattanooga or Tennessee at all. That said, I can't help ya much but I can bump your thread some! :)

  • Huntsville, AL · Member since 2013 · 66 posts · 11 votes
    12y

    @Jimmy Moncrief Chattanooga is not exactly my backyard, but it's just a little up the street. If it happened on a weekend, I'd most likely come. My wife and I always love an exuse for a weekend getaway!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2011 · 82 posts · 51 votes
    12y

    I'm in.

  • Jimmy MoncriefPro Member
    OP
    Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2010 · 319 posts · 100 votes
    12y

    @Adam Johns Good to hear! Love Huntsville! Going soon with my family.

    I'm going to keep this very small.

    Thanks for the replay as well @Thomas DeMoss

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Is it alright if I join the group?

  • Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    12y

    I'd join

  • Engineer · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2013 · 1 post · 0 votes
    12y

    I would join too

  • Commercial Real Estate Agent · Rossville, GA · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    12y
    Let's make this happen
  • Real Estate Investor · Cleveland, TN · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I would definately be interested, although would be limited over the next year. Definately would enjoy making more connections in the area I plan to move after Army obligation. Would love to get some things going before moving back to Cleveland.

  • Real Estate Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    I've just joined Bigger Pockets. We're in Chattanooga, too. Although we have a really busy fall planned, if someone sets up a meet-up I'd make every effort to be there!

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    12y

    @Account Closed 

    welcome to the site.

  • Real Estate Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Thanks, @James Wise ! I'm excited to find a resource and community like this one. 

  • Jimmy MoncriefPro Member
    OP
    Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2010 · 319 posts · 100 votes
    12y

    @Account Closed 

  • Investor & Wholesaler · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 14 votes
    11y
    Seems like you haven't done this yet. I just joined and would love to!
  • Apex, NC · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    If there is a group in Chattanooga? 

  • Real Estate Investor · OR · Member since 2012 · 390 posts · 133 votes
    11y

    I will be moving to Chattanooga soon and will be an active part of the group when it gets going. I have helped organize reia groups before. I'd be happy to assist in any way Jimmy.

    @Xiuyuan W. there isn't a group right now. This is what Jimmy is checking on; to see if there is interest in starting one. Are you in Chattanooga? Or China?

  • Apex, NC · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    @Xiuyuan W. there isn't a group right now. This is what Jimmy is checking on; to see if there is interest in starting one. Are you in Chattanooga? Or China?

    Hi, Melodee: I am planning long term investment here. I am in China. I think I will visit here frequently in the future:)

  • Real Estate Investor · Hixson, TN · Member since 2009 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    I'd be interested in joining too. 

    John 

  • Ooltewah, TN · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    I'm in, let me know when?

  • John BrittPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Chattanoooga, TN · Member since 2008 · 194 posts · 52 votes
    10y

    Would this be a virtual group or a in person group?

  • Washington, DC · Member since 2015 · 69 posts · 54 votes
    10y

    I'm in (I think)!

    **I currently live abroad (I work for the State Dept.), but am planning to start my rental investment adventure in Chattanooga in the next few months.  I'm coming home (Atlanta) for the holidays and could make a meeting on December 21 or 22...  maybe Sunday December 20.  If this will be a virtual group instead, I would love to join and look forward to actively participating and learning together.

  • Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Just joined up with Bigger Pockets, I would love to get connected! How can I be a part of the group?

    Thanks!

  • Real Estate Agent · Cookeville, TN · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hello, 

    I am a Realtor and soon to be investor in the Cookeville area. I would be very interested in coming to Chattanooga for a meeting. I would love to hear about investments people near me have done and possible strategies. It would be worth the drive just to get a different perspective and meet people with some of the same goals I have. Let's get it set up!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2015 · 69 posts · 28 votes
    10y
    Hey Jimmy Moncrief definitely count me in for the BP meetup. Hit me up if you need any help organizing.
  • Dayton, TN · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    New investor, just north of Chattanooga in Dayton. Any headway on a meetup? I'm in.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.