Votes |
Chicago Meetup for Nov/Dec

Brie Schmidt
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago, IL
ModeratorPosted Nov 5 2014, 05:58
This event is brought to you by:

20 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

@George Foster and I were discussing the end of the year meetup for Chicago investors and wanted to try something different.  We were thinking of doing deal presentations in the beginning and then networking after.  Our thoughts were to have about people present a deal they are working on that the group can help them with.  It could be a large deal where you need to raise capital, it could be a flip project where you are looking for a partner, ect

The idea would be you get about 5 minutes to present and would have handouts explaining the details and we could all talk about it for a few minutes then move on to the next one.  

I think we have a great group that meets every month but we also want to foster deal making and helping each other out.  Thoughts?

Since we are combining Nov/Dec I was thinking of doing the meetup Dec 2.  Any objections?

Second City Real Estate Logo

Loading replies...